is there is any symbian software in the market which convert ur mobile video resolation QVGA TO VGA when u shoot video
i have nokia e 65 (superb business phone) but i am tired of flip phones. i had n 73 prior to that. gave me sleepless nights..sold at distress.. planning to go for either n 73 music edition or e 50?? need expert advice on the same. thanx
i just brought my n73
when i turn my camera on.. the screen is blue
day or night. im not sure if there is something wrong
or it's suppose to be like that.
can anyone help?
hey i'm a n73 user can anyone tell whats flash player is for? n what about the battery back up of n73?
one thing still considering not to buy n73 is someone called it "street phone".
the " street phone" just can only last a short while. then the price dropped spiral.
and some more the value of trade-in price will be suffered.
One of the things holding me back from buying this phone is its ugliness.
N73 does not hang on firmware v3.0705.x.xx or higher. below v2 is were it hangs.
which mobile is better N73 or N73 music edition
since i have heard N73 hangs a lot?????
please answer fast
To : Shayn
Firstly, you just did what I intended for you to do, and that is to inform the readers here that your posting is meant for certain firmware and certain Countries and not meant for all in general.
And based on yr first para. Why are u asking me to try a firmware that is not meant for my country. Obviously, there are reason why there are different version of firmwares meant for each country.
Read my other postings, I never mislead anybody here to try out things not meant for their Country, even for firmware updates, I advisethem to update thru NSU so that the right firmware meant for their phone and countries could be installed.
Lastly, anybody who read my post knows I am giving my view based on my country context which is stated after my name.
BTW, "This is what Nokia has to say about yr posting" as per my posting does not represents my comment but that of Nokia, when I email them your posting for their comment.
Any thanks for everything.
To --> jon (singapore)
My friend different country have different firmware such as EMEA/EURO/APAC
ur country is APAC n they have limited feature n that website is for ur country. EMEA/EURO firmware have so many features were dey are not limited.
You should try it them out with the new firmware. then post comments about it.
Here this is Official Nokia N73 ME v4.0727.2.21 (EMEA) Changelog;
- FOTA (Flashing Over The Air)
- Bluetooth Stereo
- A2DP Support
- Dial-up over IR
- Lifetimer Reset for reflashed phones
- Vibra Boot notification
- Configurable Flash setting function for Camera
- Secure Formatter with TCB and All-Files capabilities
- N Series Music Player replaces S60 Music Player
- Online Album included
- Active Standby + UI Grid layout + application locations changed in-line
with Pre-Space UI layout.
<br> Removed features:
- Weather Deck wording alignement
- Spurious “Out of Memory” indications
- Icons and text in Application Shell
- Icon in “Catalogs”
- Folder validity updates
- Alarm clock function, when handset is turned off
- Active Standby Shortcut 6 function
- Quick Office “Save” options
- Bluetooth search “Searching for Devices”
- Camera can not be launched if RAM is low.
- Music player - Indicator appears on the idle state background, after
saving a music track
- Phone reboots if wrong memory card password is entered
- Memory card details are not read correctly if the card is locked by DUV
- Tutorial – Occasional malfunction
- Music player starts when BT stereo headset is switched OFF
- Unable to create FOTA Server profile
- "System Error" occurs when trying to synchronize after restoring the
backed up info.
- "App. Closed: Device manager" is detected after exiting from New<br> server profile view.
- Gallery crashes or phone reboots when moving rocker after making a
new album in gallery
- Long name for messaging settings makes messaging unusable
- Online Print improvement.
- Streaming improment for H3G
i have a problem while pressing key of zoom+ some times it doesnot work therefore i sent my mobile phone to nokia care center my opinion is send ur phone to nokia care center
This is what Nokia has to say about yr posting.
Further to your concern of the A2DP Bluetooth profile, this is a profile
that is embedded into the phone's firmware of certain phone by default.
This profile is not supported by your Nokia N73. However, your Nokia N73
does support Stereo audio quality with the "Radio", "Voice recorder",
"Video recorder" and "Media player" feature, if a compatible headset is
used. Please refer to the following link for compatible headsets for your
Good Mobile - though a little slow on switching over various applications as compared to SE. However, net browsing is a pleasure - very clear screen whose size you can fiddle around with.
a) Very good camera and video - excellent in being handy if you need to take snaps, video instantaneouly (though takes some time!).
b) Excellent net browser
c) Mail for Exchange can be installed & is excellent (from the foll.Nokia link http://www.e-series.org/archives/388)
d) Good quality bigger screen
Music quality is just ok
Quick office allows only viewing and not editing
No zip software.
I am not sure of the processor speed and the RAM ROM memory. Will it be worth spending the extra 50$ to get the Quick office ver 4 installed? Any zip software available (free/ paid)?
Also can any password protected file be opened in Quickoffice 4?
Does this phone have a landscape viewing mode for movies and videos full screen?
actually its not dat bad as people think.......... if u r usin it wid soft touches its awesome fone...........