@panky: asphalt 6 HD on android phones is not a benchmark to pure gaming, actually asphalt 6 looks old compared to fast and furious 5 HD..
how bout you try games like..
History : Great Battle Medieval(android)
no offense to anyone, but nokia is doing a good job here, its just not as hyped as android and iphone..
and imo, only nokia has the best phones on the camera-phone category...
AnonD-16863, 19 Sep 2011FYI
ITS NOT 70% . but its on top position. in coming year it will be 70%
http://www.ca... more70% but combined all brands using android = agaist a sinle phone brand (nokia = meego)
It is like rumble in the bronx dude... 1 against a gang of thugs combined:) still we go for nokia..
but let's wait until n9 finally hit the market..worldwide..
oops GSMarena sais in just 3-days, n9 pre-orders through the roof (in Finland)...never mind that it is only in Finland, but I believe when its released worldwide more or less it will be the same..
so why not wait and see..
Sp, 19 Sep 2011Android is a step ahead and meego is making the big leap...with n9
Emon, 19 Sep 2011Hello panky,I also play Asphalt 6 with my n8.And yes ,i am ready not only to take your challan... moremy C7 can play asphalt 6 smoothly..can i make the challenge as well.
hey! on galaxy on fire, got even have better playing experience in my c7 than my ipod touch4..
I am a long time Nokia user,just a fast commenton th last 2 phs.ihave used,N85 good w few problems,N8 good features w alot of problems & intermitent shut down(locked)even th dealer cant fix it.I am waiting for th N9,but ill buy after iam sure it doesnt give th same greeeeaf as th N8.So first users pls. adv.Thanks in advace....
i lik it and wait
how many buttions n9 has????????????
this phone was featured in nokia philippine website a few months back but was pulled out later. does that mean it will no longer be introduce here anymore?
AnonD-16863, 19 Sep 2011as per handling issue i dnt think its not handling dual core. and windows xp can run on pen... moreHello panky,I also play Asphalt 6 with my n8.And yes ,i am ready not only to take your challange rather challenging you in respect of game play experience and duration between n8 and sgs2.
Android is a step ahead
God! ilove the design of this phone. i would choose it over an android phone any time, nomatter what android fans here say/
When it will be available in UAE (Dubai), any idea ????
What is the exact price of this phone still it varies alot in different places
AnonD-16863, 19 Sep 2011as per handling issue i dnt think its not handling dual core.
and windows xp can run on pen... moreFirst to u r thred & see there how Sgs2 user r complaing about heating & battery backup problems.
Which world u live nokia X7, C7, C6-01,my N8 can smoothly run HD games without problems.
HD becomes older now it is 3D world. look the specifications of Nokia 701 & also check its prize .
AnonD-10458, 19 Sep 2011Panky@sgs2 cant handle duel core & u taking about quad core.
U know what is uses of this... moreas per handling issue i dnt think its not handling dual core.
and windows xp can run on pentium 2( why we need intel i3,i5,i7, i7 extream,Amd phenomes ha)
just think about it. even wildfire also have android os but it has 600mhz processor running well.
as per dual core experience i am proud of galaxy s2 after playing asphalt 6 HD ON IT.
no phone can give that experience.
AnonD-16863, 19 Sep 20111)Yup because many symbian loosers also comes at android threads.
2) who needs 1 cell phone f... more1) It's very few if compared to Android/Samsung users who love to troll.
2) That's cos you buy it cheaper in your currency. I expect the laptop I buy to last 5 years(it does), if it doesnt, not worth. Smartphone that costs as much as a laptop/tablet, 3 years. Anything less, might as well buy a basic phone & use a laptop/netbook/tablet
3) What for jealous? You stole my wife kah? You are the one who keep coming to Nokia thread & disturb, lol. I dont go to Samsung threads & disturb.
4) That will not change my opinion of Samsung's product durability from the experiences I've had.
5) Other than that, for business users, can use the free offline Nokia maps, dont need to get online. I cant imagine what will happen in low connectivity areas if I need to get to a destination & using Google maps or Blackberry BIS. I reach timbuktu already still cannot get connected.
Hello guys, does anybody know if this phone supports multiple language input like Android or it is region-depended?