sau, 12 Sep 2011hey guys i just bought a n8..
i sync it to the mail exchange,but nw i want to that account fr... morehey Sau,
Exit the mail box and try once again, if its the same, then restart and delete the email box.
if you restart, go to office >> mail and then delete
Guys from USA, and anyone having a problem to update the n8 to anna OS, you can do it manually.. and to do this have a look at this link below.. follow the instructions and manually update your n8.
hey guys i just bought a n8..
i sync it to the mail exchange,but nw i want to that account from my cell.....on deleting it it shows "DELETING MAILBOX"and nothing happens for long.
the account is not deleted and m nt able to delete this.
hii guys, i have been using the leaked version of the latest hacked symbian belle fifmware on my n8..and believe me it's awsome.. It's beautiful, stylish and fast.. I'm loving my n8 more now.. The RAM management is much improved now.. After opening 4 windows in the browser i am getting more than 100 MB of free RAM on my N8.. My N8 is rocking now.. I will use this firmware until nokia releases the official Belle firmware for n8..
Stll no Anna update available in the USA.
Even after almost 1 moth now...
Nokia is not a reliable company any more. :(
[deleted post]might be december hoping for november atleast for the rest while the new belle devices curluate
AnonD-171, 11 Sep 2011flash your phone with phoenix and you'll be a happier guy ...i've been using belle for almost ... moreThanks for ur reply... But can you tell me when it'll become available officially for N8??
Wildchild_Tanvir, 11 Sep 2011I want Symbian Belle.... When they are gonna give it to me?? flash your phone with phoenix and you'll be a happier guy ...i've been using belle for almost a month now and just switched the the newest leak and it's awesome....my friend is has been using android for a few years and he even said that belle on the N8 is very fast and has next to no lag and he has a HTC sensation :D
I want Symbian Belle.... When they are gonna give it to me??
Already been 1 month since the update and still not available in the USA!!!
any guys having problem of installing ovi suite version .30 coz i can't install it.
always remember nokia always makes money out of us. maybe nokia n8 & e6 would be my last phone nokia coz there is no new innovation unless they incorporate dual sim and with tv phone then ill buy a new phone and superb long lasting battery capacity.
People are saying this is the best phone, I agree but N9 is better , meego is mucht better than symbian.
I hope N9 will come in shops soon, not in Holland , I will go to Nokia in Finland to buy one.
hey guys i want N8 plsss tell me is it hang while using gprs or any other technical fault..
I bought N8 about 2 month back.....
It's value for money....Superb Phone.
1. Good touch response
2. Incomparable camera and image quality
3. Superb HD video
4. Acceptable battery performance in "Power Save" mode.
5. Eazy Web browsing using Opera Mini
6. Amazing Dolby music....
7. Good FM radio
8. Lots of OVI free utilities
9. Act as modem and u can connect to PC.
10. Without internet, OVI map is working (via GPS).
11. Email checking is eazy
12. Typing with swype is more easier.
13. Can Play Videos via HDMI output to any compatible LCD TV (with cable provided)
14. Can use thumb drive to copy/paste (with mini cable provided)
15. OVI suite installed on PC. Can control almost all operation of N8 (smsing, contact, sync)
16. 16GB included. Can add additional 32GB card. In addition any USB can be connected for file sharing.
17. Can work as PC ( connect HDMI--> monitor is ready, connect bluetooth keyboard or connect USB mouse/kyb using mini cable provided)
18. Build Quality - 9 out of 10. Amazing when compare to few leading mobile phones.
19. Display quality is great. 3.5" AMOLED.
20. Equipped with fm radio transmitter.
Amazing and can be downloaded many games in OVI site.
before I buy, i look many models under this price category.
No other phone can beat n8 in terms of value for money...
So what are you waiting for guys go get one.....
Totally agree with cherry
hey guys i updated the phone software and then all my n8 games are removed.can anyone tell me how bring back these games?