Anyway both phones will be out soon the better one will ship more units.
Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Woopy dooo facebook comes pre installed in the N8, believe me I've used symbian FB app it's a ... moreThe FM transmitter on my N97 is awesome,works better then a lot of stand alone FM transmitters.
Will N8 be cheaper than IPhone? When will Nokia have Dual Sim Phone? Maybe Nokia is waiting for IPhone with dual sim? N8 is a trying hard copycat of IPhone. No Innovation from a GSM leader?
Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Woopy dooo facebook comes pre installed in the N8, believe me I've used symbian FB app it's a ... moreLED Vs Xenon dual is inconclusive, experts are torn between the two.
I believe, if this is the case, compact cameras will start coming with LEDs and not XENON.
And can you explain, when compact digicams will start coming with LEDs and stop using XENON. I will definitely buy it as LEDs will make them cheaper.
LED cannot compare with XENON. Get your facts right.
If I have an N8 and sumbody will trade his Iphone 4 (I wish), 110% I'll take it. But if I have $1,000 in my pocket and plan to buy an excellent phone, definitely 110% I'll not spend it to Iphone 4 and buy an N8.
Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Lets comapare
CPU Iphone Apple A4 1Ghz with 3D Graphics HW accelerator N8 ARM 11 680 MHz pro... moreLets compare
N8 OTG Support
Iphone 4 Only via itunes
Iphone v2.1 and only A2DP Support
Nokia N8 Bluetooth V3.0 with A2DP and File Transfer Support
N8 16GB on board + 32Gb MicroSD card support
Iphone No memory Card Support
Nokia Lifetime Naviagtion service fre
Iphone Old TFT technology
N8 New AMOLED technology which saves battery
N8 Flash Lite support
Iphone 4 What, no flash support?
Iphone 4 Only TV Out
N8 - Dolby Digital Plus via HDMI
N8 Pentaband HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 2100 /1900
Iphone 4 Quadband - HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
N8 - VGA videocall camera over 3G and Wifi
Iphone 4 - Yes, videocalling over WiFi only, oh, then I can use my laptop, ryt?
N8 FM radio and FM transmitter
Iphone Oops, no radio here
And some one said, only the camera is better. Get your facts right.
OMG, y am i even comparing. I know for sure, N8 is better.
Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010and and,flash lite 4.0= same as the flash 10.1 everyone's using on their computers to view any... moreWoopy dooo facebook comes pre installed in the N8, believe me I've used symbian FB app it's a load of nonsense, third party apps are always better than buitlt in apps.
The flash question the way I see Adobe needs Apple more than Apple needs Adobe, If that was a major problem it would have incorporated by now. LED Vs Xenon dual is inconclusive, experts are torn between the two. Built in Radio, waste of space. FM transmitter was pretty crap on the N97 sound quality was really poor.
Has Nokia N8 good display with 360x640 ?
It see N8 staircase effect ???
Nokia no way!!!! The end.
Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010nokia should launch this phone soon,or else people will loose their intrest in it.(see daily i... moreThe interest rate went down as new phones came up and peopel start to move from here to view them :) thats why it went down.
nokia should launch this phone soon,or else people will loose their intrest in it.(see daily interest dropped frm 90% to 55%)
Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010i disagree about ur stated fact of 98%...i think more like 65% does not get into details about... moreI admit I just made that one up. I too come from a Nokia background used Nokia for years till N97 came along. Had so many problems with the phone. The constant memory full and system error messages, crushing all the time, made me seek phones from else where. Unfortunately it seems these error messages are still present in Symbian ^ 3 and N8 and if not addressed will make the N8 feel more like the N97. See here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz3utELHCL4 at 40 seconds in and then again at 6.31
Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Your argument is from a technical point of view an average user "about 98% of users"... morei disagree about ur stated fact of 98%...i think more like 65% does not get into details about the functions etc...but the other 35% surely does if ur looking for a fone with this much specs...ur right that iphone does a heck of a marketing campaign,but i personally still prefer nokia...:D
n8 can really play xvid dvix