Anonymous, 29 Aug 2009For preorder about this phone, you can check this link. http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/009... moreYes, I knew that, I was just replying to someone that asked about its price. Thanks.
oho, 29 Aug 2009According to the pre-orders in Nokia Germany & Italy it would cost 600 euoros!For preorder about this phone, you can check this link.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970According to the pre-orders in Nokia Germany & Italy it would cost 600 euoros!
sonyericsson lovers , 29 Aug 2009wow, that's great specification ! can this phone compared with Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 or IDOU ?Yes it can, and it does outperform then in some areas, and these areas are lots!
wow, that's great specification !
can this phone compared with Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 or IDOU ?
Can someone please translate this for me :-)
For those of you who don't know, here are a few tidbits that make this phone awesome.
- You can load any variant of ARM linux, meaning you can load Ubuntu or Android if you want, there's are versions that run on the Nokia N810.
- The N900 will have an s60 emulator so it will be somewhat backwards compatible with s60 apps
- I saw this quite often asked, but yea, the N900 has an FM Receiver and Transmitter, so you can listen to FM radio and transmit music to your car stereo
- Did I mention that it's fully open linux? No HelloOX, no hacking, you have the full operating system at your disposal. It comes with a terminal with root capabilities.
- The N900 will be upgradable to the next version of Maemo, Maemo 6, as every internet tablet has had a guaranteed support for at least 2 future OS's.
- N900 has a PowerVR SGX, Opengl ES 2.0, do i have to say more?
- N900 will support usb HOST!, just like the n810, meaning you can plug in usb drives, hard drives, usb mice, etc. Any usb peripheral will work!
- The N900 is truly powerful, if you have seen the demo video you'll see during the application switcher that programs are updated IN REAL TIME while your switching applications! Video keeps on playing and you can see it WHILE you're alt tabbing, like in windows vista/7
very good phone, BUT isnt it an ugly thing from nokia to release this phone in this very short time after releasing the n97. alot of people liked the n97 and bought it, now after 2 month they find nokia releasing a very similar phone, but has more features, and now they must pay again and maybe more price that the n97, to get these new features. ive been a nokia fan since a very long time, but this kind of things is what i hate most about nokia. WHAT DO U THINK GUYS!!
dMONic, 28 Aug 2009THIS PHONE HAS THE HIGHEST RATING HERE IN GSMARENA!!! Didn't you all guys noticed? it's so... moreGsmarenas rankings are based on phones that are available,,not discontiued or yet to be released fones..
Hoosdaman, 28 Aug 2009Let's just hope the price is right... however it does give me chills through my skin.. price will be around 600 euros or £530
this is a wonderful device..
cant think of anything better than this.
Let's just hope the price is right... however it does give me chills through my skin..
I'm telling you the truth guys, this phone is 60% the price of the i-Phone, same as power(3d) with better features(dunno about multi-touch support though). So the same- even a better phone at 2/3 the price of the 3GS, will soon prove to be Nokia's best move these days...
Nokia is already workin on optical touchscreen technology more than 2 years now. but when will they implement it in a phone for the market this i dont know.
the N900 is a gr8 phone and a mini computer.
This is just the begining of this gr8 step expect more and more from Nokia very soon.
Too bad that the battery is not 1500 mAh or more if there is a bigger one. 1320 is a little too small i guess for such a big display. and the weight of 180g might also be a problem compared to iphone with 135g. otherwise a very nice phone, for me just a reason to be happy for upcoming phones. i'll just wait for e73 :)
Surely this is a great fone the coolest features i liked in this fone is that it supports AVI/Xvid format videos that means no need for converting videos, secondly i have a complex feeling about the battery it has the same battery as 5800 which is quite good but after equiped with smart pixel,multi tasking 1gb ARM coretex processor etc. am afraid the power supply wouldnt be enuf!!! guys do u agree???
it is a very beautifull cellphone from nokia but one negative things why the os is maemo not symbian s60 5th edition like n97 or 3rd edition like nokia e75 or 71 ?