nokia n8 vs iphone 4.which is have good camera quality?any experience?help..
i just updated my n8 and ever since then my device cant connect to the wifi at home. what could be the problem n how can it be solved
Hey N8 users, m from India & its around an year i m using this cell, & touch wood, still no problem. Now my friend wants to purchase a cell, So shall i recommend N8, though being 3 years old, But considering its features, its stil unbeatable in this price range. Considering the best camera ever in smartphone, OTG system, hdmi out, decent ui, attractive shape, enough space for songs & videos, 720p HD video recording, etc. & It is next to impossible to find such features in recent mobiles in this price range. So, is it Ok if i recommend N8 or is there any other cell which can be recommended ??
Anonymous, 28 Sep 2013what's it bro.......N8 battery replacing procedures.
SUDHAKAR, 28 Sep 2013Watch this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmEFldMNLkMwhat's it bro.......
what is diffrence between n8 made in china and made in finland?does is effect of camera quality or etc?my n8 is made in china?
Emvie, 28 Sep 2013how can i replace a battery on my n8 celphone . . . Watch this video :
the legendary smartphone of nokia.... M using it since 11. If nokia produce another n8 with pureview technology nd windows os,i will buy it first...
3 years old already and only the 808 and Lumia 1020 have better cameras. I'll be using my N8 until it dies.
why has my bluetooth and camera frozen. worse is when i try to turn them on, my phone looses all its functions. why is this?
I suggest if possible, Nokia N8 be produced with both touch and type capabilities.
Carol, 26 Sep 2013Here are some small things Symbian belle refresh (and other versions to) can do in secret...
... more* Good work my dear friend Carol!
One secret from my side which I've been using since my first Symbian the 6600 in 2006... Of course many may know this! (Mr. Carol, this is not for you, man!)
* I think every symbian user will use ''Xplore'' If not, Symbian phone is not for him!
* How to hide your personal photos or videos that are open to all when Gallery and Videos are opened?
Go to this path (E:\Others\Contacts) Now create a folder in Contacts. Move your personal data to the newly created folder.
* Now apply hidden to all the folders ( Others, Contacts, new folder) in the attributes. Now exit from Xplore. Check Gallery and Videos. Your personal stuff won't be there!
* If you want to view your stuff, open Xplore and go to your folder and enjoy! If your folder is not visible open menu/tools/ configuration and apply tick mark to Show Hidden files. Now you can view your stuff! If there are videos, long press on on the file and select open by system. You can remove the tick mark at the time of exit.
* You can create many folders as per your requirement. You can create folders in folder. But apply Hidden to all the folders.
* If you connect and disconnect any phone or pendrive or cardreader via Otg, check Gallery and Videos once. If they are turned up, connect and disconnect any phone or pendrive or cardreader again.
* Anyone may ask me,'' Why can't we use the 'App Locker'?'' Your brother or sister takes your phone and asks the code to open Gallery or the Videos! You will receive a blow! Ha Ha Ha
* I'm from India. I hope I was clear in explaining this trick. Any doubts, let's be open! By the by,,, I posted this from my Nokia 808 - The Monster Camera Phone
Carol, 26 Sep 2013Here are some small things Symbian belle refresh (and other versions to) can do in secret... ... moreWhich has better application compatibility, Belle refresh or Belle fp2? I keep reading how belle breaks apps from comments on various websites.
N8 vs Lumia 1020 camera comparison on AllAboutSymbian! With an interesting result. ;-)
Here are some small things Symbian belle refresh (and other versions to) can do in secret...
Did you know: that in gallery if you press the scroll bar (right bar) you will see the date when the pictures were saved or taken? If you drag the scroll bar down you will get the date of every saved pic.
: That in calendar you can use pinch to zoom? Doing that across the "month view" will make it bigger (full screen).
: That, if you swipe across the album art left or right, in music player, when in "now playing" mode, will change the songs?!
: That you can use a mouse with the usb OTG function? You will also have an small mouse cursor appearing on the screen, the scroll wheal will function to.
: That while in a phone call, you can open the music player and play some music? On the other end of the line, the quality will not be perfect but will be acceptable (use some headphones for more quality).
: That you can silent the phone just by holding the # button pressed for one second, also 0 button will open the internet browser and * button will activate the bluetooth.
If i missed something please add. Am curios of other hidden stuff:).