I have my left speaker not working, I'm not quite sure when the problem occured but still don't want to believe the speaker is damaged, I suspect this happened after installing fw 12.046, I'll try v20 soon, hope it helps, otherwise I'll have to find a new speaker and do some soldering luckily
i should buy n78 or n79???can anyone give me opinion????all the function almost same but different mp...tis make me very confuse....the design of n78 cool but i hear tat it keypad difficult 2 press..it is rite???i will buy phone by 2mr...hope can get reply from anyone @s@p...thnx a lot...
Help! My N78 right side speaker not working!! But heard some forum user say just keep restart and smashing the phone soon speaker will get recover...is it? @_@
does dis phone have an accelerometer
how about zooming wallpapers on this handset ???
any improvement over FP1 ??
Only wid dat "Welcome N78" video makez diz prob after updating to FW (20...) but b4 it didn't hapn....@Dada
HUH! Loudness along wid stereo widening givz complete boozt to d sound......betr try a good earphn nd put d equalizer preset to "Jazz" nd lift up 2-3hz...trust me.
HaVoCZ, 08 Mar 2009Don't b ridiculous....:) Even I'm using d same FW but didn't found any bug like diz, I foun... moreYes i agree with u.thank u havoc..i must say n78 is better than n79.disply brightness is half of the mighty n78.
Dipak, 09 Mar 2009Is there any option for Mobile traker or guardian setting,if yes then how we can activate.theres no mobile tracker....only a GPS...nothing else!!
Oh dude, he is not talking about equalizer, is the "Loudness" function in Audio Setting.
Something wrong with RealPlayer? When I play "Welcome N78" with RealPlayer some picture block is not refreshing during the first 2-3 seconds... Also I expected the video hang but music keep playing problem, not at all, sometime...
Is there any option for Mobile traker or guardian setting,if yes then how we can activate.
is this phone reliable ???
Don't b ridiculous....:)
Even I'm using d same FW but didn't found any bug like diz, I found whilst for few dayz after updating d new FW but after dat all these problems were gone.
-It won't hang(realplayer), 4 2-3dayz it may happen to make d FW stable but after dat it won't...evn same for other Nseries
-Make Albumz or tag dem to find dem(photos) easily, even it haz a very powerful searching software built-in.
-No need for file manager if d picz r arranged according to dere datez nd time. Diz iz not only N78'z prob.....
-Wad Unwanted process...:|
-No lagging, mayb ur phone iz d faulty one. Mayb 2 second will take maximum to load d photo menu to open but after dat all d photoz can b browsed wid out any lagging.
-Mayb u'r not uzing a good earphone or headphone, D sound iz perfect if u combine wid a nice equalizer preset. Ex (Jazz), though i personally uze my own equalizer for d bass effect pluz nice quality.
-Diz iz not a prob dude, u mayb chozed d wrong balance in wrong light.
-Not loose at all(back casse).
-It alwayz savez in d attachment folder, i don't know how ur mobile cannot store in d correct folder.
-Datz not a big problem at all(Flash Player).
-Datz true... I agree (front keybad case makez finger print), but if u handle it carefully nd kepp it in a cover den u can overcome it.
-I strongly disagree bout lagging(music player, photos, web browsing, real player)...
-Diz FW update made d Navi Wheel work faster dan evr, nd workz perfectly betr dan N85 Navi Wheel coz i compared wid my friendz one. (No uze of it in d file manager), mainly it iz given for browing(msg, music, photo, contacts)
-Datz true but y do we need to uze d card reader anywayz if d phone supportz itself mass storage.
And ur further probz didn't bothered me at all coz I'm not having dem wid my one, ur one iz definitely a faulty one nd datz y u had so many problemz.
Hope u bought d product wid warranty...:)
Please think carefully before you buy this phone!
- Your video might hang but music goes on when play with "RealPlayer".
- "PHOTOS" MIX all picture in your phone and memory card together, you will hard to find what you want in "PHOTOS" if you have thousand or hundred of pictures.
- You can't navigate or NEXT the picture when viewing from "File Manager". Even music, video...(File Manager)
- Lot of UNWANTED processes...
- View picture by "PHOTOS" loading slow even you have fast or ultra memory card...
- NOKIA Music Player Stereo Wide makes your speaker sound broken but wideness your ears, loudness function makes your music bad in quality even you are wearing earphone.
- It is Carl Zeiss Optics, but white balance is blue in color.
- Original back case is loose.
- Receiving object from bluetooth will store on your Phone or Memory Card, but it is not store in folder correctly. It store in INBOX, you must SAVE your object from INBOX to specify folder. This is not a problem, but if you receiving a dump of objects?
- Flash player default is in normal screen, when watching flash video you have to click "Rotate Screen" and "Full Screen" everytime you watch if you want to full-view.
- Front case is footprinter...
- Low performance overall in "PHOTOS", "Real Player", "Music Player"...
- "Music Player" library refreshing is MUCH annoying thing, Sony Ericsson manually playlist added will be better for thousand or hundred of songs. But refresh library is good for lazy user.
- Navi Wheel like iPod is not working in all interface, like "File Manager".
- Unfortunaly deleted system file in Memory Card by card reader or something will cause the phone General Error.
If you bought the phone, careful for
- The speaker when loud, make sure there are nothing is blocking it. If not your speaker may broken.
- Front and back case, always cover with protector, it is not hard-glass except camera lens, they are just normal plastic!
- Adjusting sound left and right balancing cause Upper Right speaker stop function!! So that is why I have to take for repair.
These problem found on NOKIA N78 with firmware 18.104.22.168
Currently I used the phone is only 3 weeks, now it's in medicine...Because of the speaker!
Sorry for my bad grammar and hard understanding...
bad one to buy. Dispite features but keypad & call end key is big issue. Back cover humble during hand carry. Ear speaker quality is not good. I got it for 3 days upper right speaker stopped working & I just have to sell it for a loss $40 . plz dont wate ur money buy some good one like N82 0r N95
Rayhan, 07 Mar 2009Great Great Phone...........with every thing u would like to be in a mobileCan anybody please tell me, how's this phone for loads of text messaging ? does it get slow if you store messages on phone memory ? also, kindly let me know, how's the keypad in use, is it easy going for bulk text messaging ?
I just have a small problem with my n78
when I try to play some videos on my n78
they stop suddenly and just the music goes on!!
can anyone tell me if the same thing happens with him and thanks alot..
what is the latest firmware available for this device. Mine is v13. RM-235.
The most useless phone from Nokia specialy the key pad. The answer key works only once in 10 attempts.
n78 is way better than n79.in evey field n78 wins.ihave used n79 4 2days.oh my god horrible???????????????
Log in I forgot my password Sign up