i like this phone a lot but i need it now for my project can someone help me
I m Sameer from Bangalore, India. Got ma New N73 a week back n m quite happy with it as well. But the real deal is that I m a Hardcore Symbian user and need the softwares for it.. Like FILE MANAGER, MS DICTIONARY, SMART CRYPTO or HANDYSAFe.. etc etc... Like we have for the other Series 60 ohones.. But N73 being the 3rd series I m having Problems in finding them..
SO heres a humble request to all ma friends.. Please please please let me knoew if u have any info about how we can get the above mentioned softwares.. Thank u.. N keep rolling.
My Email is :- email@example.com
Thank u again.. :)
Guys this phone is really gud. i used it for a week then switched to new 5700. if you are a normal user who don't care about softwares and other stuff in phone,just make a call or receive it then its a gud phone for u but if you are a power user then this is definatly not the phone for u what i observed was.
1. Memory leakege thats one of the bigget draw back this phone has. just open its browser observe the ram before usage and then after you close broser ram is never recoverd till u are left with only 10 and sometimes even lesser amount of ram. solution u need to reboot to recover but how many time ?
2. camera is really gud only where light condition is fair. at night its not as gud as it should be infact its really horrible.
3. joystick is really loose thats my personal opinion cuz i really hate its joytick looks like it gona break or get loose any time no problem though but it never give gud impression.
4. battery is not very gud u have to charge it every day if u call for couple or hours or use multimedia file for an hour or so.
5. keys are very small not comfortable to use.
6. NO landscape view like N80 which should have been there bcuz of big screen.
7. sound quality not as good as it should be tough its goood but not excellent sounds very rubbish and when stereo widening is turned on.
Apart from all there flaws its upto your usage as i said if you are using it just making and receiving call then defiantly go for it but do keep all these things what is mentioned in mind cuz i was also big fan of it but after usage it didn't pleased me much.If you have any queries about this phone do contact me
i also have the same problem wit you ... i found out tat there is 2 possibilty 1) the files is too old already tat why cant installed tat is to say no more exist (( u must check the files size sometimes the files size smaller than 200mb is a high chance it wont installed))
2) maybe you have exceed ur daily downloaded credits... or sometimes u only download 5 files but shown u u DL 10 files in mobile 9 u cant installed too ... i hope this wil help
hi all plz i have to choos between n 73
and n80 plz tell me quickly as i want to buy n73 but bec it hasnt wifi so plz advice me and if u were in my place what would choose thanx alot........waiting r reply
This is one perfect phone !! I love my Nokia N73 :) cool Very good in speed, and apps. Perfect Camera quality :) Gr8
In the contacts option, is it possible to view the name of the person and the ph number at the same time while scrolling? And when you search for a contact, can you change the search so that the letters you type in locate the first name of the person and not the surnames?
I have videos which I recorded using my N93 at VGA, 30fps. I can't seem to play them in my N73. They appear as a "splitted" icon in gallery. How can I play them? Thanks. :-)
Why N73 new version can't find song at profiles when we received song with b'tooth and saved in,the song will move to other files(attachments)....is all new version same like this?
hey peoples i have downloaded heaps of themes and games for the n73 from mobile9.com, with no problems. but now whenever i try to install them i keep getting a "expired certificate" message and my phone wont download. has anybody else had the same prob? any help would be appreciated.
any new firmware for N73ME???
my current firmware is
this is the latest firmware???
can any1 tell me pls
--as of this saturday, June 2, 2007, no new firmware update as per NSU..
does new firmware work better than the old one?
HEY GUY's is there any posible way how we can increase the volume of internal speakers in N73ME specially RADIO any software which we can use to increase the volume of INTERNAL SPEAKERS. PLZZZZ LEMME KNOW
I have got the music edition one yesterday. It is GREAT, everything I need. Where I don't have to carry my iPod any where now, even I will sell it. Also it's highly coustomized camera is very good where I can take pics any where without preparing to get my digital camera. Moreover I love black and I like it's design which makes photographing with it easier, and the handset that allows controlling music player is great. One thing that I hoped it was included is Wlan support, where I go to alot of areas supporting free Wlan and I can't make use of it. over all like 9.5/10
I'm using this phone for 6 months.
No problems with the Joystick
Theres a new FIRMWARE to N73
can any 1 help me???
i own nokia n70-1 not Music Edition.. and i'm thinking to go for nokia n73 standard... some people say it's fast and some say it's a bit slow... and with some problem... and my first phone was sony ericsson J210i,, it's joy stick was damaged within 6 months and my friends another model of sony ericsson had also the same problem. and n73 has also a joystick.. i'm afraid that it might damage.. and i love nokia cell phones.... Can any 1 help me ????? please