Just got this phone. This model still rocks, the features are better than other new models of competitors.
Guy's i just want to let you know that N73ME Firmware V4.0722.214.171.124 available now on NSU!!!
i got my fone with applications pre-loaded but i accidentally deleted the f-secure anti-virus. where can i download it for free, though it's only trial for 60 days? please help. thanks
@ previous nokia fans
LOL I'm using my phone nearly 3 days.
I'm calling, sending SMS, Listening music in loudspeakers & headset also, sometimes taking pics.
I'm listening music nearly 2 hours per day.
Still using nearly 3 days & I'm not turning my phone off
I have this phone for 6 months. I don't have any regrets. Software upgrades by nokia are helpful. My N73 now is like a combination of N73ME/IE. Sorry for those who didn't appreciate this phone.
this phone battery life suckssss !!
yes with sleep mode the phone can save battery power but once you make a video call then just call for 5 minute my battery power just went down one level
and the video call sucks too you cant even hear people speech on the loudspeaker and people see your image will be blueish and alot of noise (make people misunderstanding i got puberty pulse)
omg why am i purchase this phone !!
i will sell this phone in ebay to others make them panic hehe !!!
but anyway i dont think people will buy my phone lah as they see my opinion post
is there is any symbian software in the market which convert ur mobile video resolation QVGA TO VGA when u shoot video
i have nokia e 65 (superb business phone) but i am tired of flip phones. i had n 73 prior to that. gave me sleepless nights..sold at distress.. planning to go for either n 73 music edition or e 50?? need expert advice on the same. thanx
i just brought my n73
when i turn my camera on.. the screen is blue
day or night. im not sure if there is something wrong
or it's suppose to be like that.
can anyone help?
hey i'm a n73 user can anyone tell whats flash player is for? n what about the battery back up of n73?
one thing still considering not to buy n73 is someone called it "street phone".
the " street phone" just can only last a short while. then the price dropped spiral.
and some more the value of trade-in price will be suffered.
One of the things holding me back from buying this phone is its ugliness.
N73 does not hang on firmware v3.0705.x.xx or higher. below v2 is were it hangs.
which mobile is better N73 or N73 music edition
since i have heard N73 hangs a lot?????
please answer fast
To : Shayn
Firstly, you just did what I intended for you to do, and that is to inform the readers here that your posting is meant for certain firmware and certain Countries and not meant for all in general.
And based on yr first para. Why are u asking me to try a firmware that is not meant for my country. Obviously, there are reason why there are different version of firmwares meant for each country.
Read my other postings, I never mislead anybody here to try out things not meant for their Country, even for firmware updates, I advisethem to update thru NSU so that the right firmware meant for their phone and countries could be installed.
Lastly, anybody who read my post knows I am giving my view based on my country context which is stated after my name.
BTW, "This is what Nokia has to say about yr posting" as per my posting does not represents my comment but that of Nokia, when I email them your posting for their comment.
Any thanks for everything.
To --> jon (singapore)
My friend different country have different firmware such as EMEA/EURO/APAC
ur country is APAC n they have limited feature n that website is for ur country. EMEA/EURO firmware have so many features were dey are not limited.
You should try it them out with the new firmware. then post comments about it.
Here this is Official Nokia N73 ME v4.0727.2.21 (EMEA) Changelog;
- FOTA (Flashing Over The Air)
- Bluetooth Stereo
- A2DP Support
- Dial-up over IR
- Lifetimer Reset for reflashed phones
- Vibra Boot notification
- Configurable Flash setting function for Camera
- Secure Formatter with TCB and All-Files capabilities
- N Series Music Player replaces S60 Music Player
- Online Album included
- Active Standby + UI Grid layout + application locations changed in-line
with Pre-Space UI layout.
<br> Removed features:
- Weather Deck wording alignement
- Spurious “Out of Memory” indications
- Icons and text in Application Shell
- Icon in “Catalogs”
- Folder validity updates
- Alarm clock function, when handset is turned off
- Active Standby Shortcut 6 function
- Quick Office “Save” options
- Bluetooth search “Searching for Devices”
- Camera can not be launched if RAM is low.
- Music player - Indicator appears on the idle state background, after
saving a music track
- Phone reboots if wrong memory card password is entered
- Memory card details are not read correctly if the card is locked by DUV
- Tutorial – Occasional malfunction
- Music player starts when BT stereo headset is switched OFF
- Unable to create FOTA Server profile
- "System Error" occurs when trying to synchronize after restoring the
backed up info.
- "App. Closed: Device manager" is detected after exiting from New<br> server profile view.
- Gallery crashes or phone reboots when moving rocker after making a
new album in gallery
- Long name for messaging settings makes messaging unusable
- Online Print improvement.
- Streaming improment for H3G