the pr1.2 update will turn the n9 into a perfect phone it just need the support of whatsapp or the ebbudy xms to support talking to whatsapp contacts have this phone since 1/11/11 and am loving it
I have to take my N9 back to the shop after just three days! I can hear incoming calls but the screen is pure white. MAYBE I got a lemon, but I am pretty unhappy with the peice of trash right now.
tjay13, 27 Jan 2012why do nokia will have an update on symbian that will have adobe flash v11 support and none on... morewhy don't u ask the same question from Apple about iPhone 4S..
if u want to watch Youtube videos.. ur video player will do the job..
over 95% page loading of the browser is completed in a just seconds.. & the rest 5% gets burdened due to flash contents.. which takes considerable time to load..
that is why Opera Mini is a so much popular browser.. it omits the flash contents & display the heavy pages in seconds.
so why to bother about flash contents?
why do nokia will have an update on symbian that will have adobe flash v11 support and none on our N9? i read it from Nokia 603
AnonD-38279, 27 Jan 2012please nokia release n9 in india we r waiting for iti m sorry to tell u that it z not going to be available for an indefinite time bcoz for d sake of its malnutrition affected sibling Lumia 800..
If u r still passionate like me to buy it then u may purchase online from ebay.in online store..
AnonD-32520, 27 Jan 2012king? This is a pretty useless craft. I cannot even play asphalt 6 on this phone!if u tell a phone useless for not start a game i think u r a useless and u just waste ur money.its a phn for perfect use not for playing a game
can i use the camera flash at a flash light? does it have video light?
im thinking of getting this phone.
Anonymous, 27 Jan 2012who's the king? n9!!
the only question is - should i buy it in black or cyan!? :)king? This is a pretty useless craft.
I cannot even play asphalt 6 on this phone!
who's the king? n9!!
the only question is - should i buy it in black or cyan!? :)
AnonD-37383, 25 Jan 2012How can a 1ghz single core meego phone outperform and almost no lag compared to a dual core 1.... morei will just pretend you didn't say that...
clearly, you have no knowledge about hardware and software
Nokia dooms day is nearing once this meego N9 marketing peak is over.
coz, Fones like lumia will straight away leads Nokia into the deepest swamp.........
AnonD-37383, 25 Jan 2012How can a 1ghz single core meego phone outperform and almost no lag compared to a dual core 1.... morehey! have you ever read computer architecture and some operating system course. if you have little knowledge about these 2 subjects then you would not have asked the question.
AnonD-35624, 26 Jan 2012I don't understand y nokia is stopping meego after nokia n9.... y is nokia n9 the first and la... morebecause they 've lost the patience & r frustrated from losses in each quarter.
They are wanting instant recovery instead of investing a lot in New Operating System like meego which demands a lot of initial monetary investments to set up apps. market bases & designing special hardware in order to cope up wid existing giants like Android & iOS..
In a nutshell they r afraid & hopeless of loosing market share & stepping into Meego might be another risk as they thought earlier..
but things r quite different after releasing of Nokia N9 & they have to rethink as sells of Lumias r not up to the mark..
As of now N9 has much larger fanbase than Lumia.
Nokia has recently posted a loss of $1.38 billion in 4th quarter.. & that was expected as i feel..
they might be wondering but i've d reason.
Let us compare the features of Galaxy SII & Lumia 800.. Lumia 800 stands nowhere compared to screen size, No. of apps available in d market, amount of RAM & strength of CPU & many thing else about which even they are damn sure.
Now compare the price..in India Galaxy SII is about $20 cheaper than Lumia 800..
Then why does Nokia want us to buy Lumia 800?
Just because of Design & build quality so that people can fall in love as soon as they see & forget everything else.. just as when i fell in love wid Nokia X7 when i went to buy Galaxy S..
& for the God's sake u forget to install a front camera in Lumia 800 & Nokia X7 bcoz u wrongly tnink u r comparable to iPhones in that case people used not to care for a front camera for the sake of iPhone..
Nokia N9 is not available my country still i am planning to import it from abroad instead of buying Lumia 800 suffering from malnutrition..