I heard that nokia implemented JPG Compression in their phone to save space. Is it likely that k850 would give me better print quality than n82 because of jpg compression ??? Please do a print quality test and reply.
DON"T buy it folks..had in 02 network n sent it back.buttons too fiddly.wait for NOKIA N96..only good thing u can get WI-FI connection if free to public available in the vicinity.
Whats is differance between selver N82 & Black version of N82??????
hey guys is n82 better than n95.plz reply quickly m gonna buy 1 of them next week
any comments about the loading speed of this mobile phone? is it laggish?
The black version has got a mention in this months wat mobile mag but does not state a release date .......
I need help for my instant messaging application. I can't connect to the IM, although I can browse internet though my phone
I've tried reinstalling the application and still it does not work >.<
I meant 2 seconds to activate rotate screen manually with auto rotate off...I just find auto rotate can hamper using fone in some instances whereas if u do it manually its definatly landscape or portrait no jumping around..
is the Nokia N82 Black ever coming to market?
MobileCityOnline has delayed the Expected Arrival Date to May 10, 2008.
See http://www.mobilecityonline.co...duct id=23007
Nokia has reported a few days back that it should be available in next few weeks - how many weeks do they really mean?
1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks or more?
Have now got yahoo so thanx to person who suggested the way round it...Have also disabled auto rotate as it just gets in the way for me and only takes 2 secs to rotate screen in browser or video playback...Enjoying all this fone has to offer its never ending just a mini powerhouse excellant
has anyone use this phone with a 8GB card? I'm still using the 2Gb and I'm planning to buy the 8GB but I'm curious if the loading time of the contents of the mem card still fast like the loading time using the 2GB supplied card?
the multimedia button is placed between the cancel button and the right soft key.
hey guys one thing I noticed about n82 is that it lacks the "multimedia" button of n95
does n82 have the same multimedia graphic interface of n95? n95's multimedia button is really fancy you could put pictures and stuff and was wondering if n82 could do the same?
can anyone tell me if an 8gb memory card can support this unit without any problems such as poor loading?.........
Few more tips:
1. Yahoo Go! 3.0 is available for N 82. It is possible that in some countries yahoo go is not available yet, if u still really want to hav it installed on ur device follow these steps a) open yahoo site on your mobile browser. b) click on the link Yahoo International. c) open yahoo us or yahoo uk site. d) click on the link upgrade to Y! Go. e) downloading starts automatically , so does the installation. Follow the steps as mentioned in the site. Bingo ! yahoo go is yours.
If yahoo go downloaded from us site does not work try uk site. One of these will work in ur country.
2. If shooting pics indoors in the evenings with lesser light illumination compared to daylight, go to scene modes in ur camera windows. Select user defined. Select change. Go to light sensitivity value. Select high. Back. Next time when u want to click in dark conditions, make sure user defined is selected instead of 'A' in the scene modes of ur camera window. U will get better pix.
3. U can put ur phone into silent mode and back to general profile by long pressing the # key.
Other tips next time.
What made me sell this excellent phone is that
- it is too big for a normal pocket
- the ringtones and mp3 player are far too soft (See: http://www.gsmarena.com/latest_features-review-171p3.php )
I have setup a group of 50 people, when i send one text message, it sends it twice to all users, that means 100 text messages are being sent, has anyone come across this fault.