I dont want to compare N82 with X1 but check the fact below :
1. WVGA (X1) is 5 times better than QVGA.
2. 528 MHz (X1) is faster than 300+ MHz.
3. X1 has QWERTY, Touch screen and joystick and N82 has not QWERTY, no touch screen etc
4. X1 has longer life battery at 1500 Li-PO than N82 has.
5. X1 has 4 LED light
6. X1 use 6.1 WM OS.
7. X1 is made of premium steel but N82 is made of plastick.
8. X1 has HSUPA but N82 is no HSUPA
9. X1 has VGA resolution of video on WVGA resolution screen, It means WVGA will increase resolution of VGA video as much as 76800pxl. In other word, You can watch a movie better than the device quality it self and look at N82, VGA resolution of video on QVGA resolution screen, it means QVGA will decrease VGA resolution of video (307200 to 76800).In other word, Nokia fanboy never enjoy VGA resolution of video at real quality on the ohone screen.Wasting money
10. X1 can show more pixels of Megapixels camera picture because resolution of screen which can show pixels as much as 384000 pxl rather than N82 can only show 76800pxl on screen so althought you use 5MP camera,only 76800pxl can be showed because limitation of QVGA screen resolution.In other word 3.2 MP on phone WVGA resolution screen is much better than 5MP on phone QVGA resolution screen.
11. 65000 color is more than enough and not make the phone more expensive. Look at expensive 16M color, do you thing there is an object has 16M color variation? is you car ? You painted your car with red, blue, black, yellow, green, pink, brown, purple and what else because there are stil 8 color not 16MILLION color variation.You can't detect color as mush as 16M color variation at once sight and your eyes have limitation.
Wasting money for buying a phone with useless devices
yeah the n73 has a much better display, actually,.. many people think of it that way too...
i don't know with you guys.
I've seen both screens of n73 and n82 at the same time..
and i liked the screen of n73 better.. it's amazing..
is the cover of the n82 scratch proof?
is the n82 black casing made of steel?
thanks in advance.
although n82 has a good display..
it still doesnt beat out N73 in terms of screen quality..
yeah i think so too.. the backlighting of n82 screen is a little dim.. it's bright ENOUGH.. but the display of N73 fascinates more.. n73 has a better display..
backlighting is an attribute to the display...
so, even if it has excellent display picture quality, but teamed up with weak backlighting.... Then it's not that good at all..
older n73 virtually has the same display picture, same pixel count, they are equally fine.. the only difference (on paper, at specs, because this isn't really that significant) is the supported number of colors, it has 16.7m, while n73 has 262k.. But the n73 has a denser, stronger, backlighting.. the display is bright.. so over-all in the display appartment... n73 has a better screen, if all aspects are taken on account...
n73 has the best screen..
please someone tell me if the case of n82 black is similar to the n82 (from steel)
plz give me some link to download rotate me for my N82 becoz i download to much rotate me software but none of 1 are working
i have only 1 problem with my N82 plz help me
why background screen not rotate only menu screen rotate. beoz in my N95 background screen rotate to landscape
The X1 is slow, heavy and ugly with no xenon flash, and only 65k of colors, so don't compare crap(SE x1) to an amazing device like the N82!
hey i bought the nokia n82 yesterday and the phone is very good, good battery life, i had to charge the phone after 2 days after playing with the camera and getting lots of calls, the sound is very loud and clear, nice design, very nice camera quality for pictures and video recording, well done nokia keep on going
@ Andy Burgin,,this link gives a hands on view n96...
n82 is with 5mp xenon flash...x1 is with 3.15mp?.........weigth 114(n82)...weigth145(x1)?..........display colors up 16.7 milion colors(n82)...display colors up 65k colors(x1)?..........micro sd up 8gb (n82)...and x1 no support 8gb microsd?........the nokia n82 is perfect.
At first it felt annoying, but after sometime I started to like autorotation. This is how -
Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Personalization > Display > Rotate screen – Automatic: Change to off.
x-peria x1 will be looser....if compare with nokia n98...........just see it!!!
to "Nokia loosers"; you're so annoying!@_@ if you don't like nokia, then what r u doing here? just go to the forum about Xperia X1 and be happy with that(even though I have no idea why you keep comparing the n82 with the Xperia, becuz they r totally different phones)
Besides, how do you know the camera isn't good? I have a n82 and the camera is just absolutely fantastic! It's so much better than I expected it to be, before I bought it. Don't talk about the n82, like you have one..becuz you don't >.<