1) more choice on colour
2) be smaller
3) add some funtion just like push2talk but service free of charge something like(walkkie talkkie).
H.L. > did you receive your N80 ordered on the obscur sites we mentioned?
Otherwise, I had fresh news from reliable source that N80 will be released no earlier than May unfortunately, to improve the stability of S60 3rd edition in the device.
It may be available for resellers though, but I doubt it...
check this out..
what is the benefit of s60 Operations System from s40 of Nokia 6280??? Anyone knows?
this is a great phone for sure, but however it is a slide phone which i think is not as good as the flip design. i look at all the specs of this phone but i think the N92 looks better in everyway. but howcome no matter where i look at phones people alway rate and say N80 is better then N92?? please help me out
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....my gosh..... this is probably the best phone ive seen
im going to have one, even if its cost $850. Just cant wait till that phone is coming out, its so superior if you compare it to any SE
That would be because it has so many features packed into such a small device, if it had a longer battery life it would need a larger battery which would make it big and bulky.
I think all is okey! but you see there's a big question here,why this high-tech phone has a battery life less than other types of Nokia? this phone has Stand-by Up to 192 h &
Talk time Up to 3 h BUT for instance N92 has Stand-by Up to 336 h & Talk time Up to 4 h or N71 has Stand-by Up to 220 h & Talk time Up to 4 h!!!
San, this is the best overall phone out there if you are looking for a phone which does everything. Maybe it isn't the BEST camera and the BEST sound but it is still excellent camera and sound and everything. This phone has soo many more features than other latest phones.
LOVED what siad man,seems like you're the only one who understands me here.
yeah NOKIA still #1 all around the world in sales,which explains why its the most common name people mention when they speak about phones.
liked you're point of view and yeah SE can take better pics than NOKIAs but how better???????
yessssss!here it comes,JUST a little BIT,and again NOKIA can video capture WAY MUCH better than the SE and you can see it on the review of comparing the 2 cams,you have 2 videos there and you can take a look by you're self(TO LET YOU KNOW N80 will capture better than you will see there which is from N90)
speaking of being unfair comparing this phone to those SE ones,well.....
-WHO STARTED comparing them???andy if i am not mistaken right???
-WHO said that this phone is carp and has nothing to give???????andy if i am not mistaken right?
-WHO said that NOKIA phones are way behind than other phones????? andy if i am not mistaken right??
and who said.............................................
ITS CLEAR that i am NOT the one who started to compare SMART N80 to those little stupid games SE give!
thats why i gave him and showed him whos really way way behind.
LET ME TELL YOU THIS BUDDY!
cellphones are made to be callphones to help at work and everything else important.if anybody is looking for a phone that can play songs perfectly then or can open those cute 3d games THEN DONT LOOK FOR NOKIA!!
what i want everybody to understand is that NOKIA isnt a v.game stuff or an I-pod but its a great phone that gives MUCH more important things.
EX.having OFFIC there.
for all BIG time, die hard sony ericsson fanatics:
stop complaining about camera quality on nokias bcoz its not a "real" digital camera! not even your beloved K750, W800, W900 and soon W810 can be a true "digital camera" per se! if u want a "real" digicam then, u better get a decent digicam from kodak, canon, panasonic, et al! besides, a mobile phone is a mobile phone not a digital camera! no wonder SE is beaten by motorola and samsung (and nokia still no. 1) in overall sales around the world, u know y? bcoz people buy mobile phones mainly for communication (that is easy to use) and not to use it mainly as a camera and a music player! ask urself y mobile phones r invented, then u'll know y millions of people still buy nokia!
Nokia Nokia's history starts in 1865 established a wood-pulp mill in southern Finland and started manufacturing paper.To my knoweledge nokia still uses samsung screens ad other equip elsewhere,only assembles into a mobile.Sometime back its sound was horrible,now its camera r same irespective of MP.Looks r not as impresive.U cannot distinguish as 6680 to N70 same traits.Now long awaited has best voting results hypothetically without physically using.This hype is going to bust? TillThen
Actually the N80 doesn't have the BEST camera on it, there is a sharp with optical zoom and a karl zeiss lens which is an even better camera. However I do think that the N80 is THE best phone announced atm because it has so many amazing features which no other phone has! If all u care about is the camera on a phone and u aren't interested in any of the other features then u shud get a different phone which has been made specially for camera/picture purposes, but this phone will display images better than ANY other phone because there is no other phone with a resolution as high as the N80!
I havent read all the posts so anyway,
Can I listen to the MP3 Player in **STEREO** sound with headphones on the N80??
Or only FM Radio is Stereo? Thanx guys.
San, cool down dude, you have to take note of the following:
1. SE K750 and W800 do have one of the best camera phones on the market. N80's capabilities? None of us have seen photos from a production unit, unless you have?! And by the way, 3 megapixel does not equate with good quality. I do not see any link between them, do you?
2. For your information, N80 is a SMARTPHONE, and by comparing it to mid-end phones from SE, it's rather unfair, don't you think so? If you compare it to the P-series, the N80 still lacks a touchscreen and a good battery.
3. Using a SE phone doesn't mean being biased to Nokia phones, I myself use a Nokia phone, and seriously, the camera's quality are rather inferior. My friend's N90 doesn't take as good photos as my uncles K750. Accept the fact that SE phones are indeed better than Nokia AT THE MOMENT! The N80 might be a revolution, but judging on the falling of the hype of the N90, I serioulsy doubt this, not saying that it's IMPOSSIBLE. It's POSSIBLE, only THEN will it prove that the 3 megapixel is useful, it's NO USE now to say that 3 megapixel is very good, as good as the Sharp ones.
4. Autofocus is not equals to macromode. Autofocus can sharpen the images, at a much wider range of distances than macro can handle.
5. Digital zoom is useless, I can simply download some photo editor in ANY smartphone to crop and enlarge the photos. That's what digital zoom does?! Unless the N80 gets some optical zoom or autofocus, I do not see anything revolutionary about its camera - only an increase in resolution?!
TO Andy Burgin............................
LOLz,this forgot this to!!
who are you calling way behind!!? okay,take a look to the NEW lolz w950 and tell me whos going behind.
-Polyphonic (40 channels)
-NO Crad slot
its nothing lolz,DONT YOU tell me that its made to be walkman cuase again its just Polyphonic (40 channels)MEANS IT SUCKS!!w900i,w800i are way better than this one.
hmmmmmmmm so stange lolz,no whos way behind??!