i have one but my phone not 3G phone.
is it 2 model? or my phone is why?
Hello I have nokia n91 is great but i want to instal programs games or thems and i can't find where i can download them please hellp me thx
visit www.zedge.no for cool themes and www.dotsis.com for software.bye and enjoy with nokia n91
this fone is going to be released on 22nd may at o2... some places already have them and some dont.. i am waiting for mine and i think it is a great fone because of all the features.. got a nokia 8800 and getting an upgrade so will see which is better..? heard it is heavy but not sure as the 8800 is also heavy... cant wait ... !! people with this fone and a nokia 8800 please let me know the difference... thanks..
don't buy this phone cause it's fxxk, too many problems with this phone, nokia brand is not reliable anymore
Hi All, Looked at an N91 in an O2 Store today, they had them delivered yesterday apparently!! Looks Fantastic. Don't like thet loud speakers for the MP3's though, bit tinny!!
hey Nate, No one can say or even gurantee all the units made are 100% prerfect. Are u the ceo from Nokia. so, please don't just made your own judgement without any supporting. since i got headache to this unit already!!! the pact is i bought this unit from NOKIA PROFESSTIONAL CENTER in the philippines and spending Pesos 36990 to get it, do u want to see the receipts. the reasong why i posted this problem here, since just want to find out the solutions or opinions from the sincere and kind N91 owneres OK!!!???? hope u understand the point!!!!!
HI posted this on another site, but think others should see Detail on the phone....
1 I argued with CLUB NOKIA UK for five calls, and about an hour in total, and NO the device is not USB 2.0, but a VERY SLOW/more like USB 1.1 transfer based device, even when in Hard Drive mode.
2. Battery charged fully yesterday at 10.05pm - then nothing used on it, bar being switched on, no telhone calls either to or from, but listened to radio or mp3's for total of 2 hours - and then did nothing on it, and by 1pm next day, battery flat, hmmmmm......anbd i mean totally dead, not even a switch on for a few seconds
3. This is me second phone, as having Not belived (1) above was possible, I had vodafone replace it, but this is still the same speed
4. MAC USERS: the device is not found in itunes, and the NOKIA software is total rubish - no way to stop it by default listing every track in your itunes and the phone, which for some daft reason takes c5 mins on my machine, and i have a 2gx macbook pro, sorted build etc.....and when transferring takes a LONG time (1) related issue - to put into perspective it took me 2 hours to transfer 3gb of music, now that is CRAP!!!
5. The video camera, if you put on FULL quality setting, the processor clearly cannot cope or maybe its the harddrive, with the date....dropped frames
6. In NON active standby mode view, the screen can sometimes keep refreshing the background, fixed by moving to active standby mode always
7. File browser seems sluggish at best when starting, not sure why
The Good Bits
1. Phone looks very nice
2. Plays back a divx i reencoded down to the screen size very nicely, even though real player a bit slow off the mark to work
3.At the seriosuly riduclously low price i got this from from vodafone terminations dept, who cares, it rules!
4. Once you have mp3's on it, screw my ipod, as I was one of the people who has every gadget, but cannot be bothered charging X gadgets, and this one does it for me
5. Might sound daft but the radio helps (missing the obvious auto station searhc of a sonyericsson, no idea why)
6. Bluetooth/ WMP10 integration and overall Windows Xp integration expreience quite pleasant
7. Nice freeby desk charger, and additional cable to convert old Nokia chargers to work, so no need to rebuy another for your office
8. MIC - goes without saying - probably single best bit overall, now i can stick this in my shorts pocket, and attach my special running headphones (special ear bits t not have them fall off) wehn i run around battersea park in london
9. Dedicated music buttons
Overall I am PICKY as hell, and anyone who knows me will agree - i spend a FORTUNE on gear, distrust every review i every read as assume biased or the PR company has paid for it, and only writing this, as fairly surprised myself , after telling the Nokia Club Nokia guys to F off, they could take the phone and get lost, i am still using it 24 hours later, it must have someting going for it.....
I stil have a no quibble return availble, and do think sonyericsson's 8mb November toy will beat this, but i have waited a while for this, and it will do me
enjoy the review....
Im affraid the comment about different stock for new customers Vs upgrading customers is rubbish. Of coarse they want to bring new custom in with a flagship handset and not waste them on existing customers.
Post to Bilal
Phoned 02 shop in swindon they said they should have it in stock a week after 02 online have it ordered mine online Thur contract ran out 4 months ago. So its up to you 02 online who have it now or wait a week & see if your 02 shop will stock it.... As not all 02 Shops will stock it
hi everybody !
I like to buy an N91 but your posts makes me a bad ideea about this phone,I see it on shops ..i like it very much..but I need a HELP from you, so please help me(give a e-amil pls). It is a good phone or not?? please give me a mail. thanks a lot everybody
regarding about the comment made by some one about vodafone's upgrades and new customers, the stock levels are different for new customers and for upgrading, we work on certain stock levels for upgrades and new connections work on their own stock levels, so realy if we (Vodafone) say we haven't got any in stock via upgrade we dont have any in stock!!!!!
this phone won't work great on cingular because of GSM 900 cingular areas usually support 850 so if u get this phone u will have a half service if u run into a 850 area....tmobile works fine with this
t y for the advises from u 2. i will try it later. i do want to know the procedure in case the software hang, what we should do? please list the details. I had the experience on it. i just simply remove the battery cover since i can't switch the unit off by the "ON/OFF switch" . i do know it will bring harm to the hdd. but besides this , what i can do? the second probelm is when i start the unit again, the hdd always missing, so i switch it off again, after several time, n91 will ask me to format the hdd... very terrible experience. the most important all the songs had gone. hope anyone who has n91 give me the opinions for that, or just only i have this problem, or how ot avoid this problem. the attachment manual are 2 simple, did not mention about the troubleshooting method
guyz.the phone is 100%ok.it has no problem at all. but u do have some because either u bought it from somewhere unofficial,or like some guyz below,in the usa it hasnt been released yet.so the phone is perfect, only those bought from officials
It's nice to know that there are people out there who are cool about helping others. I have an unlocked Nokia 6680 and use it an AT&T unlimited data plan, and it works great. So, I was a little put off when the n91 I waited so long for had problems connecting to the internet. It would connect only about 10 percent of the time (same location and signal strength). So I took it over to a friend who works at Cingular. He used his sim and it worked fine. Then I migrated from AT&T to Cingular and it worked. Then, about an hour later I tried to use the internet, but was unable to establish a connection. So back to Cingular to try to get different settings. The tech guy tried everything but always, "web connection time out". Everyone was amazed! Such a cool phone, but only being able to use WiFi to access the internet is not worth the price. I was told by the Cingular Rep that "their system doesn't like unlocked phones". To this I replied, "my 6680 is unlocked". To this he replied "yea, but that was with AT&T". So, what have I learned? I have learned that you really need to see if the phone you lust over will work with your network, but not just on paper comparing reviews, but by actual people who have the phone and use all the features you find important ON YOUR NETWORK!
try getting this phone on an upgrade from vodafone...........they will tell you a pack of lies that its not in stock.......but when you ring as a new customer .....yes its in stock.....brand new customers only! as the advert says......liars and cheats! if your smart people go with another network you can trust. vodafone stink.
Guys plz help here,
I wanna get a fone. i adore music bt i also love good cameras n screen resolution.
Wat shud i get N91 or N80?
Plz help me out here!
THANX A DOZEN in advance.
hi can anybody tell me wer to get themes for N91?? is it the same as the N70 or N90?? :) i cant install them on mine