TO NOKIA N8 HATER....
go n open yr own factory make yr own phone design it yrself. how many ram u want ? 512 , 1gb or 10gb ? processor 1gh 5gh or 100gh ? dual core or quad core ? camera 5mp 12mp 100mp. ?
nokia hater always say they have galaxy wave iphone htc bla..bla.. but the funny part is, if they really do have those phone why they dont go to their own forum n share ?? why come here ? bcos nokia is popular. nokia is good. nokia is big. nokia n8 hater dont own this phone they just JEALOUS...... why ? bcos they cant afford it that why they hate it. they come here n give negative comment or i think they r paid by other people to give negative comment so that they can earn some money to buy n8 as a christmas present...ha.ha..
when i make a full zoom the screen goes black
only for pics that i take
why is that???
o and another thing, why on earth are htc, iphone lovers are commenting on n8's page.. cu there is no activity on ur pages? this page is for n8 users to share their insights.. plz just scarce urselves n let there be meaningful discussions..
this world is full of cheap people. just because a few percent of n8 units are having some issue, some badass haters (sponsored by other cell phone companies) are trying their best to put n8 down. i have n8 for 3 weeks and know several others friends who have it. we are all simply loving it n what it offers. there is no reason for someone to aggresively post stuff/link agaist n8 unless they are lying n trying to prove something wrong. if they were just regular users, then they would just say "i hate n8, it got issues".. n not post links repeatedly...
dear fns. mobile shop seller told that many complaint received about n8, like frequently power off.and some camera issues. any one had same problems. please ans me.
Gitty, 23 Nov 201016gb inbuild memory !Thanks for clearing that up. Has anyone used the hdmi to a hdtv yet? Is it worth using on my led? I also use email a lot. Currently using a Samsung jet and its not good on the email side of things.
does this can replace a 12mp camera?w/ in quality of resolution.. ex:in a distance and very dark area?
Unexpectedly dropped from hand to floor when try to take photo
1. Went Switched Off.
2. Not responding to anything for 5 minutes, i couldnt turn ON.
3. It started working around 5th attempt to switch ON without any issue:)
4. Dot of scratch between camera and speaker, i thought it wont since scratch resistance :(
No further damages to any of its body or behaviour.
So, Do not completely rely on scartch resistance or something else, handle with care. Dont loose this wonderful mobile, i mean from hand ;)
Does the phone charge via the usb cable?
Still at 2 minds, either the N8, E7 otherwise I'll go blackberry torch (not really a blackberry fan though)
rdca, 23 Nov 2010what is the maximum volume of n8? dolby sorround works when you listening music? yes or no? ... moreGo to the NOKIA PRIORITY DEALER ! There U can play with N8 ! Dolby works when connected to the speakers/HD TV ! Camera is best in mobile world ! U can download game and other content from ovi store !
samuel william, 23 Nov 2010Hi Guys,
My N8 is 2 weeks old and my battery dries up very quickly...it comes only for a day... moreHere are some tips to prolong your n8 battery life
samuel william, 23 Nov 2010Hi Guys,
My N8 is 2 weeks old and my battery dries up very quickly...it comes only for a day... moreFor Better battery life do the following:
Always charge the battery fully.
• Activate power saving mode. Press the power key, and select Activate power
saving. The device settings, such as Network mode and the screen saver, are
optimised. To deactivate power saving mode, press the power key, and select
Deactivate power saving.
• Set your device to retrieve mail less frequently. Select Menu > Applications >
Mail > Settings, your mailbox, and Synchronisation > Retrieval frequency. If
you have additional mailboxes, you may need to set the retrieval frequency
separately for each mailbox.
• Mute unnecessary tones, such as key tones.
• Use wired headphones, rather than the loudspeaker.
• Deactivate the background animation effects. Select Menu > Settings and
Themes > General > Options > Theme effects > Off.
• Deactivate the Big clock screen saver. Select Menu > Settings and Themes >
Screen saver > None.
• Activate a dark theme. Select Menu > Settings and Themes > General.
• Change the length of the time-out period after which the device display switches
off. Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Display > Light time-out. To adjust the
light sensor that observes lighting conditions and adjusts the display brightness, in
the display settings, select Light sensor.
• If the signal strength of the cellular network varies in your area, it increases the
demand on battery power.
• If the network mode is set to use both GSM and 3G (dual mode) networks, the device
searches for the 3G network. To set your device to use only the GSM network, select
Menu > Settings and Connectivity > Network > Network mode > GSM.
• Deactivate Bluetooth when not needed. Select Menu > Settings and
Connectivity > Bluetooth > Bluetooth > Off.
• Stop your device from scanning for available WLANs in the background. Select
Menu > Settings and Connectivity > WLAN > Options > Settings > Show
WLAN availability > Never.
• When connecting to the internet, use a WLAN connection, rather than a packet data
(GPRS or 3G) connection.
• Set the packet data connection to be established only when needed. Select
Menu > Settings and Connectivity > Admin. settings > Packet data > Packet
data connection > When needed
This info i got during the surfing. Try it.
Mobile-Xpert, 22 Nov 2010Hey guys I just bought my N8 3 days ago and I wanted to share my experience and I can say that... moreHi friend my battery dries up very quickly, it comes only 4 a day...i dont kno whether i ve any problem in my mobile or 4 every 1 is it lik tat...if u could give u r number i would like to call and speak to you abt dis...