Its A Fantastic Phone With 3.15 MP Camera.Great Clearity.Its Ossomm....
Sorry SE Fans.
Theres are alot of differences between the N73 an N80,the N73 cameras are roughly equal but the N73 got auto-focus,the N73 got a bigger screen an flash to help you,The N80s battery only last for about 3hours if using the radio of music the N73 battery last for about 3 days without charging,the N80 i had was sent back because of memory card problems an had no trouble yet with the N73,the N73 got better sound with the twin set of speakers so the N73 is the best one out know ,the K800i might have a better flash but the N73 pictures show better colours an the camera slide on the K800i is a big let down,as it slides down easily an can turn the camera on without you knowing when inside you shirt or jeans pockets an also stops you laying the k800i an a flat surface an the memory cards for the k800i are alot more expensive than the N73 ones,so really glad i returned the N80 an K800i an made the right choice an got the Nokia N73 instead
Can somebody tell me what is the latest firmware version of N73..and from where can I upgrade it. Please give me the complete steps about how to upgrade as this is my first Nokia Mobile...I know how to upgrade the Firmware of SE but not Nokia...
Can Someone Explain To Me What Are The Major Differences Between The Nokia N80 And N73, Im Know The N80 Has Wifi, But I Dont Mind Changing To A Phone Without It Cus I Dont Really Use The Wifi On My N80 Anyways...
To turn off flash definitly after turning FLASH OFF you must push OK button at the bottom left side of the N73.
nokia need to stop making such big bricks im tired of having two hard things in my pocket when i meet my girlfriend!
When u say it has "buggs" in it does that mean some insects have got in at the factory ??probably ants!dam things!
Yup...It is limited to the memory...When you switch the camera to video mode...it will display the remaining time to record depending on the free memory...
To the person who is having problem with FLASH....When you turn off the flash..It will turn off and the light will come only when you are focusing.....but it will not come when you take snap(It will come even when you take snap...But it is very very low light)...Check it out...
how long is the camera video duration supported?
is it unlimited depending on the memory?
Can somebody tell me..Where can I get some good applications and Games for my N73...It is really awsome piece....
Any replies are greatly appreciated....
In fairness to N73, I think it is far better then N80, consider:
1. N73's camera has auto focus, N80 has none, it means you get clearer pictures with N73, specially subjects in motion.
2. N73 has the esteemed Carl Zeiss Lens with 3.2 Mega Pixels. N80 has only 3.0 MP, ordinary Nokia Lens.
3. N73 is bigger but lighter than N80
4. N80's lens is protected by the back plastic cover, N80's lens is exposed.
5. N73 is armed with 3D sound, N80 has none, both both units sounds using the earphone is fairy acceptable
6. N73 has bigger screen than N80 2.4" vs 2.1"
7. The built quality of N73 seems far better than the wobbly workmanship done in N80
8. N73 plays auto video sharing mode when one chosses the frontal camera for video clips. N80 has to set manually
9. It seems N73's speakers is louder because it has three, two at the top and one at the bottom.
1. N80 has sharper screen
2. N80 has a cool black version
3. N80 is smaller, (but heavier)
4. It seems N80 has sharper frontal camera though both has 0.3 MP
This is my own opinion only based on using both units and is subjective to individual's taste, lifestyle and/or texting and calling habits. Though I hope this will help others who, I know will find this valuable.
I bought N80 3 months ago, its so full of bugs... I sold it and bought Nokia N73. It turned out after 10 days of use that it was also infected with the "freezing SMS bug" it takes 30 secs. to one minute before a freakin' SMS is sent. (louie here knows what I mean). Hard or soft reset will not solve the problem, and neither Firmware upgrade. (it will only seem OK for a week or two then after that- boing!!! the bug is back!!!!)So this is what I can say about N73: different phone(from N80), different features, different colors, different prices and sizes, but they have the same problems!!!
Sad, sad, sad. - could have been a killer phone except for that annoying freezing SMS bug!!!
great phone, I am so happy I bought it :)
but, there are 2 questions for you others that have it:
1. do you get your phone resetted while the 3d sounds are on and there's an incoming call? I got that twice, then I turned off 3d sounds and no restart ever since on receiving calls.
2. do you, at sometimes, get the camera to freeze when deleting a picture you just made and don't like? I think that's because of the RAM getting full, but I might be wrong.
waiting your feedback :)
All dears those who have nokia N73, plz tell me who is sound of N73 through handfree while listning music. Plz tell me if music sound is better than Nokia 3250 ??? plz relpy or comment. Plz email me on my id: firstname.lastname@example.org....thankz & regards to all ....Irfan
sorry but i also forgot to mention that N73 gives a 4 hs of talk time NOT 6, see the phones book(that comes with the phone) or at least you can visit the main NOKIA Nsereis website.
I have a friend who gave me his N73 to try for 3 days & i gave him my N80,well! this is what i found.....
-N73 is really good but its plastic is s h i t, & i mean it! not MATT plastic like my N80.
-It also doesnt offer Upnp nor Wlan + the UNliked joystick. other things are so perfect.
Nokia N73 is the king of all mobiles available right now on the market.Nothing is perfect in this world and N73 is not an exeption. However, combining all the features it has, price, design, sound & battery life is just the best phone I ever had. Just do it. Buy the phone and you'll be amaized.
i have a quiestion for n73 users, when you are recording a video does the telephone save it in his memory or on the memorycard because i have a d600 and it saves it on the phone's memory and i really can't record more than 15 mins, and i have a 1 gb memory card for nothing. please answer