MdN8, 12 Jan 2014Off and on.i did all the instructions how to hack but still when i install the mobile cleaner the certificate still error. on the rompatcher all are in green..
MdN8, 12 Jan 2014Then hacking and cleaning should work fine, it's the last software version. Just follow the ha... morewhat do you mean by rebooting sir is it delete and restore or just simply turning the unit off and on?
AKLANON, 12 Jan 2014i am not quit familliar with the os but on my device manager my release is nokia belle refreshThen hacking and cleaning should work fine, it's the last software version. Just follow the hacking steps carefully.
MdN8, 12 Jan 2014Try going to this page: http://7ba.ru/ex/ and type Mobile Cleaner in the search field. They ha... morei am not quit familliar with the os but on my device manager my release is nokia belle refresh
RALPH, 11 Jan 2014hi i relly need help regarding mobile cleaner. i have tried all the links that you provided me... moreTry going to this page: http://7ba.ru/ex/ and type Mobile Cleaner in the search field. They have all versions. But do you have Belle Refresh or earlier version?
AKLANON, 12 Jan 2014i just want to ask if what is reboot?is this the way how to reboot (setting->phone->phon... moreReboot is just turning the phone off and on. Restart.
What you described is "restore to factory settings".
i just want to ask if what is reboot?is this the way how to reboot (setting->phone->phone management->factory setting->delete data and restore)?
terjim2, 11 Jan 2014My country is Nigeria.For your country i couldn't find much but i think this language pack and firmware is ok for you.
MEA1-English,French,Arabic, generic product code 0599387 dark grey,
This is the official firmware, after you flash it with phoenix you can not reistall it via nokia suite, the only way for you to reinstall the firmware is through phoenix. That's only cause phoenix will install an official firmware but it cannot change the product code into a generic one, so your phone will always have it's original product code, therefore, nokia sees it as an shelf product, so to say...
all you need to do is to download the package and unzip it in to C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\, of corse after you install phoenix. Let the folder in archive as it is. The name is corect for your product.
hey friends, i am facing issues in videos which i recorded through N8. Most of the times, video & audio is not in sync. Video goes ahead of audio. There is almost a gap of 2-3 seconds between audio & video. This issue happens almost all the time & for sure when i edit a video recorded thru N8 in video editor. Is any1 else facing such issue. Plz help.
hi i relly need help regarding mobile cleaner. i have tried all the links that you provided me and follow all the instructions but still i cant install the mobile cleaner. pls provide me updated applications and links.. tnx
RALPH, 11 Jan 2014hi good morning i tried to hack my phone using the norton hack qand also downloaded the rom pa... moreIn Rom patcher, you dont need to activate all the patches. First, Open Rom patcher and disable all the patches. Now you'll notice a patch named n8fanclub_Install Server version 1.7. Double click on it & it will become green with a 'right tick'. Then go to options & select 'Add to auto'. Now there Will be a yellow ring around the patch. Thats it.Now you can install any app you want, without any isses.
hi good morning i tried to hack my phone using the norton hack qand also downloaded the rom patcher but still the mobile cleaner certificate fails. the rom patcher are all green.. need some help pls
venkat, 10 Jan 2014i this support the whats app, line,hike,and the all format videos like the avi,mkv,and etc,,,,,,.
It supports WhatsApp and Hike. Maybe Line too.
It plays the following video formats:
3GPP formats (H.263), Flash Video, H.264/AVC [H.264 Baseline, Main & High profiles 3.1 30fps 14Mbps], MPEG-4 [Advanced simple profile level 6 30fps 12Mbps. Audio: stereo 48kHz 128kbps], RealVideo 10 [@ QVGA 30fps], Sorenson Spark, VC-1, VP6, WMV 9.
i this support the whats app, line,hike,and the all format videos like the avi,mkv,and etc,,,,,,.
terjim2, 09 Jan 2014Thank you bro. I would be so delighted for your assistance. thanks in anticipation
@MdN and... moreHi Terjim2. I am not encouraging you, OK. My upgrading was a personal decision. I am not fussy and not a techie by any means but I bought my phone for the camera, so I was scared to tamper with it. Just be aware that other people have complained about their camera afterwards. I could have just as well stayed with and be happy with Anna. By the way, I would really be the last one to notice if my photos deteriorated :-))).
