man this is the must awesome phone i ve ever see...i ws going to try android..wht a mess! later saw n900..wht a glory..
i ve been using ths for like a year and so my lovely phn hc never dissapointed me a single time..:)
guys i need help..does anyone know if the
Nokia n900 can use chat applications like nimbuzz, ebuddy or any others..i realy want to buy it but i want to make sure it does first..PLEASE HELP..
its the best phone i have every had till now and no phone till now is able to compeet it till date as for my requirement i need everything in one mobile that is as a techinical person i.e. needed
1. ssh login --> xterminal
2. infrared --> for tv remote control through application
3. movies --> 32 gb is enough divx
4. picture quality --> amazing
5. video quality --> amazing
internet browsing --> amazing
7. emails all in one --> makes the mobile slow but its warth waiting as all emails are getting download more then 4 mailboxes
8. open flash light with out camera so see in dark hehe neeed in india as light always goes down here
9. Security --> if the phone is locked its impossible to get the data out of the phone unless formatted.
10. flash availialbe
11. application extanded call log helps to see 3 months back call logs also amazing app.
12. make the phone as ssh server or as web server hehe
13. the most amazing thing download torrents from the phne it self just download from 3g or wifi 32 gb is more then enough for downloading any games or iso file
Anonymous, 16 Jun 2011try reinstaling maemo5 how to try reinstalling maemo 5?..................... anonymous
guys wich phne is worth a buy .... nokia n 900 or samsung galaxy s ????
This phone is the best.Actually, this is not a phone i could say, it is a mini-computer with Debian Linux on that have a GSM module incorporated.Either way, both functions works great.The only bad thing about is the battery life but is a small issue comparing to things that this mini-computer is capable of.Did i mention OpenGL?:)
mike, 14 Jun 2011my N900 restart by itself pls help me to how to fix it thanks a lotmust have been attacked by a virus.try kaspersky or quick heal
how to make video call using skype, as there is no option of video call in skype contact,there r only 2 option(skpye IM, skype call), no video call option is there, plzz reply,im eagerly wating for response
which 1 should i get?....n900 or sony ericcson neo???
i wanted 2 know weather the android opens up web pages like how it does in the n900?....like for example fb webpage opens up wit fb chat on the right bottom side n stuff...and also if the android supports video calling like how the n900 does??
Anonymous, 16 Jun 2011does it make battery life much shorter? and please tell me (or post a link) about how did you ... moreNo. It doesn't make the battery life much shorter. As a matter of fact, it's probably a bit longer now, because I also undervolted the CPU.
Here's all the info one needs to overclock the N900:
AnonD-10943, 15 Jun 2011no it's not better than iphone 4..check the specs..it's only half the power of iphone4 process... moreIt's actually got 1GB of RAM. However, 768 MB of that is VRAM (i.e. it uses part of the 32GB storage as RAM if the OS requires it). As for the processor speed; it is 600 MHz out of the box. However, myself, and many others, successfully run it at 900MHz - 1GHz.
This is the last Nokia phone I will ever own!!! I paid $500 for it and not even a year later this phone is locking pieces down left and right. I owned no other brand since I was 17 but I think it't time I let go. The best thing is that NokiaUSA is offering $50 trade in credit for it... What a joke! IPhone here I come!!!
Bill, 11 Jun 2011OK! I've got mine overclocked to 1 Ghz now and it's stable and very fast!does it make battery life much shorter? and please tell me (or post a link) about how did you did it.