Looks great. But there is nothing worse than having all those features and not being able to recieve something off an old device, all because of no infared. This is also why I like the nokia N95, it realy has got everything, so what no auto screen rotation, all you have to do is slide it down then back and there you go, landscape, and I also use the copy and paste button alot with my N73 music, why get rid of that? Don't get me wrong though, it loks like a great phone over all.
this phone look great, they have all the great feautures, but theres only i think i dont, y it has to be a bar phone. It would be nice to be flip or a slide
add more sugar to make it sweet i mean tv dvb-h
tuner hey nokia listen to ur costumer ok got it deal just do it....no tv scrap.
I am just wondered about what comes next…
- Today you are 24/7 reachable by anyone.
-You can use the phone for high urgent emergency (911/112), while they know with a small delay your position on Earth, to be even more reliable the assistance.
- The phones wake up you in the morning
- The phones helps you to organize your life, with calendar and things to do, and it will re-member you so we do not even think about it. Nether less to say remembering the birthday of your acknowledges.
- You can save images of your life, something priceless in future.
- You have all the time the availability of unlimited information from internet.
- You have your music collection on pocket, put earphones, put in your car, connect to your home audio system… it will work… with a very good quality.
- Television channels, yes… it’s possible too.
- See the person that your are talking… yes… possible too.
- The phone helps you to estimate your spends.
- You have a good videogame available all the time… even more powerful compared to what I played when I was teenager.
- You can now have millions of contacts…
- Transfer everything what you have to/from your computer with Wlan – Remember the Serial cable connection?
- Make cheap calls using wlan…
- Are you lost in town? Why? GPS is available to fix this “little” problem.
- If you don’t feel like to talk… use Instant Messaging…
I could go on and on…
So, what come next?
What features they can put on this little toys that we no longer cannot live without?
don't get so excited guys, soon there will be n82 8gb and in black! then everybody will say how bad the original n82 was hehehe...
great phone.... hope they'll release it before 2008.. cant wait to own one!
n82 has higher battery capacity than n95. battery life should be much better.
Oh my god , thats the perfect one. I will buy this one for sure. I own nokia 5700 and 6030 for now but 5700 camera disappoints me. Every other function is good. Long live nokia. I hope N100 will be thd ultimate killer phone
looks a bit like se its available now according to nokia press site check it out
Honestly Nokia able to provide great function but not great look even.
Even though N82's funtion is almost copy from N95 but N82 have a better look than N95.
I prefer N82 than N95, SE W960, SE K850 and some other "functional" phone because it's almost complete function and nice look.
Yeah man ! they are extremely fast !! one reason y i follow the site real close !!
great going !
Promptly removed !
welldone gsmarena..continue ur great work !
cheers all !! wish i cud own one.. :( have to adjust with my 6030 though !!
WOW....that was fast,the wrong specs. about battery were edited in a few minutes....good work GSMARENA team:)
perfect ! ! desing a little rude...features and performance..perfect!
hey Mashhood aren't you suppose to wipe the floor now what r u doing on the net and don't forget the WCs lick it good