just wanna get something clear. This phone when ur recording a video does it zoom 5x only or also 20x and is the video 30fps or 15fps. Also is it confirmed that its out in March or will it come sooner than that??
plz answer my questions
FYI. I have a friend work in Nokia factory and he told me the Nokia N100 is solely designed for James Bond.
Ppl out there plz dun listen to anything the 'invincible' says cause he is full of crap he was oso 1 of them who said nokia was gonna come up wif 'redtooth' and now he is up 2 dis shitty N100.And if there were 2 B 10MP camera phones would odinary cameras still b sold duh...NO.Canon and Nikkon will probaly go bankrupt within months so obviously he is lying..Dun believe anything he says its all crap.
come on guyz!!!!
what Mr.invincible is talking about is really weird!!!!
he says it's a 4 inch screen, and comparing it to the pda2k which has a 3 inch screen
the N100 will be like a 0.5 kilos in weight and a 300*150*40 size at a minimum (don't forget the size taken by the vacuum)
and what really makes me laugh is that it has a 2 inch external screen...which assume that this phone is a non-bar phone , that mens when u open this phone...u'll be surprised with a half a meter long phone, that's why u'll need 2 or 3 persons to help u hold this phone.
N.B :concerning the price : we should not forget that if this phone will be released at a 600$ price
then the N80 should be definetly less than 300$...and the N70 at like 200$...the 6630 at a 100$ ( 1.3 MP hehehe)...and we'll really find the 6600 or other old phones sold at some gamez stores at a 5 bucks price... if not u'll find ever single person having this phone as an extra accessory at his home...
come on invincible...who do u think u r talkin to...do u think we come from other planets or is it the first time we hear about MOBILE PHONE invention!!!!
there is no such thing as a 32 million colour screen
maximum right now is 16.7 million
lets not 4get d phantom n100? wil also feature bluetooth version 12.0???display colours will be 32 million,digital tv,carl zeiss optics( even though nokia av since droped dis brand )and u can get it blak or red, fone ov the century r u sure sum tin like dis wil be out dis century? wel a smal 1
If what you say has any shred of truth in it, then there is no way on earth a phone so advanced will cost £350, but do you really expect us to believe your claims about a phone with a built in Knife and mini Vacuum? Hmmm......Now you say it'll be 25GB with vibration. Well that rules out the possibility of a microdrive unless they've also come up with a way for a microdrive to be unaffected by a vibro alert...unless u trying to say it'll have 25GB flash memory? So, 25 gig flash, 10mp, 20x optical zoom and WAP 8.0, and 4 inch 800x500 screen one side and a 2 inch screen on the other, radio, upnp, vaccum, swiss army knife, Invincible, the things gonna be the size of a house!!!! (typical Nokia then eh!!!!) - Tell ya what, if a phone like this does materialise within the next 12 months (which I'd bet my house against) then I'll eat my dog. Its like Ford trying to release a car with 18 seats, auto-pilot, snow plough, firefighting hoses and a maximum speed of 500mph within the next 12 months. The technology is there to do it, but in practice, at this point in time, it's completely unrealistic.
I really hope I'm wrong as this would be the king of all phones and Nokia will have pulled a master stroke, but at this point I'm 99.9% sure Invincible is making all of this up. Again.
I know where you can buy this phone in Brooklyn, NY. Price is 950$. Real phone. How can you explain those test shots at slovak mobile phone web site, which has already tested it and posted pics? Fake? I don't think so.
It's a little more expensive than i expected, so i'd probably wait till it comes out in Cingular. Maybe when i'll earn extra money, i get it :)
iv dis is d case invincible 2 say it wil b £350 wil undoubtably b wrong and 2 also quote it wil b d fone ov d century is a masive over statement (considering dat we wil av another 94 years ov it 2 go) so jus calm down a litle an we wil al wait and c 4 wot nokia and other make unvail over the nx 12 months
dudes i was only joking about the n99 but this time im being serious, i have a friend who works in the nokia factory and they have already started the planning for this phone which will be released november 2006, he showed me the design of the phone and all the features it will have, nokia will be calling it the n100, he said nokia are losing customers so they want to make a phone which has everything in it so they will make everyone happy, some of the key features will include, bluetooth version 12.0, 10 megapixel camera with autofocus and 20 x optical zoom and 50 x digital zoom, quad band, 4 inch screen with a 2 inch external screen, display colours will be 32 million with screen pixels of 800 x 500, it will have a built in mini vacuum, digital tv and digital radio, wap version 8.0, mini swiss army knife integrated, upnp, carl zeiss optics with vibration and the n100 will be available in 2 colours which are black or red, he told me it would approximetely cost £350 in the uk and $600 in the usa, im being totally serious about this, its true and when i get the test model i will show it to all u people who dont believe me, Nokia N100 will be the phone of the century
@ maniak sorry but only posts in english language can be replied to if you have a question please translate or we can not help
I heard the video playback was 30fps not 15fps.
That's why I LOVE this phone.
They have some aliens engineers to do Nokia phones. I`m 100% sure.
1. Battery is normal for a symbian phone though. Just recharge it every night and you wont have any problems.
2. Whats the point in dual speakers on a PHONE? It' not like you'll hear the difference between stereo and mono when the speakers are right next to eachother.
4. Thats true, but so far there are no other phones with optical zoom in Europe or US so I don't see this as a missing feature.
5. Not true. Pictures = 20x zoom, videos = 5x zoom.
6. I don't THINK that's true, but I can't be sure.
7. I seriously think I recall hearing it was 30fps. Maybe I'm wrong though.
8. This is actually an advantage to me! Remember, with a cover protecting the lens you can't take paparazzi's of girls! hehe
9. Advantage. Coz because of the normal lens it has vibration! Besides have you seen the photos it can take? It's AMAZING with a big A!! trust me you wont feel like its missing.
10. UPnP like the other guy said.
11. All symbians have hands-free I think.
12. Free 3rd party software.
13. It is the smallest 3G smartphone in the world. Even smaller than N70. Why are you complaining?
14. 3.5 jack accesory comes with the device when you buy it.
15. I have no idea... I guess it's true.
16. Looks friendly to me but can't be sure. Out of the reviews I've seen, I have never seen anyone report this as a problem.
17. Dunno. I Don't think that's a problem though. Which phones can?
N80-Lover here is what i know:
1) average-good i heard on some sites
3) true, but macro modus
8) true, but i don't know if it will get dirty quick
10) false! the N80 has UPnP which will WIRELESSLY show your photos & videos on your tv if your tv supports UPnP
11) false, N80 has built-in handsfree as far as i know
12) pdf viewer can be installed free of charge
13) it's small in height and width, but yes it's a little thick, especially the top where the cam is
14) an audio adapter is included so you can plug in your 3.5mm headphones
15) true :(