dr himanshu, 01 Jan 2011hi guys m buying n8 silver in couple of days. I hv even enquired about it 4m prashant(thanx 4 ... moreWe, the real owners are always ready to help my friend
1) I can get about two days on average with some pretty heavy usage (about 2 hours web surfing, 1 and a half hours for music, 30min of gaming, some text and calls, 1 hour of vids). i think i can push it to three days with the power saving option, but i havent tried that out yet
2) By default, photos and vids can be uploaded directly to facebook, but only 6 at a time. There is another alternative though by using an app called pixelpipe. So far there is no direct method to upload vids to youtube.
3) Yes it does, through the home screen widget
4) havent had the guts to try the hyperX mod yet, so i cant really tell
5) I do not have a s60v5 phone so i cant compare. the stock browser of the n8 is not really that bad actually, it has a very good rendering performance, sometimes though it struggles to scroll in super heavy websites. but dont worry, there is always opera
6) you can connect it to the desktop by using this cable (not included in the box)
7) Ask someone else, i dont really have the time to manage this kind of blog :)
hope this helps
hi guys m buying n8 silver in couple of days. I hv even enquired about it 4m prashant(thanx 4 d help). But still i hv sm doubts. Please clear me here...
1. How mch is d battery back-up actually?
2. Can we upload videos to facebook n youtube?
3. Does it auto updates facebook.
4. Regardin hyper x mod... Doesnt it uses more battery power?
5. Is internet experience better/worse/same as s60v5? Cos i think s60v5 hs gud browser n rest opera can manage.
6. I hv desktop lcd at my place. It doesnt hv a hdmi port neither it can be used as tv without tv tuner. Is there ne way tn connect n vd it.(it has ports like crt monitor)
7. A request to create a blog where all good n useful application can be found.
And pls i dont want ne suggestions regarding samsung wave n iphone.
No doubt these phones r g8 bt m more interestd in n8.
can i install new text fonts for n8....if yes than how ca i install it...tell me anybody plz.....
sunil kushwaha, 01 Jan 2011plz change the theme which has light colour background"plz change the theme which has light colour background".
I do not understand. Is there any relation with theme with my problem?
However, thanks for reply.
Many users are having problems signing mods and apps. I have made a video tutorial. Visit http://mobileclickz.blogspot.com/ for details
To all hyperX users. I have found out an update to HyperX 1.1. The photo quality is not reduced but photos are of 4-5mb in size as compared to 10-11mb in original HyperX mod. Details and download links are present at http://mobileclickz.blogspot.com/
Another update allows users to switch between 30fps and 25fps for improved low light performance as well as improved zooming. Details and download links are present at http://mobileclickz.blogspot.com/
Anonymous, 01 Jan 2011can the mods available at ur website uninstalled from application manager in the phne...yes you can
My n8 sudden shutdown for 15-20 mins.then it was ok.it was an usual Phenomena.but last night it was down n didn't turn on.its dead.i hv no warranty with the phone.i went for the servicing centre.but they couldn't do it.plz help me frndz.my phones charging signal light beside the USB blinks,whn I make it charging.it also take the flash files successfully.but overally nothing comes out
im using total 16 + 16 gb its working very good no hangings ,,,,,,,,,,,
only thing is im missing is equalizer modifiable settings which is most important,,,,,,,,
hey for those wanting to own an N8 but dont know about symbian^3
check this out all about symbian^3 OS
koolestprashant, 01 Jan 2011Did u get ur new orange n8?can the mods available at ur website uninstalled from application manager in the phne...
Nokia is making some very good high end phones and are getting back on the market. took quite long to start using capacitive screens but i must admit the have very responsive resistive ones. The N8 is a very good phone on paper and reality. But android is much more intriguing than symbian. Nokia should continus on maemo or meego not symbian. maemo and meego are the best OSs on the market along with android. Now the E7 is coming out but with symbian.
[deleted post]the man is n8 user he gave details only n8 owners can know,so why are u bashing samsung for symbian bugs ?!!??
can i caught DVB service in N 8 or N 97 as i can in n 96???
koolestprashant, 01 Jan 2011Did u get ur new orange n8?Next week
sukrsa, 01 Jan 2011But it is not possible as I read in many forums. Can U please describe the procedure? Thanks.Actually the social networking app on n8 is only a beta version. So it is having many problems.
Anyways first hard reset.
For some reason QT isn't installed after a hard reset, you can install QT on your phone by downloading the Nokia Qt SDK, install it on your computer and from the start menu choose to install Qt Mobility for symbian^3 and then install ovi store
Install qt from here http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.com/id/e920da1a-5b18-42df-82c3-907413e525fb/Nokia_Qt_SDK.html
koolestprashant, 01 Jan 2011Hard reset using *#7370#. Then reinstall QT and ovi storeBut it is not possible as I read in many forums. Can U please describe the procedure? Thanks.
I have tried to read “Anandabazar Patrika” a Bengali news paper. But it is unreadable. Because all legers are shown as peculiar character. There are option to settle down this type of problem for PC but how to solve it for my N8.
Do you have any idea how to solve the problem?