how cn i upgrade my n73??? because my cell phone is very slow... v2.06188.8.131.52...
is their a website that i cn upgrde my cell phone???? tnx
I have a Nokia N73, and i dont think its good. I cant download mp3 music from the itunes and i cant put in music. I believe these files are supposed to be able to put in the cell, but i couldnt. I am wondering if i should buy a N73 Music Edition so that i can download the music there.
should i update my N73ME Version 3 to Version 4?
ca everybody is saying version 4 is slower than version 4...
and what is ad2p?
I update the Firmware from V 3.07184.108.40.206 to V 4.07220.127.116.11 . That was a bad mistake. From now on, I can´t connect to my Bluetooth GPS mouse. The Mouse will be reconnized, but not data transfer. Nokia sending me wrong ore foolish responses. But this happend to many other guys. You can read this in Nokias own board - but Nokia hold it down. I wonder, if this bug will be fixed in the next Firmware- release. (The Nokia GPS-Mouse LD-3W, so say other N73 owners, works perfect.)
hellooooo all from australia.
just wondering, have been looking around blindly on the net for the sms storage capacity on this little fella.
most sites either have '0', or just a tic.
anyone have any ideas??
as for my opinion on the phone, i only bought it cos i lose my phones fairly often, and even though a dedicated sony ericsson customer, thought i should give another brand a try.
the only thing i prefer on the nokia is the wall charger.
apart from that, in my opinion SE is miles ahead.
I bought one 3 months ago, sold it again. Started getting very slow, games start fast and then it gets slower as you play. Its a bit bulky but still a good phone for business. It has nice features but was expecting a lot more from the phone
please help.i ve got this fone and its about 10 days now,the pics taken by the mobile just disappear after 2,3 days while the wallpapers and the other stuff remains there,please help,i am v.much dishearted about this
its a really good phone. no problems with the joystick whatsoever. i guess its how we take care of the phone. it had a few problems when i first got it like it used to shut down for no reason but after a month or so it didnt give me anymore problems. really great phone and the camera is also very good. the best phone to get. but u should take care of ur phone if u want it to last. i have been using mine for 11 months now and no problems at all.
by the time, u all discuss abt N73 - whether to buy or not; or whether it's a good phone or not, there are other models out already. dun waste ur time. get a life!
Changes/improvements made from MCU SW version 3.0705.1.0.31 to version 4.0718.104.22.168:
- New features
- FOTA (Flashing Over The Air)
- Bluetooth Stereo
- A2DP Support
- Dial-up over IR
- Lifetimer Reset for reflashed phones
- Vibra Boot notification
- Configurable Flash setting function for Camera
- Secure Formatter with TCB and All-Files capabilities
- N Series Music Player replaces S60 Music Player
- Online Album included
- Active Standby + UI Grid layout + application locations changed in-line with Pre-Space UI layout.
- Removed features:
- Weather Deck wording alignment
- Spurious “Out of Memory” indications
- Icons and text in Application Shell
- Icon in “Catalogs”
- Folder validity updates
- Alarm clock function, when handset is turned off
- Active Standby Shortcut 6 function
- Quick Office “Save” options
- Bluetooth search “Searching for Devices”
- Camera can not be launched if RAM is low.
- Music player - Indicator appears on the idle state background, after saving a music track
- Phone reboots if wrong memory card password is entered
- Memory card details are not read correctly if the card is locked by DUV
- Tutorial – Occasional malfunction
- Music player starts when BT stereo headset is switched OFF
- Unable to create FOTA Server profile
- "System Error" occurs when trying to synchronize after restoring the backed up info.
- "App. Closed: Device manager" is detected after exiting from New server profile view.
- Gallery crashes or phone reboots when moving rocker after making a new album in gallery
- Long name for messaging settings makes messaging unusable
- Online Print improvement.
- Streaming improment for H3G
i read (in the changelog) that the n73 ME with the latest firmware update has a2dp support. does anyone know if that's true? cause i don't have a stereo bluetooth headset to test and i don't know anyone that has one to test this...
It is a great phone. It is the first time for ages that I keep the same phone for over a year. And I will keep this one for a while because I dont see anything coming from Nokia with such a good battery (the N80 only lasted for a month before I gave it away in favor of this one). Just one thing: Wish Nokia could reintroduce this keypad autolock that can be deactivated by the push of two buttons, not a code and not this horrible key picture on the screen that covers the photo of my wife as if Nokia doesnt want her on my phone!!!!
k fine... the main problem here is the joystick... even i had hell lotta trouble wid it... so what causes it? ur jeans pocket!! i bought a crystal case 4 the phone which had a joystick protection too... and what do u kno.. its got better!! and 4 those of u who complain 4 slow software.. upgrade the firmware.. thats what firmwares r 4.. i hav no regrets buyin this...
Oh yeah, and if all that wasnt bad enough; the middle 'joystick' button just fell off and i never found it again!!
DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!!!
I bought it after reading reviews on this website and was so let down. Its like a 15yr old computer, crashes all the time; takes ages to load programmes; to boot up from power on; displaying incoming calls start with a blank screen and a vibrating phone, then about 5/10seconds later the screen finally wakes up to the fact that its needed!!
The camera, which is said to be very good produced images (if i was lucky- sometimes just a black screen) worse than that on my previous sony ericson W800(i think, the first walkman one with a camera anyway).
What a rubbish phone, it promised so much too!
n73 is the coolest phone you could ever have next to n95! =) i've had it for 10 months and its still in its top condition. The joystick's fine. got no problems with it so far. =)