adkane, 01 Jan 2011how can u be so sure that the e7 will be the worst phone? The lack of a memory card solt is fo... moreme, ifan? You didnt read my post. You think iphone and N8 are the onli fones out there? theres so much that is better than Nokia and iphone now, especially HTC, wow i love it. I stil like Nokia N900 also, its after all the onli good fone from nokia the last 2 years.
E7 is a loser coz it has the bad keyboard mechanism from N97, and same screen resolution and similar processor and OS to N97. Remember that N97 was a failure already 1.5 years ago, and it was better than E7 (better cam, 32gig, cardslot...). So when N97 was a loser already so long ago, how can a weaker unit be good so long time after? Coz relatively speaking the E7 is much much weaker, compared to the competition at the time of launch. Its the demn same procesor, onli slightly higher clocked, and the OS has gone through cosmetic surgery to look more up to date but is the same outdated symbian on the inside. And 4 inches of 640x360, that is plain ret@rded....
well to all people thimking battery is not removable u can search youtube for same, just remove 3 screws ( torx) and voila u get battery out.
but why anyone want battery out, battery is premium uality and is gonna last for a good long time, much more than warranty of nokia, then even if anyone wants to change battery, u will get original one na.., so why worry just take it to noika care they will change it
so i dont understand why people consider it bad, i think it is make set thinner so it gets its premium value and praise.
Anyone know of any mods or future updates to the built in photo editing software that allows scaling of the noise reduction. Would be great to be able to adjust between 0% and 100%
Anonymous, 01 Jan 2011what about an un-biased point of view. Both N8 and iphone4 are bad fones, for very different r... morehow can u be so sure that the e7 will be the worst phone? The lack of a memory card solt is for safety purposes.i also cant imagine a business man can fill up the 16gb onboard memory to the max. What do you ifans care anyway? When the iphone doesnt come with a memory card slot and exchangeable battery, you are all freaking happy about it, but when other phone have done the say, you all will diss it. At least the e7 battery is changeable providing you have the right tools.
The only dissapointment i find in the e7 is the edof camera. But imho, the iphone will always be the worst smartphone
Anonymous, 01 Jan 2011Many users are having problems signing mods and apps. I have made a video tutorial. Visit http... more
1.)Registered Your IMEI
2.) Wait your certificate and key
3.) Download New Pot sign Tool For Nokia N8
-Open Your Pot Sign Tool
-Add Sis File Browse to your computer Ex. Hyper X mode click or drag the file
-browse your certificate and key
-Do not change the key pasword 0000
-Check the setting make sure all in the box are unchecked.
-click sign Sis File
-wait until shown Operational Complete.
-After Exit the pot sign tool, And Go to the file of hyperX mode to your computer
-You have seen two File First File is the Unsigned and the 2nd is Signed, Choose the the Signed File and installed to your device after you installed hyper X Mode version 1.1 to your device restart your phone. and Enjoy the super ultra brilliant quality of Pictures and also video mode 30fps. 9MB-11MB per photos compared to the original setting 1MB-2MB.
I hope i will help you
Anonymous, 01 Jan 2011what about an un-biased point of view. Both N8 and iphone4 are bad fones, for very different r... moreplzz..dont make me laugh troll. What are you trying to proof anyway? Unbiased view? Pffft...your post is obviously supporting the iphone a lot. And are you triying to say that the great camera, great gps (OVI maps), the nice hardware (hdmi and usb otg) ARE ALL BAD???? The iphone has none of this! Pls, just get outta here. And the way you say that the iphone is bad because if the restricrions is like your saying that it is just a small matter
himanshu, 01 Jan 2011wow its a great n8 user review page has cross more than 28000 comment which creates history an... morewhat about an un-biased point of view. Both N8 and iphone4 are bad fones, for very different reasons. At least iphone has a great resolution screen, and a very decent processor, and a potentially good OS if apple opened up for user freedom. N8 has neither of those. Iphone4 is bad onli coz of the limitations it imposes on the poor users, N8 is bad in almost every thinkable way EXCEPT the things that makes iphone4 laughable.
