Christi , 05 May 2010sorry for the misunderstanding I was refering to the 3,5 " screen if it is scratch rezist... moreYes it's screen scratch resistant but you can scratch it if you want. You can throw it or put it on the road and then see if the screen are ok
Every thing seems nice except the processor...All that u need with lot of applications and heavy graphics is processor speed.
sorry for the misunderstanding I was refering to the 3,5 " screen if it is scratch rezistant or not....please give your opinions!
i wish the screen was bigger...i hate borders. Screwable battery is fine just NOKIA make sure that it doesn't hang.
The things that made nokia suck these past years was the instable OS and lack of innovative apps and software support. wish that changes with symbian^3
what is the 3D Graphics HW accelerator? is it enought to rival the common PowerVR SGX?
this baby is mine as soon as comes out i will buy it good byeeeeeee iphon forever hahahaaha
i love nokia iphon is going down. nokia is flexible drag and drop any thing u want easy to use . i have iphon i do not like it
why the camera doesn't have a lens cover? does the camera scratch resistant?
Dont worry, nokia phone is always scratch resistant, unlike apple product
KID, 05 May 2010well, here's my answers:
1. she has a built in FM tuner
2. I think 680 is enough already... morenice counter attack my friend.
That would be a fist landed unto his face that will make him shut down once he notice about your punches i mean answers.
Godspeed nokia and n8...
Long leave for nokia fans out there...
[deleted post]It seems if Nokia releases the phone soon,it's better than both Satio and Bold but in my opinion Bold is out of the spec area of the other two phones.so may be you should reconsider your needs and make your decision again to buy the suitable phone.
[deleted post]Lol, a person with only 50, is a crazy person. How can you say such a fo*lishness??
well, the big question right now I think is about the stability of the OS, if it's stable and smooth, then it's definitely a nice phone!!
when this phone is lost and appear in the rusian website, the preview about the OS is nood good enough, but nokia claim that it still being developed, and not yet perfected, well, I just hope for the best, but I'm also ready if in case this phone doesnt live up to my expectation
The Game, 05 May 2010Really? Really? I have plenty of reason not to buy this phone. This phone is feature rich I ha... morewell, here's my answers:
1. she has a built in FM tuner
2. I think 680 is enough already, cause symbian doesn need a very powerful processor to run, and think nokia will increase the clock speed along with further firmware upgrade
3. even Iphone has a lower res than this baby, but you cant argue about that arent you?? Iphone is a great phone even though it's res is lower than this
4. about RAM, it's just like nokia N900, it has only 256MB of RAM too, but it's a great phone nevertheless
5. 30fps is minimum?? what? do you want to make your own movie?? even James Cameron's Avatar is shoot at 24fps, you dont really need a really high fps value unless you want to play a computer game or making your own movie...
6. about this phone not supported DivX or Xvid, I cant argue with that, but you can always look for 3rd party apps for that arent you??
7. and about HTML 5, I personally think it's not a big deal...
well, that's just my opinion, it's true that nokia has been decreasing in terms of innovation lately, but maybe this baby will save Nokia once again? I hope so, cause I'm planning to buy this baby once it in the market
Anonymous, 05 May 2010It is stupid for nokia to power their phone with android. Why apple dont use android?why apple dont use android???its like you are asking coke to buy pepsi products or michael jordan to wear adidas instead of Nike.What a silly question you have.