to : M.i.K.
2gb kingston minSD memory card works fine. No problem.
to : Matheei
Know that your N73 is like a mobile pc, hence like all pc some problem & laging are bound to happen. Set it up properly and your problem maybe solved. First know what's the version you got in your phone. If it's not latest in your country have it updated. Many of us had our problem solved by updating the firmware.
Like all pc the software require certain amt of memory space to run the program smoothly. So add extra memory card and free some space. Nothing is perfect, N73 is too advance for a lot of user and henced the negative coments.
Richard posted earlier, read his post. I admire him for being frank.
to : JCRG
Thanks for not using nokia.
I Just Wanted to know is 2GB mini sd Kingston works fine with this phone
plzzz Guyzz Tell me .
I M Going 2 Buy This Phone In 1 or 2 Days plzz .quick
useless - have had mine replaced within 1 week of purchase and repaired agan within one week of replacement and have now given up and will never purchase another nokia- can't cope with anything other than as a phone - ie, make and answer calls - USELESS!!!
Yes, the phone's software is full of bugs. It's VERY unstable. In my case it hangs at least once a day when I receive a call or I take pictures. But,I like the features: the camera, the office aplications, the web browser, and so on. I still hope that a firmware update will solve the problems. But I am not so sure. I think Nokia dissapointed us all...
Move or brighten your position. The pic fuzzy in low light area. Outdoor and well lit area r ok. No need to bring back.
Hello and welcome
hi I've just bought N73 and there is this problem with the front camera, it has a very bad quality, worse than the camera on the earlier camera phone and I'm just wondering if it is like that or should I check it with the store?
Do anybody know how to take picture with the second camera infront?
Hi Nokia fans, I was a mad on N73 before, but also understand that this is a SYMBIAN phone just like a desktop, so for those who have low knowledge, busy, headache free or doesn't understand much, my advise to stay away fm N series. N73 indeed a very good phone just lacking of WiFi which some people & myself don't mind. Like myself, I'm not expert in operating, but considered medium level of exploding handset well enough. I forcing myself to giveup my dream phone because I'm one of the type that busy & avoid addition headache guy.....forgive me. (ò¿ó) !!N73 good phone!!
to the person who sed this phone does not have fm radio it dose i use it all the time and it dosent cost me a cent.
this phone does not have fm radio although it states it does..IT is a interactive vodafone radio that costs £10 per month.
After weeks waiting for my N73 to update the settings after installing the ME software, I tried updating again and guess what? The software has gone back to the original UK version!! And still the settings are still updating themselves.
I give up!!
I been using this phone for a while now and its a great phone, i never had a problem with it and its a great camera phone!! Probably the best phone i ever had.
I'm new to Nokia N73 can someone please tell me how to review video taken from this phone. TQ
hi , I did offline and after one month my fone came back from coma(Offline )....so before trying this , be carefull......thanx
Do u have a problem changing OFFLINE profile to a general profile?
My phone is made in Finland.I didnt try the offline profile.
Why cant phone companies just make a phone that you are able to -
1. Remove the date and time? (I don't want to see it on my wallpaper!) (Like a Nokia 6270)
2. Add a simple wallpaper (That I can create easy in Photoshop or paint shop) and it cover the whole screen instead of having to create some skin online or f*rt a*s about with.. (Like a Nokia 6270)
3. Why the alarm clock cannot be repeated by day instead of having to manually do it every ngt?
4. Have a recent used list in the txt msgs to save having to go into the phonebook every time.. and the sent items that just automatically store into the sent items box and a major feature.. have the date and time on them all..
5) Slots and covers that work properly and are sturdy..
6) A good camera that takes good picture in nightclubs etc (like a Nokia N73)
7) Makes good clear phone calls (Like a Nokia 6270)
8) Bluetooth works properly (Like Nokia's)
9) Menu is easy to use (Like a Nokia 6270)
10) Shows me how many txt's ive sent and how long the total amount of calls ive made each month.. (Like a Nokia 6270)
11) Has Nokia's easy way of txting (Like a Nokia 6270)
12) Is small, compact, robust (Samsung's E/D900sliders) with a big bright screen like Nokia N73 or 6270
Surely these are simple features that every phone user needs and wants.. if there are any phone companies reading this.. guess you have just found out how to make the perfect mobile phone!