I just got the new hi-hi Nokia HS-62 headphones....let me tell you guys, my N91 sounds much better now, I tried some Sennheiser and Bose in the past, but this Nokia HS-62 sounds almost the same....even better I would said, plus they´re very confortable, looks great and costs 4 times less.
Try it by yourselves....you won´t be desapointed.
Nokia is making they're "valued" customers into technicians. It's a shame. Not all people who are buying N91 know all about this firmware thing. What these people want are fully operational phone in exchange of the great amount of money they spent for..
and what about N91 Music Edition?
on official site it has 8Gb microdrive!!!!
1) To the person who did not save their DRM keys before doing thesw update, unfotunately there is not much that can be done. The DRM keys were stored in the ROM in the phone. If it makes you feel any better - I nuked that stuff 5+ months ago (on purpose). Live 8! is from summer 2005 and the tracks that came with the phone I only liked one.
2) To Shayn - It appear that you have loaded some unauthorized version of the N91 8GB SW on your N91...good luck and kep us posted
3) To Raoul - The N91 was never recalled in India. The 3G N91-1 version started selling in India with the 1.00 sw and the N91-5 (2G) just so happened to start selling with 1.10 sw. People thought that the N91-5 is better when in reality the N91-1 just started out with the earler sw..people upgrading teir N91-1 have no problem now.
4) To joelbryan2004@yahoo.:
This link has the info
5) To Gally - if the spkr volume is very low then its probbaly a slight connection problem with the hands free speaker and you should get it looked at
6) To Robert okon - what sw version do you have (*#0000#)
7) To Aaron - WiFi is basially Wireless LAN. Im sure where you live there is/ will be coffee shops etc that have these Wireless LAN hotspots that allow patrons to set up their laptops etc and surf the web (and drink very expesince cups of coffeee over ane over). The WIFI on the N91 allows you connect to this and browse..to be honest if you have EDGE and a flat rate plan (ie you do not pay for every bit that passes over the air) its more of a novelty.
How does the overall sound quality compare to the Sony Ericsson W950?
hey.....it says that the n91 has wifi...i would just like to know if someone can please help me set it up. i have no idea how to do it.
Just waiting a wek or so and Im going to buy the N91 8GB !!. I tried one out in the store for about 20 minutes - awesome. It has Bluetooth stereo, 8 GB HDD, visualizations, HDD untilities a new Gallery etc. As far as I can tell its the same screen. The sw version in 3.00.060.
I asked the Nokia guy if i can put 3.00.060 in my existing N91 and he said "No, the N91 phones have the 2.xx series of software, the N91 8GB have the 3.xx series of sw..they are similar sw but the 2 and 3 let them know which phone it goes into"
When I get a N91 8GB ill post how what i like/ dont like about it
hi pappy! i was not able to back up and save my DRM setting on my PPC suite before i reformat and upgrade the software. what do i do pls help.
My N91 is Awesome now
i just flashed it to the Latest Firmware using MT-Box.
I bought my new n91 just now and its speaker output is very low. This is already default defect or mine has any software problem please tell me
a lot of old nokias turn themselves off and on again.. phones may be electronic.. but they're still built with a 'use by' date in mind... they wear out... expire.. moving parts dont help the issue.. slide phones.. flip phones.. they'll all wear out..
Merry Christmas everyone!
I have a question. Hope somebody will give me a better knowledge and concrete example of this matter. What really is Wi-Fi? I mean, how does it work in the N91? I've been complaining about N91-5's lack of Wi-Fi support but up to now I have no clear idea of what that is. Thanks.
hi pappy! i have already installed the new sw V2.10.013 follow what needs to be done from reformatting my hdd, installing sw and reset but my phone still shut off by it self. help me pls
Your N91 will switch off if youre in a non 3G network, that means if your in a GSM only network like India your phone will either restart or switch off, thats why the older N91 was recalled in India and now the N91E is available.
I actually prefer the original N91, the silver one, I think is more classy and elegant....besides I don´t need more than 4GB of memory space.
N91 vs N80
N91 is a music phone.
N80 is a business phone.
To BADAR Bezreh,
it means an edge/gprs (internet mode) is active,
now my point is not to bash any single person,
Badar was it really tooooooooo hard to find out what does it mean by the two arrows????you can easily find this on the guide that comes with the set and I see To Pappy and then "--------------------" are added some of(recently many of'em) r less than important
so plz write To Pappy "------------------"
and I mean that on that dash space you should write something that is really important(at least common sensible to ask a person)enough not to make people luf