Ever, 28 Mar 2012Please, somebody should help me out here: I just got my Nokia N9 but every now and then, it sw... moreAll the Nokia smartphones are behave like this. I have used about 5 phones of Nokia and with all those have problem that it automatically got switch off without pressing any button. But after some use or 1-2 months all those becomes correct. So my advice is dont go to Nokia Care(bcoz they may spoil ur phone)n wait for sometime and then all thing will be ok.
nokia's unibody design is still the best!!! its the most beautful cellphone i have ever seen. definitely more beautiful than the sony xperia s
Please, somebody should help me out here: I just got my Nokia N9 but every now and then, it switches off automatically without me pressing the power button. What could be the problem, pls?
Anonymous, 27 Mar 2012Where exactly can i get that JAVA 3rd party software?Yes when?
Yes, I just received the pr 1.2 update.. I now have zoom on camera and I can delete songs from my N9. Thanks Nokia.. Hope many more updates and improvement will come... Also E-book and other nice programs... Thanks..
- perfect design (not to big)
- great battery life for me. I get six days with low usage (power saving mode, 3g shut off, wireless only when i need it), heavy usage maybe round 1.5 days. Very pleased
- just enough apps in app store
- camera could be a bit better
- takes a bit of tweaking before everything works ok (pr 1.1)
- swipe is great, I even accidentally want to use it on my ipad :)
Good news for all camera enthusiasts, Nokia Panorama is now avaialble for N9.
Android and meego is similar.. so simply put meego is android.. its base on linux codes..
N9 is the best nokia original fone designed with the first dual platform OS in history.
wi-fi, Camera and both Meego + Android applications will works smoothly(99%) with the next beta software updating soon.