Hi guys i know this phone very well and i was thinking to buy it i had the previous nokia n70.But let me tell you something this n90 is big havy and for this size and the money it coast n90 faled and i will tell you why , the symbian is sucked there is no matter which version of symbian its extreamly slow for every single step.Second the baterrey live forget about less a day if you play with the phone but not too much.
My nokia n70 its very simillar and i had it a week before i sold it.Just one thing the camera module of n90 its so big that if nokia give it to lets say pentax to manage the camera module they will be able to make 5mp. very easy.
Once again you will pay a lot of money for somathing it doesnt wort.
If you want a real phone my advice go to Windows mobile 5.0 and than you will see what i mean, my current phone is Qtek 8310 / 10 times much better than the worst symbian.
do the phone is having stereo music player??
is it compatible wid stereo headphone
A big Bulky overpriced Hod-Clopper.
The Nokia Rep had one to Demo.
Photo quality A1 but looks like a Siamese twin candy bar type handset entwined together.And sluggish symbian software.Where's the N91 come on we've waited in the UK long enough.........
no vibration, no radio, very heavy, slow simbian sometimes, the battery lasts for one day if u make photos ....could be better, at least a better battery, vibration because U cannot hear it in a club and a larger display.....but i still like it
Hi everyone, what is the MP3 sound like?? is it like the Walkman phone?? Also,,, is it bigger than the Sharp 903? thanks timmy
this is fukin amazin - no other way to describe it, i have it worth evry penny if you get the chance to get it do so u wont regret it. i whipped it out and 20 people crowded round me it is soo cool and well known but unavailable. i love it camera is of da chain c it to beleive it, if u can beleive wat u c once u hve seen it. best investment ever. enjoy nokia's step 2wards fones worth your money!!!
You can buy it if you're willing to let your money to go to the waste but it's just an advice from me.. It's better to buy it when the price goes down a bit lower cause i regret buying it for SG$1198 n now its only selling SG$ 1058 & i've onli bought it for less than 2 months..
Dont' buy this phone now.. It's not worth the money.. Nokia just simply created a new design without solving the problem found on the previous series 60 models.. Moreover i just dropped it this evening n the bottom part next to the microphone dented! Nokia used cheap plastic to manufacture this phone.. If that's the case.. This phone shouldnt be so expensive.. I bet Sonyericsson wont have this problem when it drops even tho it does but it wont be that serious.. My N90 dropped with a pouch protecting it & it still got dented! Imagine that! I used to be a Nokia fan but I'm pretty disappointed now.. Shall i trade-in this one & get another new handset of N90?
battery life is a bit short when used for 3g video calling.Does anyone know if there is an extended battery around.
hey i got this phone DAY 1 it came out
I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH..........
its a little buggy but who cares...
its a lovely phone
I've found nice pics taken with this one:
go to gallery/
Anyone knows how many contacts and number of SMS that can be stored in Nokia N90?
Bought the N90 and I love it. Not a problem, except for I cant find if it is possible to increase the font size when writing SMS's and how in contacts do I get the name AND the number to appear at the same time when searching, standard stuff on the cheapest of phones.
1. I've had this phone for less than a month now. Over that period, I've dropped it three times and it was only during the third drop that something happened. The side was scratched and the lower right side of the camera came loose. If you're not very careful about things, like how I am, stop thinking about this phone right now.
2. Not having vibration is okay with this phone. The little screen on the outside lights up and the cool thing is that you can read the message, see who's calling, etc. while the phone is closed. You can even put whoever you're talking to on loudspeaker and talk even if it's closed.
3. About the flippy-twistyness of it: be careful. So many people want to try it out [especially little kids.] and they sometimes force the twisting, especially of the camera.
4. Yes, the pictures take a long time to load, but only when they were just taken or not previously viewed.
5. The pictures are not always amazing. Or maybe it's just my phone? Anyway, it's Sony Cybershot-sensitive. Meaning that you end up wwith blurred pictures a lot. I usually wipe the lens GENTLY before taking any picture so that quality comes out better.
6. The picture settings are annoying. You have to be really patient with it, and know the conditions you're working under. Otherwise, you end up with a completely white picture. I am not kidding. Test out the settings a bit so that you can take pictures quickly under normal circumstances. I usually work under Automatic with no flash.
7. Battery life is okay. Lasts me around 30 hours, standby or not.
8. I rarely use the video recorder, but I did the other day and... well, it sucked. The 32 second video would only play the actual video for 2 seconds, the audio went on for 6 more, then it stopped altogether.
9. Occassionally [sp?], the phone turns off by itself.
10. It takes an annoyingly long time to start up but is surprisingly fast when turning off.
I don't recommend buying this phone. I really don't. I mean, it doesn't even have infrared or WiFi. But since I already paid a rather hefty amount for it, I'm sticking with it only because I have to.
The battery life is usually about 5 days on standby. However when you take pictures and lots of video, it's only about 2 days. The battery life is not as bad as some people make out.
this handset looks really cool.but its got a lot of mechanical rotating parts can anybody tell me abt the durability of it.