AnonD-2368, 16 Nov 2011sorry everyone, this is just a heads up...
http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_confirms_the_n8_su... moreSpec-wise, Windows Mobile is unable to have higher resolution camera. It can be done in Android, Symbian^3 & MeeGo, not even in BBOS (don't know anything about iOS). So I guess it is NOT in Windows Phone, but rather in MeeGo (I wish not in Symbian^3). Cause, Camera performance of N8 is AWESOME, but sometimes the phone lags & in most of the cases, the phone restarts, shows problems. So I wish they build the new camera leader in MeeGo rather than Symbian^3, let alone Windows Phone.
sorry everyone, this is just a heads up...
if it's a window's phone, then it's what i have been waiting for
hi how i can make a video call on messenger? help me
Suhanoo, 15 Nov 2011Ohhh! I thought he was asking about the re-install (flash) of the phone, my bad. Keep N8-ingor may be he said "pls tell my d steps on how u flashed ur phone. i want to know." which means he wanted to know the way i flashed n8 with cfw belle!
marvellous mob..love itttttt
hi suhanoo and gurushant...
i just took my mob to nokia centre... they solved the card stuck problem very easily !! the person there just did the normal procedure to take the card out.. it came out.. i did not do it correctly...
and help me in efficient use of C memory... it was 173 mb when i got the mob.. i installed seven apps in mass memory and deleted two as it was not what i exactly needed(unit converter).. how to clear the dumped unwanted cache in it... give some insights and tips regarding this C memory and to efficiently use it...
can we upgrade it with bella?
da best camera lense. But d prizzzzze is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
pls help me how to recover my phone memory because, everytime i used my phone in just txting and much more in browsing, my phone memory is decreasing mb by mb, why this is happening?
Very good phone excellent camera
The web browser sucks it even got worse after I updated to Anna.
covers all my need. super camera (12MP); new ANNA-desktop is a real asset (and OVI gives me ample apps). Design much slimer and more elegant than iPhone/Samsumgs etc. Just the right size
AnonD-2486, 15 Nov 2011Hey this is not the way it works... in simple
1) Download respective anna files by using navi... moreOhhh! I thought he was asking about the re-install (flash) of the phone, my bad.
AnonD-29714, 15 Nov 2011thanks suhanoo and gurushant... though the card is stuck, it is working fine.. i ve transfe... moreAs long as the card is working fine & you find the card space (4GB) enough, then why do you worry? I myself use a 32GB card (which have more than 16GB left empty as the time I speak). So using a bigger card is just a fasion (show off) for me. Unless you use another card or the card get corrupted (very unusual, as you are unable to put it to various devices frequently), keep the card and keep N8-ing. Take care man. Ciao
vira_India, 14 Nov 2011Hi N8 users, previously i own Nokia 5233 & its certificate and key get from '' opda.cn/en... moreRegister here shoujizu.net/en and instead of just entering your IMEI. Click "Apply for Certificate" and the screen will let you know the process... Cheerz
thanks suhanoo and gurushant...
though the card is stuck, it is working fine.. i ve transferred 4 gb amount of songs and videos to it by connecting the mobile in mass storage mode.. the card was detected even in the nokia ove suite mode.. i can access the files in it and can listen to songs with no problems.... so is it advisable to disturb it when there is no problem with it? if it gets any problem in future and the if mobile does not detect it, i can take it to service center that time rite... i am worried as i don't have warranty in India as it was not bought here.. i need ur advises friends...
Suhanoo, 15 Nov 2011How to flash your N8:
1. Take necessary backups of the important data (contact, message, cale... moreHey this is not the way it works... in simple
1) Download respective anna files by using navifirm
2) Download phoenix 2011
3) Place the anna file in system drive>program files>nokia>phoenix>products>rm-356
4) Start the phoenix 2011
5) Connect your n8 to pc using ovi suite mode and then select rm-356 as connection and then select "scan product" in the file menu and then go to tools > firmware update and go to options and replace the core, rofs2, rofs3, and uda file with belle firmware files and make sure the bottom three options are checked then delete the last two files which are not replaced then click ok and then click update software and wait till its completed.... this is the way it works and u don't need to backup all those things and also you will not be required to redownload the nfs shift and all those things best of luck....