Its only available in US if iam right. That why it may seem unpopular but it luks lyk a good phone. Most of the N series or E series phones are either bar or slide but very few flip phones like N71. N71 has the horrible design ever but this one looks more like a phone and is a flip phone. I really wana get it but as i live in NZ and this phone is only available is US its kind of hard for me to get ahold of one of these babys.
Well this phone is HORRIBLE when you buy it through ATT, because of all the firmware crap that they do to it. But if you unlock it and unbranded it, which is fairly easy, This phone will rock your world. When I first bought this phone from ATT it was bad, the OS seemed WAY too slow, and the Stereo Bluetooth was disabled because of the ATT bundled garbage. But trust me with a few mods on it it will be one of the greatest phone you will own.
people if you buy mobile phones for 40$ it's sure that it won't work properly.My advice for you is to buy them at the right place with it's proper price...Then you'll really like your phone!!
I bought this phone through att. I hate it..
I am a big fan of Nokia phones and wanted to buy them through my phone service. I regret buying this phone - it blanks out most of the times and a lil bulky.
is this the phone the guy was using in the movie cloverfield? if so, it was pretty nice.
The speaker on this phone is bad. It's hard to hear the person on the other side of the conversation. I regret getting this phone.
ummm no. that would be the n72. this is a US based phone. don't see your logic.
Phone was locked to AT&T when i got it from the US for 39.99$. Had to get it unlocked for 50$ in a electronics mart in India. Sound quality is good and reception is sometimes in doubt. Phone hangs if any feature using AT&T network is used. battery life is poorer that most other Nokia phones i have used. Came to about 4-5hrs when used for making 6-10 calls of 20mins duration each.looks good and fits snuggly in the hand but not worth the pain!
Somewhat disspointed. The front music buttons are easily bumped to an onposition. This adds the the most serious problem of always having a dead battery. The most time I have gone without having to recharge is 24 hours. This is without using any internet, only 4 short phone calls in one day.. Very bad always a dead phone.
That's really a gr8 phone from nokia,but unfortunatly it's unavilable here n egypt...
in my experience this is a great phone.
i don't have any problems with this. the sound is very good with or without the headphones....
the principal display is amazing... the camera is very good for a cellphone (if you want a high quality images, then use a digital camera) and the time that the battery works is very good for a phone with this features.
you can access to the radio, music player and the camera without open the phone using the second display and read received messages too.
in my opinion congratulations to nokia for this device
sorry for my poor english
I live in argentina, this phone cant not acces to videocall, and not exist in page nokia.
very extranger no?
hi every body my name is hamdy from egypt, i want to buy this phone but unavaliable in egypt can any one help me to get this phone and ask this phone work in our country (egypt) or not and the best price.many tks
I just had the N75 for a week from Wirefly for $39.99 activated through AT&T.
Don't know why so much complaints about the battery and other problems addressed here....mine works fine.
It's a phone for Pete's sake.
Consider the tiny size of the stereo speakers....I would say it sounds amazing.
Want the best image quality? Use a real camera.
Have this phone for about 6 month -- got it because of NOKIA -- made a very bad choice:
Following are the CONS:
1. Battery Life -- light to moderate usage does not hold for even 1 day!!!! When battery is about to die, phone does not make any noise (like my other nokia phones) -- it just dies!
2. While driving can not activate a speaker on the incoming call -- first press answer button then press Speaker :(
3. SIM location on this phone is not the best possible (it's not under the battery, it's on the side of the battery). It's hard to put in SIM Card or pull it out -- you might need tweezers to do it. Also, phone sometimes looses connection -- had to pull out battery to put back the SIM card that popped up.
4. Camera has a light that is completely useless. Pictures and movies come out good only on the bright day. Nice album application though.
5. Charger for this phone has smaller prong compared to previous nokia phones -- it is very bad, since it keeps coming out from the phone (the end of the prong is not designed to stick in as with the previous nokias).
6. Phone did not come with any included non-demo games (it's not like I am playing a lot of games, but my old 6230i and other nokia phones I owned came with at least couple of included full versions of soft).
7. Full browser is nice, but on some sites does not operate (just closes browser application without any warning).
m planning to buy this phone....can u guys please help me whether to buy it or not...all the features r good...m just concerned abt bluetooth and the silver colour gettin off....people who r usin this phone can u pleae tell me whether the silver skin of the keypad gets off or not...actually i had nokia6270 earlier and its silver colour started peeling off in about 2 months...and can anyone tell me abt the bluetooth????
personally i think this phone is great, i just wish it had more internal memory and longer battery life, it says you get 4 hours but i feel its about 2.5-3 hours of talk time
and as for video, it serves as a great media playing device, but for higher quality video, download divx mobile, the sound and video quality is outstanding. camera is nice too, but it looks kinda a grainy until you upload it onto the comp, ive had mien for about months now