yongkit91, 29 Nov 2008n81 is very very very good phone... buy it... n81 awesome....hey yongkit91
i wanna know abt cam quality of n81 as i heard that its not good as compare to other 2mpx cams.pls help me out.
also is there any differnce b/w cost of n81 n n81 8gb
Anonymous, 27 Nov 2008i have bought nokia n81 last week. earlier i was bit confused whether i am buying good phone ... moreI'm trying to buy this phone but can someone tell me if this phone is good to buy or not.
Hi there I have the above phone for two months now but it tends to freeze up and I am abit concerned about it, it is on contaract but not sure who to contact. Th other problem I have is that the memory card does not feature for the past three days now. It was taken out but now does not show anything says not available . Please tell me what to do.
i purchased my N81 two days back and I am satisfied in all features, users friendly phone. I highly recommend this phone.
i have bought nokia n81 last week.
earlier i was bit confused whether i am buying good phone or not..
but after using it i am really very satisfied with its quality & performance....
I have it like 2 months ago, and it's great, the slid is ok too,. no problems
Hi! I have this N81 for about one month now its good. i use 6300 before and now N81 is quite new experience esp its big screen. but i have a lil problem here... The slider is not so good, is that a common case? or what... it doesnt feel comfortable when slide and its not tight... I dont know what to say but its kinda disappointing :( is there anyway to make it better? or it is just like that?
shawn, 13 Nov 2008HEY GUYS!!..i finally bought da phone..and ur right!! way betta than the 5610..go for it guys...!!!!i have the fone en have to agree the fone is supa dopa kwl
dario, 17 Nov 2008mine is frozen and barely unfreezes i dont know what to do?just do a software upgrade on it.dan it shld be kwl
generally its nice, nice display colors (better than N95 at this case) navy wheel makes it very easy to use. The bad things are its weight and its camera. It should have had Gprs and accelerometer wich would have increased this phone mobile a lot
I have this phone since january. I am pretty satisfied with it, as soon as I got used to some bad things...
- Big enough, clear and good resolution 2.4" display. Is cool to have 8+ lines to type sms, and using messenger.
- wifi works greats (but depends with wifi router is used). I do not have to type the password as I did read some people complaining about.
- Symbian. Is my first symbian s60 phone. I am kind got addicted to it. Luckily I could install FP2 what makes to have useless but cool eye candy feature. Plus is the first symbian that I saw to have a great speed response (my deciding point to buying it)
- Stereo Speakers is a nice thing. And with earphones is loud and clear.
- It's heavy! Is kind a annoying specially when you compare to a more featured, bigger N95, and feel the weight difference.
- Bad plastic design. I am not talking about looking, but specially when I am typing a message, the pressings makes the plastics make a really annoying cracking noises. Making it looks a very cheap china fake product. But it's not I payed 400 euros for this!
- Camera, I knew it from gsmarena review that was bad, and I completely agree with them. In daylight, the pic's are almost acceptable, but when you need the "flash", as it's is so close to the lens, the light influence on the lens glass, making it pictures greener, also beeing really noisy pic's.
- The battery is in this section because when I use it as a mp3 player, the battery just last day and half. If I don't last 5 or 6 days. It is worst compare to k800i. (I always switch off 3G)
- Keypad. I already got used to it, but I have to press the buttons very hard to get what it's suppose. Again, when I got in my hand a Nokia E66, I feel a huge difference on this subject. E66 is really soft, and so comfortable to type.
- Navy wheel you just cannot expect that will work just like iPod's. Being squared I agree that looks better than a circle, but practically is not so good, worst when it comes sensitivity. I just turned off.
- One thing that I miss is bigger picture in photo call feature, as the S40 OS versions are. You can get a software to give you a full screen photo call thing... but I do not think is fair to pay for it.
- File transfer. It's very slow...
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2008Is N81 support 4 GB memory card?Yes, and 8gb cards for sure. And probably 16gb high capacity cards.