adnan, 02 Jan 2011ppl pls temme is N8 a good phone or not m plannin to buy it ????????????
plssssssssssssss help !it is the best phone ever, you may try before you buy it, but i am sure that you will be addicted to it like i am.
you will notice the 12 mp cam, the 16gb internals, and the OS, plus everything else in the phone.
it is the best phone around, if taken for its hardware or price.
BUT, i highly recommend you to wait for the firmware to come out, because it will multiply the efficiency of the phone multiple times.
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY
Thank you Nokia for this amazing smart-camera-phone. Just love it. Sorry "pomaceous fruit", but not this time.
ppl pls temme is N8 a good phone or not m plannin to buy it ????????????
plssssssssssssss help !
N8 Multiple Mods v2.22 updated !!!:
01. Landscape Dialer Mod
02. KS Improvement Mod
03. Photo & Video Mods (97/85/75/MUTE/30FPS)
04. Continuous AF & Zoom Steps Mods
05. Context Data Object Maximum Size Mod
06. Music Gallery File Type Mod (MP3/WAV)
07. Music Player Volumn/Heap Mods (80%/30MB)
08. Startup/Shutdown Animations & Sounds Mods (
09. Browser's Cache Mod (Infinity At D: Drive)
10. Voice Recorder Duration/Quality Mods
11. UI Improvement Mod
For details of this mod and download links visit http://mobileclickz.blogspot.com/
Gitty, 02 Jan 2011Theres 'apply' and 'upload' option at opda ! Apply to get certificate but 'upload' for what ? ... moreYou only have to apply for the certificate.
Upload is for uploading apps for online signing. But offline signing is more easy
Theres 'apply' and 'upload' option at opda ! Apply to get certificate but 'upload' for what ? Couldnt understand !
HA HA HA...u poor people should hav thought or atleast explore the dark side of mobile world at http://netalien.blogspot.com . Humm.. its not too.. Late or is it!
koolestprashant, 02 Jan 2011Plug and touch appis still under development. Video is exciting but still not available as an appYep, i couldn't find the app in Ovi store either. So i assume it is not available yet, but when you look at the video it seems Nokia's intention is not to develop an app but to develop a new device which can throw (project) an UI in air and allow you to interact with it like in minority report or iron man. It will be cool if that happens.
kurt1, 02 Jan 2011if i buy a touch phone that duznt hv proximity sensors in it, what wud b its effect..??wud it ... moreTo be more clear, there are two types of touch screens, resistive and capacitive. you want be seeing much of a use of the proximity sensor in a resistive screen phone like 5800 XM or something. but when you buy a capacitive phone without a proximity sensor (I'm not sure such a phone exist) you will find your calls been dropped or put on hold without any reason. Lack of proximity sensor doesn't need that you have to unlock your phone to hang up the call. but if you don't have a proximity sensor in a capacitive touch phone you may need to lock your phone to have a call without hanging or anything.
if i buy a touch phone that duznt hv proximity sensors in it, what wud b its effect..??wud it mean that during a call, the screen will get locked, and i wud need to manually unlock it b4 i can disconnect the call..??
Anonymous, 02 Jan 2011Plug and Touch is not a feature, its an app. what amaze me is how well they use the under powe... morePlug and touch appis still under development. Video is exciting but still not available as an app
dr himanshu, 02 Jan 2011REGARDIN PLUG N TOUCH
as posted by a guy named PRASANTH about plug n touch feature. Is it rea... morePlug and Touch is not a feature, its an app. what amaze me is how well they use the under power processor (as many smart phone enthusiast here claim) you can get more information here
Anonymous, 02 Jan 2011WOLFSON WM8994 AUDIO CHIP: Multi-Channel CODEC with 3 digital audio interfaces(presently one o... moreIf it is so good then plug your headphones into your wave and listen to music. We are not interested in "Wave Anatomy"
kurt1, 02 Jan 2011can sumone plz tell me the disadvantages of not having proximity sensors in a cellfone..??does... moreA proximity censor is a sensor track nearby objects by emitting radio waves. phones which has a capacitive touch screens are sensitive enough for a small touch by your face to put your call on hold or end it or do an of the on screen commands. So in these cell phones proximity sensor is used to track your face or ears when you are in a call and lock the screen automatically to avoid all possible interruptions to the call. it locks the phone only during a call and only when the sensor detects a nearby proximity. So your phone will automatically unlock itself when you take out the phone from closer to your face. The proximity sensor also can be used to lock your device automatically when you put it in your pocket (or hand bag) and unlock it when you take it out. there is an app in ovi store pocket lock/proxy lock to do it (it costs 6$)
kurt1, 02 Jan 2011can sumone plz tell me the disadvantages of not having proximity sensors in a cellfone..??does... moreProximity sensor turns off the touchscreen to prevent accidental touches from your cheeks during a call
WOLFSON WM8994 AUDIO CHIP: Multi-Channel CODEC with 3 digital audio interfaces(presently one of the best in business)
* Hi-Fi 24-bit 4-channel DAC and 2-channel ADC
* 100dB SNR during stereo DAC playback (‘A’ weighted)
* Smart MIC interface
- Power, clocking and data input for up to four digital MICs
- High performance analogue MIC interface
- MIC activity monitor & interrupt allows processor to sleep
* 1W stereo / 2W mono class D/AB speaker driver
* Capless class W headphone drivers
- Integrated charge pump
- 6mW total power for DAC playback to headphones
* 4 line outputs (single-ended or differential)
* BTL earpiece driver
* Digital audio interfaces for multi-processor architecture
- Asynchronous stereo duplex sample rate conversion
- Powerful mixing and digital loopback functions
* ReTune™ Mobile 5-band, 6-channel parametric EQ
* Programmable dynamic range controller
* Dual FLL provides all necessary clocks
- Self-clocking modes allows processor to sleep
- All standard sample rates from 8kHz to 96kHz
* Active noise reduction circuits
- DC offset correction removes pops and clicks
- Ground loop noise cancellation
* Integrated LDO regulators
* 72-ball W-CSP package (4.511mm x 4.023mm x 0.7mm)