Dont worry, nokia phone is always scratch resistant, unlike apple product
KID, 05 May 2010well, here's my answers:
1. she has a built in FM tuner
2. I think 680 is enough already... morenice counter attack my friend.
That would be a fist landed unto his face that will make him shut down once he notice about your punches i mean answers.
Godspeed nokia and n8...
Long leave for nokia fans out there...
[deleted post]It seems if Nokia releases the phone soon,it's better than both Satio and Bold but in my opinion Bold is out of the spec area of the other two phones.so may be you should reconsider your needs and make your decision again to buy the suitable phone.
[deleted post]Lol, a person with only 50, is a crazy person. How can you say such a fo*lishness??
well, the big question right now I think is about the stability of the OS, if it's stable and smooth, then it's definitely a nice phone!!
when this phone is lost and appear in the rusian website, the preview about the OS is nood good enough, but nokia claim that it still being developed, and not yet perfected, well, I just hope for the best, but I'm also ready if in case this phone doesnt live up to my expectation
The Game, 05 May 2010Really? Really? I have plenty of reason not to buy this phone. This phone is feature rich I ha... morewell, here's my answers:
1. she has a built in FM tuner
2. I think 680 is enough already, cause symbian doesn need a very powerful processor to run, and think nokia will increase the clock speed along with further firmware upgrade
3. even Iphone has a lower res than this baby, but you cant argue about that arent you?? Iphone is a great phone even though it's res is lower than this
4. about RAM, it's just like nokia N900, it has only 256MB of RAM too, but it's a great phone nevertheless
5. 30fps is minimum?? what? do you want to make your own movie?? even James Cameron's Avatar is shoot at 24fps, you dont really need a really high fps value unless you want to play a computer game or making your own movie...
6. about this phone not supported DivX or Xvid, I cant argue with that, but you can always look for 3rd party apps for that arent you??
7. and about HTML 5, I personally think it's not a big deal...
well, that's just my opinion, it's true that nokia has been decreasing in terms of innovation lately, but maybe this baby will save Nokia once again? I hope so, cause I'm planning to buy this baby once it in the market
Anonymous, 05 May 2010It is stupid for nokia to power their phone with android. Why apple dont use android?why apple dont use android???its like you are asking coke to buy pepsi products or michael jordan to wear adidas instead of Nike.What a silly question you have.
I want this phone, but Nokia had better make the battery removable without screws - when the phone freezes up, which my 5800 does all the time, I need to take out the battery to reset it. When the internet doesn't connect while using the phone as a modem I need to take the battery out to rest it. I am dammed if I am going to carry around a screw driver.
The Game, 05 May 2010Really? Really? I have plenty of reason not to buy this phone. This phone is feature rich I ha... moreSome people just want make call sms and free navigation! Nokia is the best choice
The Game, 05 May 2010Really? Really? I have plenty of reason not to buy this phone. This phone is feature rich I ha... moreYou fail to try to find flaws of this monster it has fm
e72 128 ram 600mhz running smoothly so is this phone
hey this phone build in
BLUETOOTH VERSION 3!!
check it out at the nokia website!
Really? Really? I have plenty of reason not to buy this phone. This phone is feature rich I have to give that, but most of the feature I need is left out. Like:
1- No built-in FM tuner.
2- 680 MHz! Really! Is it based on Pentium III.
3- 256 MB RAM. I don't know what to say.
4- No DivX or Xvid on the defult player.
5- Video at 25fps. What is the point of HD. 30fps is minimum.
6- 360 x 640 pixels would be enough, if it was a 2" display.
7- HTML 4 is so last decade. Even LG feature phone has HTML 5.
Learn something from Samsung and LG. I think Nokia is still at the top because of loyal Nokia fans who show them mercy.
Totally maltimedia phone.If it is work fast, no more phone contest with it.