I wanna know one thing before buying this phone ..
Is it prone to finger print marks???????
Yes. It has flash lite 3.0 that can makes you watching youtube video from your phone.
Can any 1 tell me that does this phone has flash lite 3.0 or not ? And if any one want to sell n78 can contact me at email@example.com in mumbai
Guys!someone tell me is n78 banned in india?today when i went to buy the phone,they said it is banned.i also checked in nokia website,it's not there...is it true..?thanks in advance....
I've been using this phone for two weeks already and find that this phone is quite good. I'm using firmware version 12.046 and here is a list of what is good and bad about this phone.
- Got all important hardware features (3.5g, gps, wifi, 2.4 inch screen, stereo speakers)
- Symbian OS which works fast and support many applications
- Good size phone and not bulky
- Looks good
- Good quality loud speaker sound
- During calls, sometimes it is difficult to hear what others are saying especially when I am at a mall because the phone speaker is not loud enough
- Loose back cover which makes handling the phone feels bad and cheap
- The flat glossy menu, cancel and soft keys feels bad to press because of the bad build quality of the cover and it is guaranteed to get fingerprints on it
- The keypad is fine but it could of been better if normal ones were used
- Quite tricky to hold the phone because of the lower speaker and plus there is the camera button on the other side (when listening to music through the loud speakers while holding the phone in hand can sometimes cause the speaker to be blocked so it is tough to hold on to the phone firmly)
- When animation/effects of the theme is on, there are some slowness in the interface but it is still acceptable
Another concern about this phone is the d-pad silver paint could possibly get peeled off. My phone is still ok, no paint has peeled off so far but I took really really good care of my phone. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to protect the silver paint of the d-pad? covering it with tape? add some sort of protective layer or anything?
Overall, I find the phone worth it and I'll be using it for a while.
Note: I was using the Nokia N95 before this.
Does my N78 have smileys in it? I want to use it when I write text messages but can't find it. I've got this phone Aug. of last year.
The new update is pretty cool. . Your phone will have a useful light sensor. . And you'll get a new theme. . Loading is faster than before, especially for camera and gallery that need rotate animation. .
But, before i update, i forgot to back up my phone memory. . So, my phone looks new after i update the software. . :)
The update is available in Indonesia too. .
can someone suggest me a gud phone in the range of 15k to 16k rupees in any brand most probably nolia..... which is the best worth phone in my budget.... pls pls pls someone suggest..... thanks....
Nik, 16 Jan 2009I can't update to that version,i'm from italy,it's only 12.046i think the update is not available yet in cetern country.. me in malaysia my friend and i updated to the lates version alrdy.may be u have to wait when its available in yr country nik
The new nokia n78 iz the best and kool cellfone ever like no other .I love it because of its shape nd perfomance.
Memory, 16 Jan 2009on nokia website is says 2gb is maxiumi got 16gig card in mind
rojel, 16 Jan 2009how much memory can nokia n78 hold. Pls reply i mean the max memory of nokia n78. Byeon nokia website is says 2gb is maxium
juzz, 16 Jan 2009omg! this is my dream phone
it is a perfect phone
for me,it has wi-fi, 3.5G, s60FP2,
musi... moreAre you in the uk?
the price has droped to £199
chech out nokia.co.uk or google other stores online.