Esk, 30 Nov 2012Unfortunately, it doesn't support either. Makes that front camera look a bit pointless, really.Not correct...
It doesn't support skype video calling but yes, you can use it for video calls!!
Kuroro, 29 Nov 2012Does it support Skype Video calling in Wi-Fi or in 3G? Is it also capable of doing 3G Video Ca... moreUnfortunately, it doesn't support either. Makes that front camera look a bit pointless, really.
Does it support Skype Video calling in Wi-Fi or in 3G? Is it also capable of doing 3G Video Calls natively? Thanks for the people who can answer.
anonymouse, 29 Nov 2012congrats!
1) does bluetooth work as in any other Symbian phone?
2) how is speaker quality an... more@ anonymouse:
1) Yes, the BT function is good and like in Symbian
2) Not so good / not loud - 808 much better in this
3) It's very easy to update to PR1.3 - just a few clicks
4) Enabled Nokia Developer Mode, installed/enabled inception and OPPtimizer (both you won't get in the store), have installed Internet Radio, City Scene, Vimeo, Filebox, Sound Recorder, Flashlight, Compass, Opera Browser and Firefox (but still using Nokia Browser) and so on...
I can fully recomend the N9 - it is a amazing device!
P.S. I have OC it to 1,3 GHz - now it is even more responsive and blazing fast! :)
shiva singh sangwan, 23 Nov 2012superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb phone buddy
i love its looks and its fuction
:)hi.. i bought my n9 mounth ago its very nice but its impossible to update it here in iran because of sanction. ovi store doesnt even let me download the free game....
anyway i have downloaded even the commercial ones whit difficulties but i want to update and i cant... can u help me??
Thank you very much.
1) yes, its so easy to use, you have the option to on or off it in notification bar.
2) speaker quality is decent but not louder than N73, headsets are very loud and sound good.
3) its so easy to update. You can update it over the air. I have 2G sim so i updated it using WLAN.
4) it comes preloaded with angry birds magic, NFS shift, real football, galaxy on fire and some other useful apps. And there are lots of apps in store. I'm going to download them soon.
If you want this go for it. You won't regrete.
Nice "swIpe" driven UI, really intuitive to use. Excellent "swYpe" keyboard when typing messages: no longer needed to use acronyms nor any other kind of barbarian!
A shame that Nokia is letting it die by not supporting it actively. Even Symbian devices got recent updates!
I don't want to change for a non Linux phone, so I'm waiting for next Jolla/Meego or Samsung/Tizen ones.
AnonD-26593, 29 Nov 2012well, here is todays dev release of wazapp, 29nov
try this then. If yo... moreThank you so so so much, I have already deviced another way of resolving the issue of incomplete sync.
I deleted the unsynced contacts and started adding them again one by one and it worked.
Thanks once again, that settled pls what apps can u suggest to me to make my N9 completely rock?
Dps_Dhillon, 28 Nov 2012Finally i got my dream phone guys, MY N9, It's so beautiful and brilliant. I was looking for t... morecongrats!
1) does bluetooth work as in any other Symbian phone?
2) how is speaker quality and loudness?
3) update to PR 1.3 - was it easy?
4) what software have you installed?
i m planning to buy 64 GB model someday
AnonD-81420, 28 Nov 2012Thanks alot.....I downloaded from the link you sent me the version you sent is......12 while t... morewell, here is todays dev release of wazapp, 29nov
try this then. If your issue still persists, pls put it on talk.maemo.org community site on wazapp thread
Thanks to the developer mode + inception + OPPtimizer I'm running my N9 with 1150 MHz! Looking to OC even more.. :)
AnonD-26593, 28 Nov 2012which version of wazapp are you using? try this version instead http://db.tt/rXEyuSDEThanks alot.....I downloaded from the link you sent me the version you sent is......12 while the one i installed before is the updated......13, the latest but am still experiencing the same partial sync of contacts.
AnonD-81420, 27 Nov 2012i was able to download and install wazapp but the problem am having now is that its not sync a... morewhich version of wazapp are you using?
try this version instead
Finally i got my dream phone guys, MY N9, It's so beautiful and brilliant. I was looking for this from past one year and now it's mine. My Dad send this from Dubai and it costs 1699 AED approx 24000 INR. It's 16 GB Black made in Finland. I received it on n26 means November 26. It was running on PR 1.1.1 and today i update it on PR 1.3 (40.2012.21-3.335.1_PR_335) over the air. MeeGo is elegant and very easy to use, users know that.
This is my third day with N9 and i can proudly say that this is The Best. I would like to thank those users who answered my questions. Now because i also have my N9 so i will also share my experience and also any suggestions are most welcome.
AnonD-81420, 27 Nov 2012i was able to download and install wazapp but the problem am having now is that its not sync a... moreSorry dude i did not run into this prabloum so i got no clue how to solve it!
i hope some one would get back to on that !
cozmo, 25 Nov 2012Dude i got the same prabloum before with downloading whatsup but not any more!
i did what y... morei was able to download and install wazapp but the problem am having now is that its not sync all my sim or phone contacts.