m planin 2 buy da n73 bt after seeing all da reports n comments of da fone...m really confused ....some1 plzz help meh ..
thanxx alot whueva..
Tips / undocumented functions:
- At the top of the main-menu and every folder, the keys 1 to 9 are shortcuts to the icons 1-9
- A shortcut on the left menukey in standby-mode will take more time to open than a shortcut on the right menukey. Reason: The left key is also used for the keylock so it shortly waits for pressing the * button.
- While writing text press and hold "#" to switch between Alpha mode and Number mode. You can also press a key long to insert its number.
- In standby-mode, press and hold 0 to launch your wap home page.
- If you have your keylock activated just press the on/off button to turn on your backlight to look at the time when it's dark without having to unlock the keypad.
- To keep the backlight on, run Torch (freeware), press and hold the Menu button and go somewhere else on the phone.
- To check your current firmware version simply type *#0000# in standby screen.
- To check your IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) type *#06# in standby screen.
- To check your Bluetooth device address type *#2820# in standby screen.
- Start up in Safe Mode (no 'auto start' apps will be running): Hold down the pencil key when you turn on the phone and hold it on until you have to enter your PIN code.
- Format the phone memory by typing *#7370# in standby screen.
- In standby mode,
45# + dials the number on your sim in memory slot 45.
50# + dials slot 50 and so on.
why create this phone without wifi and upnp in this day and age those this phone really worth it , the camera is great but thats it. n80 is better ! and far more go for the n95 when it releases it has everything automatically # 1
if anyone is deciding between this and K800i get this or if you have any spare left get the N80 instead becuse it has abit more features WI FI UnNp
i bought a full black housing of music edition from ebay and i fit it to the phone. now is perfect with the full black colour, try some ebay sellers to buy the black housing. its amazing
I am impressed with the size and camera resolution, however not very happy with the phone software as the phone hangs, switch off automatically and viewfinder scrolling become slow after i receive 10 mms continuously. now my sms "sending message" time slows down a lot. (btw phone memory is 40mb - i only store my things in memory card)
Please help. I was changing setting on my N73 for the T-mobile zone, and now my PC won't recognize my N73 for the Nokia PC Suite. What can it changed that my PC no longer recongnize my N73. Thanks.
I LOVE THIS PHONE! only got it today and yet have spent this day fiddling and trying to figure out stuff. what an amazing phone!!! and a great cam!!!!!
Hay duuud its an amazing set , u can feel the beauty of camera 3.2 mp with da lenz , and the true soundz its cooooool , i recmnd 2 hav N73 , Must Try
The option to disable the camera shutter sound is not supported by the Nokia N73. This is not a fault with the phone as the phone was manufactured and designed in such a way.
Nokia N73 is compatible with the Nokia AD-46 Audio adapter and not with the Nokia AD-49. Kindly note that both these audio adapters allows you to connect stereo headphones (with the standard 3.5-mm plug) to the Pop-Port connector of your compatible Nokia phone and not with PC or Hi-fi speakers.
I have a little problem with my N73.. i tryed to install all the themes from my n73 CD.. but the phone says "Unable to install" for all of them .. what-s wrong? What shall i do? Please e-mail me if u know something about this !
it is not working. ..."request failed". any other solution? thanx
Could you advise me, how to put contact (name @ phone) directly to schedule (N73)?
this will extend your ring out to a full 30 seconds
type on the screen and then press send like you were making a call