when will nokia n9 release in india? i wan't to buy it,but here still not found anywhere,if u know about this, then reply me fast.
Will it be ok for my n9 to install all the softwares in the developers mode?
Hi all. I am currently using E72 for 3 years and wanna upgrade. I need to keep my each fon for at least 2 to 3 years bcoz i can't buy a new fon every now and then thats why i need to buy a durable and stable fon once. Plz someone guide me which set should i go for. Either E6 or N9??? Plz reply. Thanxx
Such an amazing phone! Especially since PR 1.2 update which made it so much better. Best smartphone I've ever had but first Nokia one!
nomis, 15 Mar 2012this happens almost twice a week or more: im checking gsmarena thinking my thoughts, and then ... moreYou are perfectly right!!!!when I read your comment I thought that I was the one who wrote it. I had the same questions, but I solved the problem. I BOUGHT MY N9 TODAY!!!!!
It's the perfect smartphone...
Just go for it! You'll not regret!!!!!
Whatsapp beta to come next week.awesome.
this happens almost twice a week or more: im checking gsmarena thinking my thoughts, and then i put this contest in my head in this contest phones are competing for my money - which one ill buy. and than i ussualy pick 4 or 5 of them, ussually most of them are the same ^_^ and my thinking, why do i need this phone, what can it offer for me? and iwe been considering to buy almost all of the top brands (nokia samsung, apple, htc-dont really like them, sony, blackberry...) and im starting to realize i still havent found the meaning of the phone for me, am i an iPhone person (simple, nice user interface, good camera, nice looking device) perhaps Sony person (quickly trying to get in the top, user interface that im used to, good camera, innovative looks) why dont i go with blackberry (messaging, emailing, ussually no legg becous its not a really gaming-apps like phone, not such good cameras) should i be like a lost sheep and just go with samsung (decent camera, dont really like the designs - THEYRE ALL THE SAME TO ME, i dont like the UI on samsung)
but when i come to consider NOKIA theres something nostalgic that starts growing in my head, im thinking of the 3310 and that kind of phones, and i see where nokia has been when nobody has eaven herd of Apple, Samsung, LG, Sony/Sony Ericsson and i have to say that i really have respect for ALL mobile brands, but my highest respect gors to nokia, which truly is trying to catch up and be at the top and for that i say thank you, becaus thatnks to NOKIA i now know what i want in a phone:
1. DESIGN, the design has to be special, nice, doesnt have to be something new, it needs to be attractive eaven after a year of using the phone
2. CAMERA, i think that with cameras you cant go wrng with nokia, Carl Zeiss sound really nice :D
3. UI, now i currently have an android device (Sony Ericsson x8) now i dont want to bash android but i really dont like it, maybe its becaus of my phone which isnt really a powerfull device, but i dont like the whole concept of android, i mean iwe played with the UI on my phone for as long as i have him, iwe changed Launcher settings- TO MUCH, thats why im looking for something STABLE, something that cant be changed too much or if possibly, cant be changed at all, becous im kind of an person thats floating around ^_^ and i dont know when to stop, thats why i need something that i cant change. That is the reason why i think that MeeGo is good for me, its INCREDIBLY simple, i think that its the ultimate OS-for me.
4. CPU, now i used to think that if a phone nowdays doesnt have a dual-core its no good-NOT TRUE, i admit my wrong, i think that mostly android and iOS phones need that, cz ussualy thoose are the phones that most games and apps are running on.
5. DISPLAY, i also used to think that my phone has to have at least 300+ ppi - another mistake by me, cz its REALLY nice to have this icredibly sharp screen, but i noticed that my xperia x8 only has 192 ppi and that its really nothing wrong with it, so i dumped the fact that my phone has to have more than 300 ppi
6. MEMORY, every time i see a phone with at least 16 GB of internal storage and than people start complaining abouth memory i laugh, cz why do u need more than 16 Gb of storage? i surely know that i only have a little more than 4 Gb of storage and its really not the best but cmon 16 also isnt enought of u? if you want to have the entire discography of AC/DC (with all concerts) and 200 more artists on ur phone, than ur ur just crazy. so 16 is really nice but if i had a chance to buy a 64 GB version i would (just to have more internal storage than my friend-32 GB ^_^)
7. BATTERY, iwe been hearing from more and more phone users that their phones have a poore battery life, while with n9 i dont hear that problem so often, which is really lovely to hear, eaven though im used to charge my phone every night.
8. ALL, and all this upper elements have to work good together and give that special feeling to user, when hes using browser, watching videos, listening to music, calling, messaging... and im pretty sure that this phone Nokia N9 can offer me all of theese things, becaus its special, beautiful, refreshing, stable and exciting and thats just the phone im looking for.
WhatsApp arriving for the N9!!
hey guys please anyone explain me this.
After i made DEVELOPER MODE ON, I got some items to be downloaded in the mode like Debugging, Networking Power analysis and so on. what are these? should i install them? what is the use of them? please help me with this anyone..
one more thing is when i configured my gmail address,now i am getting this message as "cant connect the server" after every hour. I cant connect and get to see my mails on my n9. please guide me about this. Thanks in advance
two mentioned disadvantages are not existing anymore!
Flash is supported (by firefox browser)
FM Radio is also working
Suresh moon, 15 Mar 2012Please answer my Question.1.Is this true that we cant upload photo's in facebook from the brow... moreI don't know if you can upload photos to facebook from the browser because I don't need to do that, I can upload photos from the straight from the galery or from the facebook built-in application. The phose can be password locked, as any Nokia phone. It never happend to me to freeze and to need restart, it is very reliable OS. About the gps navigation, Nokia navigation software is the best, free life-time voice guided navigation for walk and drive, OFFLINE navigation(you dont' need internet connection), up-to-date maps and a lot of pther location-based services. Actualy Nokia phones are better than any other dedicated navigation devices with clean, easy to use software!