ansgp, 21 Apr 2010for such situation timer use is very practical, to reduce blurriness.
Except me, no other p... moreThanks for your reply.
BuTtoN is the pr0blem, i mean fw update cann0t s0lve this.
My friends had a bad impressi0n with my ph0ne when i ask them to take a snap then they got a blurred image.
celladik, 21 Apr 2010hi sea,
How do u press your cam button? It seems so hard to capture steady image cause you ne... morefor such situation timer use is very practical, to reduce blurriness.
Except me, no other person is able to take good snaps with my n86, becoz of camera buttons stiffness.
R U a music lover?
external memory up to 16 gb
great sound quality
then what do u want?
I bought N85 and after just one week I sold that and bought N86 8MP. it is owesome.
Buy it. wont regret. HELL YEAH
sea-breeze, 21 Apr 2010yup better .., faster opening faster auto-focus lock , closer close up faster sequence mode (... morehi sea,
How do u press your cam button? It seems so hard to capture steady image cause you need a little bit more force to capture image and that makes the phone move. Another thing when i ask somebody to take a snap on me, he had a hard time pressing the cam button
kevin, 20 Apr 2010hi sea so upgrade to v30 camera much better than v21??yup better .., faster opening faster auto-focus lock , closer close up faster sequence mode (burst shots at 8mpx) ... i think but may be wrong the photos size is increased ( lower compression ) but not sure ... mmmm.. thats all i noticed till now for the camera .... amazing camera indeed ...
for better steady shots ... dont remove ur finger off from the camera button untill the image appears on ur screen :)))
sea-breeze, 20 Apr 2010cool . try catch other fotos and see the size all around 1.8 and 2.4 at daytime .. did u not... moreyeah the closeup mode is much close now (~6-8cm).
i've got 64 mb free phone memory after a hard reset. Thats a big improvement, in terms of integrating ovi maps 3.3 in firmware(freeing up 13 mb). Also ngage uninstalled (freed ~11mb). So overall ~24 mb free memory gain.
hey guyz pls help.. . Im confused which one to buy. N85 or N86? which one had solid construction? Great Sliding mechanism? And how bout d display? Is dis 2 had same contrast and colour? Camera issue is not big deal 4 me.. . Care bout design and construction. Ciao!
Anonymous, 20 Apr 2010some latest observations: 1. camera application startup time (after opening of lens cover, ... moreThnx dear .i realy appriciate ur review...u r rt..bt fortunately i dnt hv d camera bug,wch u hv mentioned here ie. Camera remain open even aftr closure of camera shutter,...
some latest observations:
1. camera application startup time (after opening of lens cover, theme effects off)- before update: 4-5sec and now almost instant :~1sec
2. shot to shot time is same after update
3. dpad problem is still there but only in gallery: video can't be forwarded or reversed using dpad in landscape mode when playing videos from menu->photos->all/camera. No such problem via real player.
4. camera bug (camera application dosen't close after shutter close, jbacktask manager shows it) still there and is shown under hidden applications.
5. ovi maps 3.3 now integrated in firmware, so no loss in phone memory to get maps 3.3
6. autorotation bug (half screen freeze during rotation, when theme effects is on) still there.
7. no "free ram" increase after update
8. free phone memory after update: 51.6MB, with about 50 applications installed (ngage was uninstalled).
9. theme effects are very fast now. Dosent slow up the phone
10. overall device is very fast and responsive now
spastic, 20 Apr 2010"the requested page can't be found"
well it sucks :/gsmarena shortened the link,so not found
heres the working url:
ansgp, 18 Apr 2010see the proof here. http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1227494&posted=1#p... morecool . try catch other fotos and see the size all around 1.8 and 2.4 at daytime .. did u notice the close up now i can get too close ..., also the auto-focus feature locks so fast .., other thing the sequence mode is now pretty fast at highest resolution .. other thing the c: drive got 17 mb more free
spastic, 19 Apr 2010does anyone have the full changelog for v30?
it will be very much appreciated. thanksTheres no official change log yet. Below is the one floating around.
Riamo, 18 Apr 2010Can some1 plz help me, I dont know were my n-gage games r?were n-gage is installed?? plz help me!you will find ngage inside main menu. some blue or orange icon. check for it in app manager, to ensure that its installed