iphone 4s/5 will have dual core processor from ipad 2,so nokia should release a phone with dual core to compete with iphone 4s.
Ok for all you people out there, let me tell you some briefing about this phone:
1) Why OH WHY!!!!! didnt nokia learned anything? why would they copied apple and only let this phone function with a micro sim card only, ZzZz, you failed again nokia.
2) Ok as for this one im so pissed, but most of the reviews ive read stated that this phone does not support adobe flash? WTH! come on nokia, its Q2 of 2011, almost all the web nowdays require flash support for browsing satisfactory.
3) No dual core, quite outdated as nowdays most of the smartphone should be packed up with dual core.
4) Carl Zeis, but no 1080P Go to hell...
5) 16gb and 64gb? i dont know if nokia did this on purpose but shouldnt they be thinking that 16gb and 32 gb would be better? 16gb would be too small but 64gb is too big, they should go for 16gb and 32gb, nokia, do you really want to shut down?
well i guess these are still the things that nokia is lacking, nokia was a good phone company, i was a nokia fan, i had the n86 and n95, nokia really shined during the old model of n series, but now, nokia is quite nothing...
There are a few things that makes me think twice before buying this phone:
1) OK,first,lately smartphones have been coming out very powerful, but nokia should make it dual-core, if its still running a single core, its actually quite outdated (even though single core is powerful)
2) WHY OH WHY is Nokia so stupid? Why the heck would they be creating a phone that only needs a micro sim card? goddammit
3) Ok, im not sure about this one but some most of the reviews ive read stated that this phone does not have adobe flash suppor, damn Nokia,do you really want to shut down?
4) Why would nokia be making it 16gb and 64gb,16gb would not be enough but 64gb would be too big, why didnt they ever thought about that? they should have just do it 16gb and 32gb
Crap ang old gpu have its sgx530 older than 4years like on iphone 2g 2007..iphone4 gpu is so better and faster than sgx530...meego os will not have quality games like iOS becauae of its slow gpu
WHy why why why why why why why why why why why WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!??!?!?!??!?!?!
- MicroSIM card support only
omfg they gonna be just as stupid and apple.... really now
If the market response is too strong, they will retain MeeGo with Windows Phone.
Really gud NOKIA. Am a big fan of NOKIA. THIS is a amazing OS NOKIA.... Go for itt,,,,
simple user, 24 Jun 2011i guess not, because of hardware limitations. Back in the days WP was introduced with very str... morei dont actualy need windows, only new hd games are required!! Anyways m getting one of these asa its available...
No FM transmision thats what i use alot. No fm radio No bluetoth 3.0 only v2.1n would of been nice to have dual core cpu and no Super AMOLED only AMOLED as for the rest no complaints this is a nice phone...
[deleted post]i guess not, because of hardware limitations. Back in the days WP was introduced with very strict HW requirements. N9 hardware is ok with all of them except the 3 hardware buttons. however i believe some developper may invent how to emulate WP7 inside Meego. (google, bing or just "search internet" for Wine for example what Linux is capable of). They might just introduce 4th "home screen" looking and behaving as WP7.x while some virtual hardware buttons are introduced in slim strip at the bottom of the screen. So to say windows will run in "windowed" mode. Anyway - why you need WP? Most probably lot's of Meego UI features will be borrowed into next WP.
Rockheart, 24 Jun 2011Meego OS will kill all OS.
nokia do perfect work.
i hope this time N9 will not disapoint me ... moreI don't think so for a very simple reason
there is WP7, Symbian & S40 that Nokia is busy with, it's a sign that MeeGo isn't on their priority list
look what happened to N900 and you'll see how the history repeats itself.
Nokia can't be trusted.
I really wonder if i can run Koffice on this device. ;-)
Also wonder what would be their WP based device.. it should outshine n9.. or Nokia's new big brother will be very upset.
By the way:
- what about FM radio?
- what about voice recognition?