Suhanoo, 15 Nov 2011Ohhh! I thought he was asking about the re-install (flash) of the phone, my bad. Keep N8-ingor may be he said "pls tell my d steps on how u flashed ur phone. i want to know." which means he wanted to know the way i flashed n8 with cfw belle!
hi suhanoo and gurushant...
i just took my mob to nokia centre... they solved the card stuck problem very easily !! the person there just did the normal procedure to take the card out.. it came out.. i did not do it correctly...
and help me in efficient use of C memory... it was 173 mb when i got the mob.. i installed seven apps in mass memory and deleted two as it was not what i exactly needed(unit converter).. how to clear the dumped unwanted cache in it... give some insights and tips regarding this C memory and to efficiently use it...
da best camera lense. But d prizzzzze is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
pls help me how to recover my phone memory because, everytime i used my phone in just txting and much more in browsing, my phone memory is decreasing mb by mb, why this is happening?
covers all my need. super camera (12MP); new ANNA-desktop is a real asset (and OVI gives me ample apps). Design much slimer and more elegant than iPhone/Samsumgs etc. Just the right size
AnonD-2486, 15 Nov 2011Hey this is not the way it works... in simple
1) Download respective anna files by using navi... moreOhhh! I thought he was asking about the re-install (flash) of the phone, my bad.
AnonD-29714, 15 Nov 2011thanks suhanoo and gurushant... though the card is stuck, it is working fine.. i ve transfe... moreAs long as the card is working fine & you find the card space (4GB) enough, then why do you worry? I myself use a 32GB card (which have more than 16GB left empty as the time I speak). So using a bigger card is just a fasion (show off) for me. Unless you use another card or the card get corrupted (very unusual, as you are unable to put it to various devices frequently), keep the card and keep N8-ing. Take care man. Ciao
vira_India, 14 Nov 2011Hi N8 users, previously i own Nokia 5233 & its certificate and key get from '' opda.cn/en... moreRegister here shoujizu.net/en and instead of just entering your IMEI. Click "Apply for Certificate" and the screen will let you know the process... Cheerz
thanks suhanoo and gurushant...
though the card is stuck, it is working fine.. i ve transferred 4 gb amount of songs and videos to it by connecting the mobile in mass storage mode.. the card was detected even in the nokia ove suite mode.. i can access the files in it and can listen to songs with no problems.... so is it advisable to disturb it when there is no problem with it? if it gets any problem in future and the if mobile does not detect it, i can take it to service center that time rite... i am worried as i don't have warranty in India as it was not bought here.. i need ur advises friends...
Suhanoo, 15 Nov 2011How to flash your N8:
1. Take necessary backups of the important data (contact, message, cale... moreHey this is not the way it works... in simple
1) Download respective anna files by using navifirm
2) Download phoenix 2011
3) Place the anna file in system drive>program files>nokia>phoenix>products>rm-356
4) Start the phoenix 2011
5) Connect your n8 to pc using ovi suite mode and then select rm-356 as connection and then select "scan product" in the file menu and then go to tools > firmware update and go to options and replace the core, rofs2, rofs3, and uda file with belle firmware files and make sure the bottom three options are checked then delete the last two files which are not replaced then click ok and then click update software and wait till its completed.... this is the way it works and u don't need to backup all those things and also you will not be required to redownload the nfs shift and all those things best of luck....
AnonD-29714, 15 Nov 2011hi
the memory card ( kingston 8 gb class 4 card) got stuck in the mobile.... i cant remove ... moreJust switch of the phone, stop panicing, bring the phone above your head, and SMASH it. Wait, wait, wait!!! I was just kidding!!! Switch off your phone, take a forecep, first eject the card by pressing it (you'll hear a 'click' sound), then with the help of the forecep slowly try to pull it out. If you think that you're unable to do it, just ask someone else to do it for you. Remember, on the process, don't bend your phone & card line, it might break the card & as a result it might just stay inside, unusable. Be careful, be very careful.
Take care, Ciao.
fred, 13 Nov 2011pls tell my d steps on how u flashed ur phone. i want to know.How to flash your N8:
1. Take necessary backups of the important data (contact, message, calender etc)
2. Switch off the phone
3. Take out the memory card (optional)
4. Press 'Menu' key, 'camera' key and 'volume down' key & keep pressing them while you press the power on button. Keep pressing the three buttons unless the phone asks you for your location
5. Input location, date & time. Then input your id & password for ovi account & let the phone setup ovi account for you.
6. Go to 'Software Update' & search for any updates.
7. You'll find a lot of updates, but first, let the phone update the ANNA only (1/2 & 2/2), not the service pack.
8. After a while phone will restart & then you go again to 'Software update'. This time install the ANNA service pack.
9. Then install Social, OviStore & OviMaps one by one.
CAUTION: Before flashing your N8, you must remember:
1. This process (Menu+Camera+VolumeDown) is for N8 & might not work on other Symbian^3 devices.
2. This process will delete all the data stored in your phone & take it back to factory load.
3. It might happen that the phone will turn into a brick if you do something wrong in the process. So I will not be held liable if at any time your phone gets fried.
4. Re-loading the data (ANNA update, ANNA Service Pack, Social, Ovi Store & Ovi Maps) need a lot of data connection (around 50MB). Be sure that you have enough internet usage at your hand.
5. Moreover, you will need to install all the apps again. Some of them (NFS Shift, Monopoly, Nokia Lock to name a few) are not available as free for N8 anymore. So be cautious if you love those apps. (I would really be greateful if someone would buy me Nokia Lock ver 2.0 for 1EUR). So, be sure to grab your card before you decide to re-install (flash) your Nokia N8.
Take care. Ciao.