Guys its a excellent phone. But u have to be smart enough to use it at it's best..
Hey Guys Some Information I Would Like To Share..
1.Users from India can download "skype" from ovi store. It's working fine for me.
2. you can use application calles "Message Blocker" to block unwanted messages.(when a blocked number will send any sms his delivery report would show that message "delivered")
3.We can block the unwanted calls with th application calld "crochik MyContacts"..
4.Use "Abiword Word Processor" for best output of Word doccuments.
5.Use "h-e-n" to use USB on the go feature (U can connect pen drive or external hard disk directly to ur n900, u can delete copy open the files from ur n900, just as u do with ur computer)
6.Use "mfakecaller" to get a fake call on phone. But if any other number calls u meanwhile then that call will b coming on ur number directly without putting that call on hold. that simpoly means u can b caught if any one calls u in between u r pretending that u r on a call. hence play safe.. (calling number will be shown as private number)
6. Use application calld "mouse supoport" to add mouse to ur N900.
7. "outgoing call vibro" will activate a vibration when a call gets connected..
8. use "scout" to search names or any matching word from contacts, messages, im easily..
9. use "search tool" to search any file on ur phone..
10. Use "sleeper" for automatic timer to switch off ur phone.. it is just like sleep time in ur television.
11. use "timed silencer" to change ur profile day wise or time wise.. excellent application to use if u want a perticular time ur phone to be silent or general..
12. use "unrar add-on or unzip add-on" to open a zip file or rar file..
13. use "recaller" to record ur phone calls..
Sanjeev i would suggest u to buy n900.. waiting fr new phone models is just waiting frever..
hii guys..m die hard user of nokia e series..i had e63 for 2 yrs and now i m using e72..m totally satiesfied ..now m looking for new phone..is n900 is good option for me..i m heavy internet user..plz guide.
dragon boy, 28 Nov 2010hi all .. i'm going to get an N900 ... so can i update it from Meamo 5 to Symbien 3 ??? ... moreno u can not replace meamo to syb 3, but this my surity if u will use n900 then no one phone can change ur mind from 900 to other phone, 900 is complit PC
yes firewire how to to download it help and how to update maemo 5 latest version i have 2.0
i have thr latest fimware 1.3 pr
after logging into skype, i cant see the video skypoe call next to contact, any help?
what is the latest version of maemo 5 and firewire ana how to get them to my phone plz help
dragon boy, 28 Nov 2010hi all .. i'm going to get an N900 ... so can i update it from Meamo 5 to Symbien 3 ??? ... moreMaby not to symbian^3 but when the Meego comes out and it should come out much less than half a year you can update your N900 to run Meego.
The N900 feels like a tight PC.
More than any other phone around.
It even scrobbles my mp3s and uploads them on my LAST.FM account. sweetness!
hi all ..
i'm going to get an N900 ... so can i update it from Meamo 5 to Symbien 3 ??? pls reply me fastly !!!
thx so much !
0v0, 27 Nov 2010dreaming of what......@OvO welcome back!!! I have not N900 yet....waiting from usa.....
@demetrius....arage ti na oneireuesai re??axaxaxaxax
stop shouting...you are gonna wake up Nokia... xixixixixi so funny!!!!! :))))) a re mhtso....
angelkis, 27 Nov 2010hi guys, i just want to ask, is this phone are really good? I have 2 choices 1.x10 and 2.n900.... moreBoth N900 and X10 are somewhat old units by now, i suggest you wait for N9 and X12, or have a look at HTC Desire Z.
Anonymous, 27 Nov 2010N900 is just unnecessarily big,no mmsMMS works fine on N900.
Its a mystery, why ppl complain abt "no mms!", when other fones out there need an app for evrything. But N900 is an exception? Its not allowed to use apps? Ppl r crazy about apps these days, i get tired of hearing "is der an app for this and that" and "i juz instaled a new app dat can do nothing and its so cool". Apps are so IN right, as long as its not for N900?
N900.....so far so good............but i wana know when they will produce nimbuzz for n900........