Great Phone. Features packed.. The key pad is a liitle wierd , but the has to negative effects (excpet for big fingers) but all in all.. this is the best choice!
try this :
To all and those who are not a fan of Nokia.
Get out!!! you know you are not welcome! you know you are not making any substantial effort in making a point. Its just sensless airing out your thoughts we know no one listens. I have this phone for about a month and its working like a dream. I have shown this to users here in the UK and they are amazed on how this performs. I am living in Sweden the home of Ericsson and sorry to say "try again next year" you are repeating things like a broken record. Retailers in the UK, like O2, Orange and Voda have not seen this yet and are still waiting for it to arrive. When I show it to them and they are actually jealous that the rest of the world has it and the UK hasn't...well not widely available with operators. They're amazed how light and how intuitive. I even managed to convert several SE fanboy/girls to Nokia because of how stable the phone is. SE has actually gone down in market share aswell as a marketable device. So, if still believe SE is doing well. Just look at the world market share before you comment "SE is the best fone" my ass it is!!!!
I've said my 2 cents!
How is the Call Quality? Is it loud and crystel clear? Example if you are in busy street or at a party can you hear the other person on the N82 phone well?
And does it fit in your jeanspocket?
Thanks in advance!
As I mentioned before, the D-Pad is sort of "loose" feeling. The directional keys can be hard to press accurately, but you can't miss with the center/select key...its HUGE!
To answer a couple more:
1) The speaker quality is FINE! I know this is subjective, but it seems as loud as the N95 (and the N82 has both stereo speakers on one side of the phone which is truly better for listening to music)
2) TV-out allows you to connect the phone to your TV's composite inputs (yellow-video, re and white-audio). The cable is included in the phone's retail package and it works great! Instantly watch anything that is on your phone on a TV or projector! If you own the Nokia SU-8W wireless bluetooth keyboard, the multimedia and web browsing experience gets even better!
3) The N82 does have the LifeBlog application, and it works the same as in all the new series.
4) I agree that there should be some color variations, but I must say. The N82 looks shockingly better in real life than in the pictures, and it only grows on you with time.
* Hope those help!
Ok, after extensively using the n82 for the last day, I am updating my opinions:
1) I had mentioned my difficulty with the small keypad - I am now not including that as a problem as after only a day, I can text faster on this than I could on my N95 (seriously!) I don't know what to say, I have big hands/fingers, but I actually make less mistakes entering text on the n82.
2) I know this truly comes down to everyone's personal opinion...but after a day of using it in light, dark, indoor, outdoor environments... I believe it deserves a higher rating in the 'design' category. It is simply beautiful! I've already received so many questions/compliments on it. (WAYY more than with the n95!) - does anyone else who actually OWNS this phone agree with me? Besides looking so good, it is truly very functional, and laid out well.
3) Since I've only had it a day, I may need more time to test this, but I needed to recharge my battery after 24 hours. (But keep in mind this was after extensive use of ALL features - camera, bluetooth, wifi, gps, music player, several calls, and tons of texts). While one day is not that long, I believe I will get closer to two days with lighter usage, which is NOT that bad for a phone with so many features!
4) The auto-rotate feature is a delight to use, no problems whatsoever.
5) So far, no hanging or freezing. That also never happened ONCE on my N95-3 (granted, these are updates from the original N95). Anyone complaining about freezing, hanging, slow performance doesn't know how to operate their mobile properly. (Probably the same who have slow-running computers because they never fully close programs or turn them off)
6) If you want me to test something specific on the phone (camera shots in different lights, etc.) let me know and I will try to help you out.
* After the first day - still VERY happy!
What is TV out?
I Can to see free televition in my N82???
You can help me????
Hi all, anyone got any idea on when N82 will have new colour? Silver is too bad....When black will come out?
i just bought N82 , i am very pleased with it , it is the first handset has all what i need , for business, fun , and photography .
it is the best , people go to the nearest shop and get it.
Very low ringtones and mp3, i sold my phone because of that. Strange, because when using the voice recording or video recording it is quite loud
@ AGC and Jetsson
Thanks for answer, it's very important for me :)
from father of all
thank you Jetsson
but father of all wont nokia is the best at all
we see some china mobil with TV function ,double sim, battery 2000 mah ,touch screen and price less than 100 $ some koria mobil with wi max and so we need nokia number 1 in all things
from father of all
The fone performs well however, if you use WLAN or the GPS extensively it does take alot of juice. Dont do the WLAN scan u'll save alot of battery power that way, only use it when needed. Under moderate usage this fone can last upto 1.5days to 2 days. I agree that the battery life could be better. I'm waiting for a high capacity battery to come out.
Well i got this phone a week back...Only one concern the battery...its just my phone whose battery dies out so sonn or is someone else also having that problem. Well besides that everything is perfect. The camery is awesome....in pitch dark taking pics is same like taking in daylight...all in all EXCELLENT phone