WOW!!!!! Just watched a promo video of the N900 on You Tube. I hope to own one :)
its gonna b real tight for the Apples to sell out the iPhone 3gs with N900 comin actually the specs of N is way better the i.. I accept tht i was plannin to buy a iPhone 3gs for myself.. But man after seeing that interactions with n900 and other videos i would surely go for N!!!
Pre-Order is expected to be Higher then the original price, that's normal.
Can I have capacitivve phone from nokia please? Salesperson please?
Sorry to tell you that the folk at nokia r&d do not know how to make capacitive phone! What a pity
5900 E91 n97mini are expected to annouce in nokia world, I think!
just from my past experience with maemo, i think this phone is going to suck with the current specs. it should have came out with more ram and a faster processer.
Anonymous, 29 Aug 2009For preorder about this phone, you can check this link. http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/009... moreYes, I knew that, I was just replying to someone that asked about its price. Thanks.
oho, 29 Aug 2009According to the pre-orders in Nokia Germany & Italy it would cost 600 euoros!For preorder about this phone, you can check this link.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970According to the pre-orders in Nokia Germany & Italy it would cost 600 euoros!
sonyericsson lovers , 29 Aug 2009wow, that's great specification ! can this phone compared with Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 or IDOU ?Yes it can, and it does outperform then in some areas, and these areas are lots!
wow, that's great specification !
can this phone compared with Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 or IDOU ?
Can someone please translate this for me :-)
For those of you who don't know, here are a few tidbits that make this phone awesome.
- You can load any variant of ARM linux, meaning you can load Ubuntu or Android if you want, there's are versions that run on the Nokia N810.
- The N900 will have an s60 emulator so it will be somewhat backwards compatible with s60 apps
- I saw this quite often asked, but yea, the N900 has an FM Receiver and Transmitter, so you can listen to FM radio and transmit music to your car stereo
- Did I mention that it's fully open linux? No HelloOX, no hacking, you have the full operating system at your disposal. It comes with a terminal with root capabilities.
- The N900 will be upgradable to the next version of Maemo, Maemo 6, as every internet tablet has had a guaranteed support for at least 2 future OS's.
- N900 has a PowerVR SGX, Opengl ES 2.0, do i have to say more?
- N900 will support usb HOST!, just like the n810, meaning you can plug in usb drives, hard drives, usb mice, etc. Any usb peripheral will work!
- The N900 is truly powerful, if you have seen the demo video you'll see during the application switcher that programs are updated IN REAL TIME while your switching applications! Video keeps on playing and you can see it WHILE you're alt tabbing, like in windows vista/7
very good phone, BUT isnt it an ugly thing from nokia to release this phone in this very short time after releasing the n97. alot of people liked the n97 and bought it, now after 2 month they find nokia releasing a very similar phone, but has more features, and now they must pay again and maybe more price that the n97, to get these new features. ive been a nokia fan since a very long time, but this kind of things is what i hate most about nokia. WHAT DO U THINK GUYS!!
dMONic, 28 Aug 2009THIS PHONE HAS THE HIGHEST RATING HERE IN GSMARENA!!! Didn't you all guys noticed? it's so... moreGsmarenas rankings are based on phones that are available,,not discontiued or yet to be released fones..