BELLE UPGRADE as provided by Carol:
Now, what Windows says does not matter so much. Nokia suite is pretty much able to do more than you think. And that means: to rewrite your system. SO STOP THINKING. Nokia will not release a tool that can destroy your device ;).
1. NOW. Do a BACKUP of important files and rename it with whatever name you want (don't let the default name it). Tell you why later. BACK-UP your Contacts & messages. NB. Transfer your contacts to mass memory. Back them up on Nokia PC Suite. RENAME them during the backup. You’ll find them in Documents afterwards.
2. (Unplug the phone from the USB). Now, factory reset the damn thing. Dial *#7370# and follow the instructions (this will format your mass memory, so if it came with apps on it, they are gone). The format will take from 3 to 10 minutes depending on the memory. So let it do its job until it starts up and asks for PIN (if you have one, which I recommend deactivating during the update, just deactivate to spare some seconds and too much THINKING :))
Settings/Phone/Phone management/Security settings/Phone and Sim card/PIN code request (Off)
3. Continue with setting up your country & clock and so on. Set the time and date and go on with the start-up. Set the time and date good. Don't pass them (not required, but for safety in case of a phantom or something :)). (I did this in advance on my hard copy so I would not have to think to do it.
4. Now after it starts and while it is loading the widgets, let it do its job - just give it 1 or 2 minutes to load all the crap it needs to load.
5. Then open Nokia Suite then plug the phone in USB. Let Nokia suite install its plugins. This will take something like 30 seconds. No big of a deal.
6. Now (again just to avoid any possible problems, minding you are scared as hell) unplug your device and restart it. Let it load to the full, just leave it after it restarts to be sure it has loaded everything.
7. Meanwhile, restart your pc too and let that rig load its system till it goes crazy. By the way, you will need to remember what I've said because we're not gonna open anything besides Nokia suite after it is loaded. (I made a hard copy, just in case).
8. After everything is loaded, finally open Nokia Suite and after it is fully loaded, plug your N8 in USB and FINALY Hit software update.
9. Follow the instructions, Nokia will make an automatic backup of NOTHING, cause your phone is empty, so that is why your original backup has a name of your own so you won't get confused while manually restoring.
10. Let Nokia suite do its job. Your phone will go blank and Windows will say several times that your device was plugged, unplugged trying to install it. It will also say that the upgrade is complete BUT ignore everything that Windows says and just follow what Nokia Suite says. Don't touch your device during the update. Don't set anything until Nokia Suite says it has finished (only if you have set the PIN code I told you to deactivate) meaning it has installed the additional stuff and so on - when Nokia says you can use it. (Also, the Nokia store came up at the beginning and at another point, to confuse my brain, but tap the help option and the correct screen will come back).
11. Then you can unplug and you can use it. There you go, you are up and done Belle Refresh is in your device :).
12. As addition, Don't install Microsoft office updates. They will eat too much of your memory. Update I think are useless and never installed: Colorizeit, Microsoft Apps, New Social, Nokia Music, upload to Skydrive.
13. Stop your negative thinking and go ahead.:)
I prepared the following in advance so I did not have to think it out:
TIME & DATE SETTING:
Time eg. 10.00pm
Time zone GMT – 4hours, country (whatever)
Date Format dd mm yyyy
Date Separator /
Time Format 12-hour
Time separator: :
Clock type: Digital
Clock Alarm tone: Default tone
Alarm snooze time: 5 minutes
Workdays: Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr
Automatic time update: On