Anonymous, 11 Nov 2008I brought this phone 8th Nov 08. Overall performance is good. Can anyone please let me kno... moreyou can make it loud from equaliser, you can make it loud if you costumsize equaliser just put equaliser at maximum
I brought this phone 8th Nov 08.
Overall performance is good.
Can anyone please let me know how to increase loudspeaker volume even if speaker volume at 100%? Is there any other internal setting available for adding sound effect?
hammudy, 11 Nov 2008hi monty...answers for ur Q are-
2) as flash for images and option to switch it on as... morethanks for the reply,
one more question - When you play a song in the player and you exit the application does the song restart from where is last stopped or does the song start from the beginning
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970check your i2 outlets, its avalable here in kuwait and also in UAE.
monty panasar, 10 Nov 20081. does it vibrate on general/loud?
2. does it have a torch/flashlight application utilising ... morehi monty...answers for ur Q are-
2) as flash for images and option to switch it on as flash light ofr videos
hope that helps :)
that auto-rotate is really cool...
it's the phone i ever seen got the almost perfect specs in this generation..
that software is stable and never got any trouble..
thta is what a phone i expected...
i should buy..
although the price is reasonable...
but really cheap..
so just wait and see...
Nokia Smartphone Roadmap :
- Wide Touchscreen Display
- 5 MP AF Camera
- Full QWERTY Keyboard
- FM Transmitter
- 3" VGA Display
- 8 MP Camera
- Half QWERTY Keyboard
- 8GB Internal Memory
- 3.5" Touchscreen Display
- 5 MP Camera
- FM Transmitter & Receiver
- 32GB Internal Memory
- 3.5" Touchscreen 640x360 pixel
- Landscape Candybar with Full QWERTY Keyboard
- 5 MP AF Camera
- GPS + Compass
- Proximity Sensor
- 8GB Internal Memory + MicroSD
Anonymous, 10 Nov 2008How much is it? I hope not more than 300,-€ Otherwise i go for Samsung phones, they have bett... morenokia have better build quality than samsung. ask the samsung service center people, they know the truth
awesome phone! just bought it today! wow what a great looker! super!and whats the fuss about vibration? mine one works even in general and silent mode! camera is great!well n82 mayb better! but even a gunpoint was held on my head still i woudnt have bought that hidious looking phone!super fast! admit that the navi wheel needs some getting used to! but apart from that supeer phone!music quality beats my ipod! awesome !the best looking nseries!mine one is seal grey!and i am from Bangladesh!here it costs 26900tk means 400 dollar almost!
If u don't like the design(especially the keypad) of N82 or N78, this is the phone for u. Overall feature are good, the camera not as good as N82 but the sound quality are great. More louder than N73 and the bass are more powerfull than N95 8GB. Remember me with my old legendary music phone N91.
1. does it vibrate on general/loud?
2. does it have a torch/flashlight application utilising the camera's flash?
I just bought this phone 2 days ago (Nov 09, 2008), from what I see sound quality and loudness is better from my previous N73.
And I found out there are some minor problem :
1. Font size between standby mode and menu doesn’t have the same size. Standby mode had bigger font size and I don’t like it because can only display 7-9 lines. Which is I think if N79 can resize their standby font size it can take about 10 lines.
2. You can not zoom in or zoom out when you open picture gallery, if you want to do this than you need to edit than you can zoom in or zoom out.
3. Picture quality during edit mode is terrible.
4. Can’t change sms view from 2 lines to one line, like my N73.
5. Keypad little bid harder to press compare to my N73.
And once again it is minor problem but still overall it is the best phone I ever had.
For the good thing I think you all had written it than no more comment from me.
Price in Indonesia is around Rp. 4.660.000,-
Can someone please tell me, how is the loudspeakers of the n79 in terms of loudness and quality, please? Please!
How much is it? I hope not more than 300,-€
Otherwise i go for Samsung phones, they have better quality.
mds, 07 Nov 2008the navi-pad on the N79 can be both pressed normally like any other phone or you can use the b... moreThanks mds for your kind input.
Besides that how abt any problem by pressing the keypad as its a 1 pc across type(means will it be pressing the wrong key besides each other)
I absolutedly support the idea of an ungraded versión in a slimmer design, with xenon flash...and of course in BLACK...way sexier!
At last I got my perfect phone!!!!
Design>>sexiest>>9 outta 10
Pereformance>8 outta 10
Music>>great, LOUDER than the others.
Battery life: very useful, the powersaving mode rocks.
I wish if it could come with 16 GB memory!!!!!!!!