Death, 03 Jan 2013Carol, can u please guide mo or teach me a few steps on how to dowload uc player? I am lost wh... moreIt is quite easy to use zip, what is so hard about it? Anyway, there are ucplayers unsigned out there, so i can take you only to an unsigned version. If you don't have your phone hacked, it wont work. To hack it, please search Google. Second, learn some zip and rar stuff, it is quite easy, so stop being lazy. Is not like everyday will be somebody helping you with those. So, to hack your phone you will need to know some rar archive stuff, so to extract the necessary files. And nobody can help you with that. LEARN. Now let's see if you can download this: http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/8300072/file.html
AnonD-20890, 03 Jan 2013To Carol : Eventhough I can adjust the power button problem, the phone needs to be restarte... moreHey, this is funny... Cause i never had a mem card in my N8, 16 gigs is enough. But i always had one in my older phones and always occur this behavior (which i say it is totaly normal...). So in my n70 there were apps working only after restart and there was a game or 2 working without that. My 5230 was the same. At the end i think is all about how your apps interact with your phone and vice versa. I can still say that you have no real problem. Maybe just a memcard full format to see if everything goes back to normal.:)
Plz anybudy can tell ''how to transfer a files using DUKTU5.2 over laptop..
I m still unable..installed ducktu on phone & laptop..and they both says insert ip address...
Plz sugest how to transfer....
Thanks in advance
David, 03 Jan 2013Hello..I got this mobile from US..And the FW version is showing as 111.030...only which is Sym... moreu need to download the latest Nokia Suite for upgrade, its easy and simple, just follow the Nokia suite,
anyone plz, whn i upgrade to belle refresh, weaken wifi signal power, network signal power and completely not working Proximity sensor, help me wht to do? i luv my N8
Hello..I got this mobile from US..And the FW version is showing as 111.030...only which is Symbian Belle... How to get the Belle refresh?? I connected to Ovi/Nokia Suite and it says "no update" .. Can anyone help?
Friends... I gotta problem with my Nokia N8 camera.There is a visible Black Dot appearing on the screen only when i open the camera. The Dot will be around 2 mm in diameter. It moves above when i zoom in an the Dot becomes further bigger. What can i do? I counldnt take photos coz of this Dot. Plz help
Carol, 02 Jan 2013Hey
1. This sounds like an memcard issue. Take it out and see if the problem persists. If t... moreTo Carol :
Eventhough I can adjust the power button problem, the phone needs to be restarted everytime when I remove and insert the memory card for the softwares to work.
I have Nokia N79 and Nokia 5320 which have memory card slot in the side of the phone. I remove the memory card after choosing the remove card option (press and leave the power button) and finally clicking ok. When I re-insert the card, the softwares are working normally in the above 2 phones. Why this is not the case in N8?.
Carol, can u please guide mo or teach me a few steps on how to dowload uc player? I am lost when it comes on .zip files and d0nt kn0w how to extract it..is there any way how to download it in .sis file? Thanx
AnonD-75617, 02 Jan 2013Carol
I use 3 button system & *#7370# . Its not a muc blick problem.I take off lower cove... moreSorry, to downgrade is very dangerous and can make your device useless. Besides that, it is almost impossible. So, you claim that after belle update you got stuck with this issue? You can try something more advance but you will need to be courageous and to know some stuff (a bit geeky:P). First you need to download your phone firmware via navifirm: http://www.symbian-toys.com/navifirm.aspx this is the adress.
Then you need to download phoenix (this is an advance tool used by Nokia care center)
Now you need to follow this guide on how to refurbish your firmware (refurbish, not sw reset)
Ignore the phoenix they give you cause is spotted to have some problems. Also ignore the thing with dead flash mode. Just follow the video and what they say.
AnonD-20890, 02 Jan 2013To carol :
1) When ever I unlock my mobile (N8). The power key on the top does not respond ... moreHey
1. This sounds like an memcard issue. Take it out and see if the problem persists. If the problem does not persist then try to do a memory-card format (you can back it up first, but some of your software's may need to be reinstalled. So i would copy back only needed files and not system files). Also this can be a software installed in your mem card. I would suggest not to install any other app then games in your card. You have enough space in mass memo for software manipulation apps and so on. Games can be installed on your card.
2. This is normal. After taking out your mem-card, the phone closes everything that connects with it, and deletes the files that kept the connection between those apps and the system. So even when plug it back in you will need a restart to recognize them again.
I use 3 button system & *#7370# . Its not a muc blick problem.I take off lower cover an clean mic hole well.thats no problem in there.I think it's sftwr problem.bcos,after 4mat my 4n,mic is work well for few hours an that problem come again.i reinstall my firmware and problem come again.can i install anna again on my device?how can I?
Anonymous, 02 Jan 2013i cannot veiw inbox massages from n8 phone ..although i did formating 3times massges are not o... moreCan you be more specific of what your problem is? So, to understand that you cannot open new received messages? Or, that you cannot open your inbox? But you can see your new received message first, then they disappear?
AnonD-75617, 02 Jan 2013hey frnd.. I have a problem on my N8 it runs on BELLE now,I have a mic problem.when I call ... moreTake a look in that small hole of the mic. Sounds like you have some dirt stuck in there. If you can open the bottom part of your n8 (if you have a proper screwdriver) then open it and clean it. After that, give it another try. Also, how you formatted your phone, what methods you used?
David, 02 Jan 2013Thanks a lot Carol.. Any idea how many msgs the sent itmes will store? There is no limitation. If your phone is set to stroe massages, will store as many as your c: drive can store.
To carol :
1) When ever I unlock my mobile (N8). The power key on the top does not respond for 15 to 20 seconds. The same happens when ever I close a running application normally and try pressing the power button.
2) All the softwares (that are installed in the memory card) are not working temporarily when the memory card is removed after choosing 'remove F: memory' and pressing ok after removing the card and inserted again. The softwares are working only after restarting the phone. I am sure that my phone does not have virus and memory card is not corrupted.
Are the above 2 issues a bug in this phone?.
my nokia n8 is very good.but some prblm.i open back camera a small blue colour difect right side down.please tel l me what is the problem.
Tanmoy, 01 Jan 2013My n8 can't play some of avi, mkv or wmv videos. When I open some mkv and wmv video display be... moreYep, this is a codec issue. The Broadcom chip on the N8 only supports up to 720p and a few codecs (H.263, H.264 HP, MPEG 4/2/1 and VC-1). Try re-encoding your videos and see if that works. You can Google for guides on how to do this.