I don't know why the photo file size of N82 is similar to Sonyericsson K810I, which is approx. 700-800K bytes. However, the N82 is 5.0 pixels while K810I is 3.2 pixels. Anyone can explain why ???
I forgot to say that the phone feels excellent.It is solid well built and the keys take a little time getting used to but they are excellent. I suffer from arthritis in my fingers and I tested all current phones and found this to be very good so I forgot to add in my previous email.I personally and all my friends comment on how good the design looks.
I just got one a few days ago I can honestly say it is fantastic if you want a superb camera phone, plus all the other smart phone features. i did plenty of research and I am stoked that I waited for this model before getting an e90 that I was considering.Connectibility is superb, voip works well and it has everything that is useful for business orpleasure and I think its advanced enough to lasta few years. As afar as battery goes ok if you use wlan constantly and other poer hungry apllications it will lasta day and a half and I find that acceptable for me. Hope this helps. A good all round smartphone and for many a very advanced phone that can be considered a small computer.I would take this anyday over the apple phone. Well done Nokia!
In The Netherlands it will be in the shops next week. Or maybe the end of this week...
UK/Europe users do you have acces to all countries in the world with the GPS?
I'm wanting to buy this handset, but I am wondering. Is the housing replaceable? I am asking because If, and when a black n82 or black housing is available, I want to change the housing to black as well. Please answer me right away, as I want to know before I buy the handset tomorrow.
i like this. i am a nokia n70 user. i dont like it. it always even stop when i speak. the flash is not work. i waste it on my money is i bought it. i am alakr jisaad from zamboanga,
I buyed this Nokia N82 in Indonesia at Taman Anggrek Mall. The keypad is not good. The MicroUSB port sometimes give a shock to my hand. but is ok. the speaker place not good. is will be closed by hand. sorry for my english, i'm not good in english. I'm indonesia
I already got a N6500s but I'm really tempted to get this phone.. specially after seeing the real thing! and the best part is the price is not to high as expected! :) .. I just might give my N6500s to my wife..
I also have the problem of that the file size for the photo is less than 1m, approx. 0.7-0.8m per photo for the carmera setting of max. 5m pixels, anyone have idea ?
Battery is good but its not that bad... it drains the battery if u use WiFi mind you thats the same with Laptops. So it understandable! Don't use the Wifi if you don't need it!!!! I use my phone regularly say 4.5 hours at times without Wifi scanning, Bluetooth, No videocall and minimum surfing to the web about 20mins and you know what I managed to get about 2.5 days out of it. Don't listen to what people say about this phone until you have test drove it for a week, and besides you can always return it if you don't like it!!! Commonsense really!
I have just bought it yesterday, it is 5m pixel carmera phone, why the file size for the photo is less than 1m, approx. 0.7-0.8m per photo ?
The back panel is made of hard plastic so it's light but very durable.
Don't worry about the casing it's rock solid.
It's a brand new 12 months warranty phone. Junrex is an authorized Nokia distributor here in the Philippines, u can check it at Nokia website.
I never purchased a recondition or 2nd hand nokia unit in my whole life and i will never!
Now let's talk about the silver snapper.
Here's what i like:
1. Build quality is superb.
2. I thought the silver front panel looks cheap but it's not. I even like it much than my N73ME.
3. I don't have problems with the keypad and d-pad. Now i'm done with N73's joystick that i hate most.
4. User interface is quick. I love the auto screen rotation, cool feature.
5. USB, bluetooth and internet connection is flawless.
6. Wifi connection is superb. It can detect wifi routers in an instant.
7. Xenon flash really makes a difference compared to LED flash. It captures lots of details.
8. Taking pictures is now quick from focusing to saving and previewing compared to N73.
9. Music quality improved a lot comnpared to N73 when listening to headset or separate speakers.
and here's what i hate:
1. I'm really disappointed with the display as i'm very keen to details. N73 is better. I don't know why, when in fact N82 can display up to 16.7 million colors compared to 262,144 colors of N73 with the same screen size and resolution. Anybody have an idea? You can only appreciate the details of the picture when viewing it in a slideshow. Don't dare looking at it at the preview button, you'll just be disappointed if you're used to with N73.
2. Built-in loud speakers are so weak. Again N73 is much better. But it's fine with me cause i listen to music using headset.
3. Album art is deleted from music player if you delete the source/album art picture from the gallery.
I haven't use the GPS yet so i'll post my observations soon...
That's all for now guys. Merry Christmas to all!
the reason why this has become cheap is because its a crappy phone that's all. poor battery life, poor keypad and an overrated phone with nothing to offer except xenon flash. no wonder its price keeps on dropping. aren't you guys surprised?
You can get it at Php19,290.00 only here in Cebu at Junrex. Can't believe it? i just purchased it this afternoon. It's a promo price actually that will end on the 30th.
- Talaga Father Vince hindi kaya re-condition lang yung N82 na yan? Just post your comments here regarding with your N82 if it performs better cause I like it too..I wanted to buy it but here in my place they don't have N82.. They only have N95 8GB pero it cost 33 thousand plus...imagine... But I'm not into slide phone and I'm afraid, because there was no cover or protection on the camera.. I'm more into pictures that's why N82 suites to me...And I want to know everything about it and I'm waiting for it to become only 20,000 and below if it is 15,000 much better so I can save my money.. :)