i have n95 and iam thinking to buy new one ,
is n86 8 GB is better or E75
Im very very curious an puzzled now, i was just reading the back of the box for my N86 sim free phone and it states that its DLNA certified, is this true?
Dani, 07 Dec 2009You are just an advertiser of N86 Nokia that is why you are here instead of N86 page.
This... morew995 suck big time!!!!
my friend hv it n she regretted buying..bringing to service center after 2 mth of usage!!wat a joke/!!!
screen is better than n86..dude,i think yr eyes seriously gt a major problem..pls consult a doct asap b4 u turn blind!!!
camera is gd!!!dont publish fake info to the public..if falsh is so damm weak..try tking a video in the dark.winner is obvious!
anyway..may god bless u n yr eyes!!!!
Wazomba, 08 Dec 2009Well i don't know what the current bugs are in software version 20.115,my N86 seems to be perf... moreN86 v20 bugs:
1) No pure black color in night fotos .. in earlier firmware i got pure black
2) Purple shadows and fingers in also night shots very weird and strange from camera flagship !
3) In Music player in updating library it search forever and never stops
4) fone hangs with theme animation from portarait to lanscape
5) GPS in some regions has faulty settings in v11 was fine
6) No DMTF sounds
7) In realplayer a major BUG is clear it cannt play pre-installed or anyother videos except the ones caught with its own camera ... hard reset solved that problem *#7370#
8) in realplayer cannt fastforward or rewind using navi key in lanscape mode must use the multimedia keys
so its clearly the worst update nokia had ever made in its history !
Anonymous, 08 Dec 2009 according to this AAS podcast, a new firmware version for the N86 will be released before the... moreWell i don't know what the current bugs are in software version 20.115,my N86 seems to be performing great on this version, maybe you could fill me in on what they are?
according to this AAS podcast, a new firmware version for the N86 will be released before the year ends. another firmware version will be released sometime next year. the guest acknowledges the faults and bugs of the current v20 firmware and tells that the N86 development team is currently fixing all bugs and adding new features for this multimedia computer. i hope this comes as planned because this is sure to be a great christmas present for every N86 owner.
n86 is made in finland or china? whats your opinion to n86? its version 11 or.........
sara, 07 Dec 2009does n86 white save its colour for long time? does it can take any further dirty elements? ple... morebeen using the white version for 2 month still as new dont worry its really high classy
suru, 07 Dec 2009my N 86 before update to 20.115 is without fm transmiter.why?Can't answer that one, my fm transmitter has been present since i first got my N86 which was saturday, thats including updating the device to version 20.115
hie guys m usin e71 , on 10th dec m gona purchase nokia n86.. plz can u tel me hw it work.
i want to know if its key so small or it good to use
as i think it such little to use easy
plzneed answer before i can buy it?