Why it not possible app,videos,games downloading.how many times i download from google of videos,app.but it not working.says wrong format.
@torcida and @Dps_Dhillon
thanks for your replies...
1) like Symbian means touch and hold and BT transfer option comes up? or some other way
2) headphone (both loudspeaker and headset) speaker (on calls) - is is good (please give exact nature)?
3) i do not have WiFi at home (even though my internet is fast)... update thru USB (from Nokia Suite) - is it possible? i m referring to PR1.3
4) i need utility apps (like related to GPS, compass, currency convertors, stopwatch, alarm and timed profile utilities, etc. ... how are they? is N9apps.com good for downloading them?
5) camera - is is good by today's standards (not comparing with 808)?
6) MOST IMPORTANTLY - what files does it play / open? 1080p mkv / mp4 video? avi, mp4, xvid, flv? pdf, htm, doc, xls???
Ch.Saqib, Ruplee76, anyone??
AnonD-83642, 30 Nov 2012im not lame body it was the first thing i tried...!! my only option is to leave iran then up... moreWhat about manual flashing? If you can download Nokia Flasher and The OS of N9 from Navifirm? Search on web, flashing N9 or go to Talk.maemo.org
how can i unlock nokia n9
yaz, 29 Nov 2012nokia n9 can update via nokia suiteyes it can but not in iran. i said before ovi store doesnt even let me download free app thats crazy is there another way??
ASAD12, 30 Nov 2012i have da follwin queries regardin n9....plz help...
1-how can u erase the browser history on... morefor hd games and apps
AnonD-34077, 29 Nov 2012Try Nokia Software Updater. im not lame body it was the first thing i tried...!!
my only option is to leave iran then update it then come back...! i cant do that im serching for a second option...
nokia closed its branch here just before i got my n9 damn it.....
i have da follwin queries regardin n9....plz help...
1-how can u erase the browser history on n9?
2- i have dowloaded wazzap but it crashes almost everytime i open it,how to fix this?
3- are there any decent sound and video player apps available on ovi store for this device?(tried alot but all efforts were fruitless)
4- any free hd gaming and software sites for this one?
torcida, 30 Nov 2012Not correct...
It doesn't support skype video calling but yes, you can use it for video calls!!Incorrect info.
N9 cant make video calls over Skype or native 3G video calls. Video calls only work for GTalk on N9. To enable GTalk video call you have to install a small app from Nokia store.
Again I am verifying that N9 can only make video calls on GTalk. No other video call works on N9.
AnonD-81420, 29 Nov 2012Thank you so so so much, I have already deviced another way of resolving the issue of incomple... moreContact me on firstname.lastname@example.org, u can also mail me ur wazapp contact no.
Did u try the latest version of wazapp??
Esk, 30 Nov 2012Unfortunately, it doesn't support either. Makes that front camera look a bit pointless, really.Not correct...
It doesn't support skype video calling but yes, you can use it for video calls!!
Kuroro, 29 Nov 2012Does it support Skype Video calling in Wi-Fi or in 3G? Is it also capable of doing 3G Video Ca... moreUnfortunately, it doesn't support either. Makes that front camera look a bit pointless, really.
Does it support Skype Video calling in Wi-Fi or in 3G? Is it also capable of doing 3G Video Calls natively? Thanks for the people who can answer.
anonymouse, 29 Nov 2012congrats!
1) does bluetooth work as in any other Symbian phone?
2) how is speaker quality an... more@ anonymouse:
1) Yes, the BT function is good and like in Symbian
2) Not so good / not loud - 808 much better in this
3) It's very easy to update to PR1.3 - just a few clicks
4) Enabled Nokia Developer Mode, installed/enabled inception and OPPtimizer (both you won't get in the store), have installed Internet Radio, City Scene, Vimeo, Filebox, Sound Recorder, Flashlight, Compass, Opera Browser and Firefox (but still using Nokia Browser) and so on...
I can fully recomend the N9 - it is a amazing device!
P.S. I have OC it to 1,3 GHz - now it is even more responsive and blazing fast! :)
shiva singh sangwan, 23 Nov 2012superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb phone buddy
i love its looks and its fuction
:)hi.. i bought my n9 mounth ago its very nice but its impossible to update it here in iran because of sanction. ovi store doesnt even let me download the free game....
anyway i have downloaded even the commercial ones whit difficulties but i want to update and i cant... can u help me??
nokia n9 can update via nokia suite
Thank you very much.
1) yes, its so easy to use, you have the option to on or off it in notification bar.
2) speaker quality is decent but not louder than N73, headsets are very loud and sound good.
3) its so easy to update. You can update it over the air. I have 2G sim so i updated it using WLAN.
4) it comes preloaded with angry birds magic, NFS shift, real football, galaxy on fire and some other useful apps. And there are lots of apps in store. I'm going to download them soon.
If you want this go for it. You won't regrete.
Nice "swIpe" driven UI, really intuitive to use. Excellent "swYpe" keyboard when typing messages: no longer needed to use acronyms nor any other kind of barbarian!
A shame that Nokia is letting it die by not supporting it actively. Even Symbian devices got recent updates!
I don't want to change for a non Linux phone, so I'm waiting for next Jolla/Meego or Samsung/Tizen ones.