I have owned a lot of cellphones the last 17 years.Without being an ''oldie goldie'' this one and Nokia X7-00, are the best by far,even in comparison with newer android ones.The hardware is supreme,but the software lacks,if you want a game console.You can hear it (82db output),and also has a call meter,needless of downloading the app.Good design,fair camera,and the small capacity battery lasts long.
A whooping 9.5 shows that we are still here! and we will always be here@!
Guys there is only on thing that i can say about the nokia n8... IT IS A MOST WONDERFUL PHONE THAT HAS EVER CREATED...
I JST simply love this phone...
It is the most advanced mobile...apart from android features...
It is the most useful phone nd nokia has created this mobile in 2010 itself but it has many feature that do not exist in the new phones that we are buying these days...
in that FIRSTLY...:(it is a 2010 model )
1. HDMI PORT (no other phone has in that price tag)
2. FM TRANSMITTER(can act as a radio station. U can transmit to 93.5-106hZ frequency )
3. 12 MP CAMERA WITH XENON FLASH(much brighter and red light reduction usd in cameras)
4. HARDEST CASING(unique single pure grade aluminum casing)
5. HARDEST SCREEN(GORILLA GLASS)
6. EXPANDABLE MEMORY SLOT(upto 32Gb with an internal inbuilt memory stick of 16Gb)
7. FAST CHARGING
8. SINGLE BUTTON INTERFACE(jst like samsung new series and apple mobiles it has only a home button)
9.AUTO SHUTTER CAMERA LENS(used in DSLR or cameras)
10. VERY VERY COMPACT ND USER FRIENDLY (lighter and smooth interface)
11. MULTI LANGUAGE AVAILABILITY
12. SMART SYNC(withy nokia acount)
13. TWO PORT CHARGE (mini usb port with direct pendrive accpting tech with OTG cable)
14. DIRECT GO ON CAMERA BUTTON(direct camera button)
15. MOST SHARP IMAGES WITH BRIGHTER AND CONTRAST QUALITY(exlent zoom in piture quality)
16. VOICE COMMAND FOR DIALING(jst give command to cal xxxx)
17. GEO TAGGING
18. DLNA PLAY (direct play to any device like TV LAPTOP nd many through Wifi )
19. 20. 21. 22. ...........
i hav used HTC XIOAMI APPLE mobiles til to date but besides this i use my """"NOKIA N8"""....!!!!
plz if any one really don want that mobile plz CONTACT me THROUGH MY EMAIL.. i wil buy if it is in perfect condition...
I LOVE THAT THING...
MdN8, 04 May 2016True. OK, I need the volume buttons sometimes, just for call volume (well, it's set to "max" s... moreIf you want the volume though Download 'Volume Keys' unsigned app through N8fanclub.com and you never have to touch the physical volume buttons again.
Abdi, 01 May 2016I have Nokia n8 I forget my security code what must I doThe default code is 12345, but if it doesn't work you will have to take the phone to Nokia Care or similar service. Or re-install the firmware by yourself which is very hard.
Nokia Loyalite, 01 May 2016I have done quite research about Android and iPhones But the N8 has something that 95% of toda... moreTrue. OK, I need the volume buttons sometimes, just for call volume (well, it's set to "max" so I don't need them any more really), but apart from that I lock and unlock it without buttons, I almost never need the menu button (I use Belle Extra Buttons), and I take photos without camera button. But I start the camera when the phone is locked by pressing the camera button anyway, with the QuickCam app. Still, if I didn't want to use any buttons, it's possible. I think it's a good thing as the buttons will last longer. :-)
Job@555, 27 Apr 2016Yes i also facing the same issue....you should try cute tube2 from N8fanclub, for online playing and also for downloading videos
I have done quite research about Android and iPhones But the N8 has something that 95% of today phones don't have. And that is 'Software Assistance' which means substituting software with hardware.
The only exception of hardware in N8 is switching on the phone with the use of 'physical button' (also done by Restart App) Other than that we can do everything on N8 without touching its 'external physical buttons' That is the unparalleled heart of Nokia N8
Anonymous, 27 Apr 2016am ade, from nigeria....am using nokia n8 , i need sumone to tell me how to upgrade my phone f... moreGoogle 'N8 Fan Club.com' browse through everything in it you will get what you want.
I bought my n8 year 2012 and I didnt know it has only 1200 mAh battery. sucks.
am ade, from nigeria....am using nokia n8 , i need sumone to tell me how to upgrade my phone frm symbian^3 to belle and also how to hack my phone and where to download d hackin tools.... thanks very much
SUDHAKAR, 27 Apr 2016Have u used Nokia 808 pureview?.Sadly, no. They didn't sell many in my country and I never have enough money. Maybe some day. I have a display unit though (a dummy for shop windows) so I know what it feels like in hand. :-)
MdN8, 23 Apr 2016You should be able, Delight is hacked by default.Have u used Nokia 808 pureview?.