This phone is excellent and is even better than the n95 in terms of design! What is the battery life?
really Nice Phone
gd features can any1 tell me where can i but from
Microusb slot is not welcum unlike the miniusb in n95 + no irda+ lesser inbuilt memory than n95 + bad keypad. Mini usb cables r more commonly available n cheap if u lose ur original by chance. And the 5mp cam takes over saturated pics, so loses out to n95 by a fair margin. Another dwnfall is a smaller screen than n95. How can u enjoy vga videos on 2.4" display [not that bad even]. Ur eyes will try to cum out to concentrate on it. Orientation sensor is fun. So the conclusion is its not gonna beat n95. N95 is still the king of mobiles..yo yo.. buddies
Hey,this phone battery is 1050 mAh. It is about the same as n73 battery which is 1100 mAh. N73 has very long battery life. Since n82 and n73 use the display of the same size, n82 battery life would not be bad. It is enough. So DO NOT complain about battery life any more here.
wont be surprised if this phone gets editors and readers award at Cnet. the best so far.
no matter wad ..tis phone gonna rulez dude...
its a beta version of N95 as it is not big in size and
cant wait to get my hand on the phone.
Someone was asking what must come next?
Well I have a few ideas, they may not be important but I can see people buying handsets just so they can say their phone has got it:
1. Finger print scanner (if it doesnt work then you can enter your pin).
2. Lens that pops out (like on proper digital cameeras).
3. Even bigger resoluton, say 7.2 megapixels (check out rumoured nokia n96 on google images (the black one)).
4. HD displays with much higher resolution, brighter (optional), obviously touch screen, maybe an option to make 3D images/video when weearing the red and green specs of course.
5. Support most memory cards eg. Mini SD, Micro SD, transflash etc...
6. Much higher internal memory say 16, 32 gig? Its possible look at the 160 gig I-pod.
7. Louder and higher quality speakers with no distortion, surround sound, support for both 1/4 inch jack and mini jack, bring pop port back it can still be useful.
8. Use the xenon light as a torch? Or have the option to flash the SOS incase you have no coverage whatso ever?
9. lol maybe the option to shock you when you get the pin/finger print wrong.
10. Maybe the option to send messages/items via wi-fi, and bring back the infared (as I said below previusly)otherwise you will become dependent on a handset with both infared and bluetooth to recieve something!
11. Bring back wave messaging (like on the nokia 3220 (I know its not important but it would be cool and it would definatly sell).
12. Oh and the option to turn it into a remote controll would be useful, a gaming controller to work with consoles supporting bluetooth/wi-fi.
13. DX10 graphic games and the option to play them on your tv via wired or wireless.
14. Being able to record a program on the tv straight to your phone via wire/bluetooth or any other wireless connection (it would probably be from the set top box/sky itself).
15. I could go on and on and on naming possible features of the future because I also wonder. One day this nokia N82/N95 will be like an antique. Anyone else got any feature ideas that would be possible?
keys are like N91!
xenon flash.common SE.I love nokia
but the battery is ... :((
but i think i will hate that bar model.i want great phone in sliders :(( No N95 X(
sorry if my english is not good :D
Looks great. But there is nothing worse than having all those features and not being able to recieve something off an old device, all because of no infared. This is also why I like the nokia N95, it realy has got everything, so what no auto screen rotation, all you have to do is slide it down then back and there you go, landscape, and I also use the copy and paste button alot with my N73 music, why get rid of that? Don't get me wrong though, it loks like a great phone over all.
this phone look great, they have all the great feautures, but theres only i think i dont, y it has to be a bar phone. It would be nice to be flip or a slide