For unbiased persons its hard to determine who is the biggest clown in the arena, N8 or iphone4. But soon E7 will come out, then its no doubt anymore which is the worst phone of all, probably the worst of all times.
hello guys, there's any application like a remote desktop for the N8 in which I can control my PC fom my cel using the IP adress? so I can leave my house and still able to see my computer.
wow its a great n8 user review page has cross more than 28000 comment which creates history and highest for any phone in gsmarena just within 6 months and why not its great phone ever made by nokia.
Iphone4 has only 900 comment.
Iphone4 is dead now apple fans. Just throw it and buy N8.
adkane, 01 Jan 2011Actually it affects the software.
1) some users cant access ovi store after using the mod
... more1. The ovi store problem doesn't occur due to this mod. Some people instead of uninstalling this mod did a hard reset and tried installing ovi store. Ovi store is not installed directly after a hard reset. But it installs and works fine after installing QT. This is a minor issue and may be fixed by firmware update
2. I have not experienced any such problem. Maybe there is some other cause.
3. Continuous auto focus has some issues and is not working for long distances. The modders are working on it.
koolestprashant, 01 Jan 2011I would like to answer the question about HyperX mod.
This mod only reduces jpeg compression.... more"As for uploading youtube videos, you can do that by the inbuilt web browser. Just have to change from mobile view to desktop view."
hmm...nvr thought of it. thanks!
dr himanshu, 01 Jan 2011thanx buddy.
U said u didnt had GUTS to try hyper x. May i knw why? Does it effects d hardwar... moreActually it affects the software.
1) some users cant access ovi store after using the mod
2) it kinda screws up the auto focus while taking a pic. many users complained that when they were in a situation where they can focus properly, they suddenly cant get it anymore with the mod
3) while playing back the vid taken with the autofocus activated, you can hear a 'tik tik tik' sound which comes from the lens trying to autofocus. to me is not worth the extra 5fps if there is the sound. there have been rumors though that the upcoming update will bring 30fps recording together with continuous AF
dr himanshu, 01 Jan 2011hi guys m buying n8 silver in couple of days. I hv even enquired about it 4m prashant(thanx 4 ... moreI would like to answer the question about HyperX mod.
This mod only reduces jpeg compression.
The camera shoots any photo in RAW format which a large size file. It is then processed and undergoes conversion from JPEG. The JPEG file is compressed to save space. This mod only removes the compression step. No extra load on processor hence no effect on battery life.
As for uploading youtube videos, you can do that by the inbuilt web browser. Just have to change from mobile view to desktop view.
Many sites are already present like mobile9.com and nokia beta labs for apps
sukrsa, 01 Jan 2011"plz change the theme which has light colour background".
I do not understand. Is t... moreyes, colour of application could b match with the colour of background of theme, by which u couldn't seen any thing which mixed with same colour. i think so.... ,so i suggest u to change theme, n see
adkane, 01 Jan 2011We, the real owners are always ready to help my friend
1) I can get about two days on avera... morethanx buddy.
U said u didnt had GUTS to try hyper x. May i knw why? Does it effects d hardware or smthing else.
Cos it appears quite fascinating.
dr himanshu, 01 Jan 2011hi guys m buying n8 silver in couple of days. I hv even enquired about it 4m prashant(thanx 4 ... moreWe, the real owners are always ready to help my friend
1) I can get about two days on average with some pretty heavy usage (about 2 hours web surfing, 1 and a half hours for music, 30min of gaming, some text and calls, 1 hour of vids). i think i can push it to three days with the power saving option, but i havent tried that out yet
2) By default, photos and vids can be uploaded directly to facebook, but only 6 at a time. There is another alternative though by using an app called pixelpipe. So far there is no direct method to upload vids to youtube.
3) Yes it does, through the home screen widget
4) havent had the guts to try the hyperX mod yet, so i cant really tell
5) I do not have a s60v5 phone so i cant compare. the stock browser of the n8 is not really that bad actually, it has a very good rendering performance, sometimes though it struggles to scroll in super heavy websites. but dont worry, there is always opera
6) you can connect it to the desktop by using this cable (not included in the box)
7) Ask someone else, i dont really have the time to manage this kind of blog :)
hope this helps