What a mobile! Thanks nokia for giving N8.
I just bought n8 but at the bottom i saw Made in China.Question are that is original or instead?
Did you here, that the upcoming Nokia X7 will be water-proof!...It will have a 700mhz processor,and the rest of the rumored specs are tru...4 stereo speakers, 4inch amoled CBD display nhd res, 350mb ram,8mp camera with AF dual Led flash hd video recording,hdmi port, usb otg, etc....
Yeah It may not be ground breaking, but It will be an awesome smartphone for sure!
What a Mobile! Thanks NOKIA for giving N8.
download whatsapp guys
Please can someone give me advise, I've run a software update on my phone and received a new app OVI Maps - with free navigation. It wont install on my N8.
Also when I go downloan new themes from ovi it also wont install. Please I need some advise on what to do.
sweet guys, 05 Apr 2011The Actual Camera Pixel only 9,But in the specification 12Mp ....12MP is the actual pixel for nokia n8,nothing wrong!!!
u said that the 9MP pixel was default setting by nokia
& u can reset it to 12MP anytime!
hmm.. thats sweet. and thanks for the "reboot after installing app" tip :)
ill keep certain things in mind before buying n8.
just waiting for prices to drop by a little :P
arab, 04 Apr 2011can i use gps without internet?
Yes you can, use signal from satelite.
switch to manual all internet auto connection to wifi and mibile phone provider.
have fun with the best GPS etc.
anybody have noticed some new change after updating ur device from 013.016(PR1.1) to 014.002(PR1.2)....i didnt !!!
sweet guys, 05 Apr 2011The Actual Camera Pixel only 9,But in the specification 12Mp ....Poor you my friend,just to help you get out from your lack of basic knowledge,it is to fit the 16:9 ratio wide screen by default,you can change it to 12mp,why? tired of using other 8mp and 5mp lousy phones? LOL...
rdca, 05 Apr 2011your right? This is not a small problem, i think nokia will ignore this one, the problem is no... moreWow....rcda and gitty enough of your bluffing, I thought I saw those message last month yet I still seeing it.enough of your trick and stop answering yourself.Do yourself a favor. Stop calling others hardcore fanboys if they try to correct you.
AHB, 03 Apr 2011i wanna buy this dude ! shall i or no ?please dont
go for galaxy sl or moto defy or htc desire
hi... I use N900 since June 2010 till now,but i also Use N8 since 15-10-2010 first launch. i dont want compare side by side here because its a different feature inside.
-so far N900 no problem 32GB internal storage,i put lot of video and photos also others data,it left 8gb but everything still work fast and smooth. mmm great.
-never put lot of big file in N8 so far.
- N8 is great camera and video...i watch it over my 40" old LG LCD via HDMI cable ( i got HDMI free of charge from it N8 first launch ) and the picture and video shows great,pixel,color,contrast. only if i see the video in the N8 screen sometime its produce too over blue on blue color ( or maybe i never update the firmware )
- Sound quality in Internal speaker N8 is great for phone calling also music loudspeaker is good enough,but not great but its loud enough .
- when i plug senheiser earphone ( or better earpphone suplied from N8 ) the music quality i hear so so great the equalizer work fine,stereo and dolby produce so clear and suround, the bass so nice not hurt ur ears .
- When i use stereo motorola bluetoth earphone,N8 produce sound great,nice and nice . I love it. better than 5800.
- so far my N8 no problem ,only starting last month i can say almost every 2 days it restart once ( once in 2 days ) dont know why or maybe i should wait for new firmware.
- for my N900 ( mini computer ) so far no problem also no trouble,only Maybe the sound chip is different and no dolby inside so when i hear via stereo bluetooth i can say N8 is better.
AnonD-2665, 04 Apr 2011itz not a small problem,itz clearly visible in videos,photos having dark ,black background,itz... moreyour right? This is not a small problem, i think nokia will ignore this one, the problem is nokia care change how many times amoled but purple tint not fixed, means it a software problem not screen problem. Me too i dont trust nokia again if this problem not fixed via firmware update. Waiting pr2.0 first.
The Actual Camera Pixel only 9,But in the specification 12Mp ....